Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
I Hope this fat cracker gets locked up, but since its not lookin good and this fakkit might walk....

*makes list of department and jewelry stores in the area to loot*

*waits for rioting to insue*:win:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
1.) There is NO evidence, NONE whatsoever that Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon, and then approached him after the call with Non emergency.

Zimmerman Transcript

^^^this is official from Sanford, but for the sake of the discussion I will highlight the important part, you can review it at will if you want

911 dispatcher:

He’s running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman:

Down toward the other entrance of the neighborhood. [2:14]

911 dispatcher:

OK, which entrance is that he’s headed towards?

Zimmerman:

The back entrance.

[It sounds like Zimmerman says under his breath, ‘F-ing c00ns’ at 2:22]

Are you following him? [2:24]

Zimmerman:

Yeah. [2:25]

911 dispatcher:

OK.

We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]

Zimmerman:

OK. [2:28]

911 dispatcher:

Alright, sir, what is your name? [2:34]

Zimmerman:

George. He ran.

So let's review your thought process again. He admitted to following TM on the phone, but there's no evidence he was following him?
:why:

2.) Rachel herself stated that Trayvon approached Zimmerman and said, 'you got a problem with me' or something to that effect. Then she tried to backtrack, but its there.
So now there's more evidence that Trayvon approached Zimmerman than your scenario.

BUT THAT WAS AFTER GZ GOT OUT THE F*CKING CAR. :ohlawd: you are world's greatest troll or a complete dumbazz. You get out a car and start chasing me means we have a problem. TM chose fight instead of flight, like any redblooded American male. Either way it's not self-defense because GZ ADMITTEDLY got out the car to chase him.

In this part of the world, apparently. That is according to the law professor who testified just last week. Its called Imperfect Self Defense according to him.

Imperfect Self Defense

If the defendant's self-defense was imperfect, the self-defense may only reduce the defendant's liability. Imperfect self-defense is self-defense that was arguably necessary but somehow unreasonable. For example, if a person had a good faith belief that deadly force was necessary to repel an attack, but that belief was unreasonable, the defendant would have a claim of imperfect self-defense. In some jurisdictions, the successful invocation of such a defense reduces a murder charge to manslaughter. Most jurisdictions do not recognize imperfect self-defense.

I've been saying the whole time he may get manslaughter. He cannot legally walk free. He defended himself after he initiated attack. The only scenario in which he could walk is if he was minding his own cotdamn business and TM came to his car and attacked him, which is not the case. Stepping out the car armed = manslaughter at a minimum

However, I'll say it again since people here seem to have trouble grasping this, but there is absolutely no proof that Zimmerman initiated this altercation. Stop blathering that out like its a fact. It isn't.

It doesn't matter who initiated the fight, it matters who initiated the confrontation. GZ stepped out the car at night to run after TM. That's an aggressive act, an act of confrontation, not an act of self-defense

That was an entirely different scenario. Gun laws in Florida are incredibly strict. For even firing a weapon randomly, you're subject to many years in prison unless it was a lawful firing. That woman was negligent and who knows what other charges she caught because of her b/s.

How was it a lawful firing if he got out the car? The lady in the same case felt threatened at will, and unlike GZ, she didn't inflict a lethal wound. She went to jail because she WENT INTO A SITUATION ARMED, SHE WAS NOT FORCED, exactly as GZ. Please explain how it is different

LMAO at someone leaving me a comment calling me a troll, some guy named Gravity. Seriously? If I say something you don't agree with but falls in line with all the facts, I'm a troll? Really? No... REALLY?

GZ clearly states in the transcript of his own admission he got out the car to chase after TM, but you're saying there is no evidence, thus :troll:

Again, quote where I stated I believed his story. There's no way to disprove his story, and the evidence there is is overwhelmingly in his favor. The circumstantial evidence is weak, the inconsistent story is weak etc. The prosecution's whole case is so weak that it'd take an act of God for the verdict to be guilty.

At best you can argue the evidence is circumstantial for a premeditated murder charge. But you talk as if he should walk which is :mindblown:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still feel the prosecution has enough to get a manslaughter conviction but today was a bad day. They didn't go in on these obviously biased witnesses as much as they should have and unfortunately Tracy isn't going to come out looking good in this. It's understandable to me that he was shaken the first time he heard the tape and I'm inclined to believe that he probably did not truly say it was not Trayvon. Most likely he said something like "no, I can't tell" but anytime the jury is left to decide who is telling the truth between cops and a regular citizen the police will probably win out.

It's unfortunate. That hoe ass female cop didn't hear shyt. The lead detective said he didn't remember her being there and Tracy didn't either but somehow we are supposed to take her word that Tracy said without a doubt "that is not my son!"

Nah. She is obviously pissed that her and the rest of the PD were made to look incompetent and she has an axe to grind. She wants to see Zimmerman get off to make the PD look better.

This is one of those rare occasion when the Detective doesn't cooporate with the prosecution. You only see this happen, when it's a black victim and a white defendant.

You can tell that she didn't do a full investigation, because she stereotype Trayvon as a teenage black thug from the jump.

She is the person that people need to murk. Crooked cops are the worst. That's why the State of Florida demoted all of them.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
they're bytches if they don't riot?

What exactly did the Rodney King riots accomplish? What is the point of rioting? How can rioting and ruining the neighborhoods you live help your cause? What does it do other than make black people look bad?

:obama: Just get at GZ, destroying your own neighborhood serves no purpose.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
1.) There is NO evidence, NONE whatsoever that Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon, and then approached him after the call with Non emergency.
2.) Rachel herself stated that Trayvon approached Zimmerman and said, 'you got a problem with me' or something to that effect. Then she tried to backtrack, but its there.
So now there's more evidence that Trayvon approached Zimmerman than your scenario.

Jeantel said Georgie Porgie was following Trayvon. Georgie was harrasing Trayvon. Georgie even asked, what are you doing here?. George started the incident by profiling and being threatening. On the same token, if you follow the defense ruse, there is no proof Trayvon started the incident. All you have is Georgies "version" of events? Where is Trayvon to also show how it went. Rachel the last person to talk with Trayvon said,

In this part of the world, apparently. That is according to the law professor who testified just last week. Its called Imperfect Self Defense according to him.

However, I'll say it again since people here seem to have trouble grasping this, but there is absolutely no proof that Zimmerman initiated this altercation. Stop blathering that out like its a fact. It isn't.

On the same token, if you follow the defense ruse, there is no proof Trayvon started the incident. All you have is Georgies "version" of events? Where is Trayvon to also show how it went.

That ZImmerman approached Trayvon and started the fight.

Jeantel says she heard a bump from Martin's headset hitting something and "wet grass sounds. Georgie probably threw the first jab.

That was an entirely different scenario. Gun laws in Florida are incredibly strict. For even firing a weapon randomly, you're subject to many years in prison unless it was a lawful firing. That woman was negligent and who knows what other charges she caught because of her b/s.

Stop hiding behind the law and excuse made in cases. There are double standard even in the law and the law is biased and sometime prejudiced.

Again, quote where I stated I believed his story. There's no way to disprove his story, and the evidence there is is overwhelmingly in his favor. The circumstantial evidence is weak, the inconsistent story is weak etc. The prosecution's whole case is so weak that it'd take an act of God for the verdict to be guilty.

The defense has exploited the prosecution witness but anyone who could read between the lines and is not swayed knows Georgie is guilty. Georgie wounds were superficial. Some juries choose to believe the reasonable doubt, if thats how the defense works and folks easily in agreement with every lame excuse the defense states, then no one would be found guilty.

I am watching the trial and waiting for closing statements before making a final decision. At the moment, the prosecution has made their case, the defense is also putting on a strong case, but I could see through the BS of the defense case and I am not caught up in the defense and their guerrilla approach to their case. I am glad Al Sharton has his voice because the western media could be biased and wishy washy. Al Sharpton should have a view.

Georgie does admit, its not his voice. No way to spin it and slice it. Georgie does admit, its not his voice.

Zimmerman stated it was him yelling before he even knew there was a recording, and when told that there was video evidence (a lie) by Chris Serino, he said he was glad that it was caught on tape. Why would someone who is guilty say something like that?

Zimmerman never admitted that it wasn't his voice. Stop watching biased news media like Al Sharpton. Make up your mind your own self. Georgie could have been calling Serino bluff. The same reasonable doubt is also alot to Trayvons dad, maybe he was trying to hear his son and needed time.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Zimmerman gets off martins will do a civil suit and he will spend the rest of his life paying them

They would be wasting their time suing Zimmerman. I would expect they would get a million dollars out of court settlement from the Sanford Police Department for doing a terrible investigation. Which the State of Florida has already proven that the Sanford Police Department was incompetent.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

What exactly did the Rodney King riots accomplish? What is the point of rioting? How can rioting and ruining the neighborhoods you live help your cause? What does it do other than make black people look bad?

Fifty-three people died during the riots, including ten who were shot dead by police and military forces, with as many as 2,000 people injured. Estimates of the material losses vary between about $800 million and $1 billion.

Approximately 3,600 fires were set, destroying 1,100 buildings, with fire calls coming once every minute at some points. Widespread looting also occurred. Stores owned by Korean and other Asian immigrants were widely targeted.

Widespread looting, assault, arson and murder occurred during the riots, and estimates of property damages topped one billion dollars. The rioting ended after soldiers from the California Army National Guard, along with U.S. Marines from Camp Pendleton were called in to stop the rioting after the local police could not handle the situation. In total, 53 people were killed during the riots and over two thousand people were injured.

After the riots subsided significant actions were undertaken in the Los Angeles Police Department including the retrial of the police officers involved, increasing minority officers in the police department, analyzing excessive force, resignation of the police chief, loss of support for the Mayor of Los Angeles, and analyzing the general political and economic atmosphere that contributed to the riots.

^^^^
All which could have been prevented with a reasonable and appropriate verdict.

You cannot take advantage of people from the guises of "law" or "procedure" or "facts".

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

I would respect them more if they did it on the other side of town...but either way its ignorant with black people killing each other & you don't see the outcry from us then :snoop:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would respect them more if they did it on the other side of town...but either way its ignorant with black people killing each other & you don't see the outcry from us then :snoop:

If you talking about black on black crime. Then there really isn't a need for an outcry. Because the black perpetrator is always arrested. If Zimmerman was black who killed black Trayvon. Zimmerman would be spending life in prison right now.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

blacks need to police themselves and limit the b on b crime.

Just limit crime in general, build the community up.

But clearly, blacks don't let disguise of the law fool them. Its seems the some of blacks analysts on TV, see through the Zimmerman "story". In the Rodney King case, there was the smoking gun of the video of police brutality. How do they then say someone is not guilty after that? Because they presented some "case"? There was some adjudication because of courts? Juries really gotta serve justice.