Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't matter because he did the neighborhood a favor by killin a black teen smh he may get a radio show afterwards. The law of the universe will get them though.

and dude will probably get millions from a book deal smh

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
SMH at some of y'all actually being happy this fat piece of shyt will get off, and profit off the blood of an innocent 17 year old. If he gets acquitted somehow someway he'll get his eventually. Trayvon beat his ass but were any of that fat fukk's "injuries" life threatening? Growing up I was taught if you start shyt and get your ass handed to you, you take that shyt like a man. fukk Zimmerman and anyone who supports him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I still feel the prosecution has enough to get a manslaughter conviction but today was a bad day. They didn't go in on these obviously biased witnesses as much as they should have and unfortunately Tracy isn't going to come out looking good in this. It's understandable to me that he was shaken the first time he heard the tape and I'm inclined to believe that he probably did not truly say it was not Trayvon. Most likely he said something like "no, I can't tell" but anytime the jury is left to decide who is telling the truth between cops and a regular citizen the police will probably win out.

It's unfortunate. That hoe ass female cop didn't hear shyt. The lead detective said he didn't remember her being there and Tracy didn't either but somehow we are supposed to take her word that Tracy said without a doubt "that is not my son!"

Nah. She is obviously pissed that her and the rest of the PD were made to look incompetent and she has an axe to grind. She wants to see Zimmerman get off to make the PD look better.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm not surprised in the prosecutions lack of fukking skill....:rudy: Zimmerman will get manslaughter at best and totally off at worst. He is looking at maybe 2 months in jail at time served. At this point I'm expecting a riot to break out in some fukked up area of town when he gets off....But I also don't expect Zimmerman to enjoy any of the money he is going to get from killing Trayvon...The family can get him in a civil suit or......you know.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
there is a double standard in the trial.

Tracy is ok with his approach, it is possible the po po lied. They are not exactly known for their being 100% truthful.

Zimmerman admitted it was not his voice.

POLICE: Zimmerman Said 'That Doesn't Even Sound Like Me' Screaming For Help - Yahoo! Finance

Yeezus Christ the comments/excuses for Zimmerman is sickening. I could understand objectivity and the defense putting on a case, but there seems to be excuses as facts on behalf of Zimmerman.

if the verdict is acquittal, and if you cant depend on the "legal" system what can you depend on.

article-2358340-1AB7A3E1000005DC-385_634x684.jpg

article-2358340-1AB7A35B000005DC-325_634x460.jpg

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
I'm not surprised in the prosecutions lack of fukking skill....:rudy: Zimmerman will get manslaughter at best and totally off at worst. He is looking at maybe 2 months in jail at time served. At this point I'm expecting a riot to break out in some fukked up area of town when he gets off....But I also don't expect Zimmerman to enjoy any of the money he is going to get from killing Trayvon...The family can get him in a civil suit or......you know.

:stopitslime: muthafukkaz ain't gon do shyt
blacks in 2013 are c00nmade/bytchmade

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The only saving grace is that the prosecution is better at making arguments than the defense from what I have seen thus far. From opening statements, to arguing why something should or shouldn't be admissible, to their argument from the trial to go to the jury, hell even the arguments today all though the judge ruled against them I feel they did a better job.

So at this point, the prosecution has to hit a home run for their closing argument, and I think they can. And I don't think O'mara or West can match them.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps

Didn't someone mention that even if he gets manslaughter, he'll still have to do 20 years, or something like that? Something about how Florida's laws are set up