Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
I for one dont believe anything that Zimmerman says but the prosecution isnt doing a very good job of "reasonable doubt"

Well at least you are arguing from the reasonable doubt angle. The people who say innocent until proven guilty AND buy Zimmerman's story hook, line & sinker straight got me mad.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
You need new Friends.

Why cuz he wanted to get me mad? I just want more facts, I was :bronshrug: I aint been following the case.

The dude is a latino ... He just was fukkin with me. So I could :rudy: at my desk.

Is Zimmerman legal team putting in work? This dude walking?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Why cuz he wanted to get me mad? I just want more facts, I was :bronshrug: I aint been following the case.

The dude is a latino ... He just was fukkin with me. So I could :rudy: at my desk.

i would bet they're going to knock the charge down to manslaughter and hit him that. I'd be very surprised if they hit him with 2nd degree murder

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

Was listening to the CNN stream at work...they had the father up there and he was obviously lying about the episode at the police station hearing the screams. I made the :dwillhuh: face just hearing the shyt.

Some link the dad's time being a witness on stand.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Yea fukk boy walkling.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Was listening to the CNN stream at work...they had the father up there and he was obviously lying about the episode at the police station hearing the screams. I made the :dwillhuh: face just hearing the shyt.

Some link the dad's time being a witness on stand.
I just saw the clip.

Two police officers gave the same account that the dad denied it was his son. :snoop:

This joint has pissed me off. They are going to lose a trial that shouldn't be as hard as they made it.

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps

I'll put it to you in football terms:

It's the 4th quarter, 28-7 in GZ's favor..

Prosecution's not even close to proving beyond a reasonable doubt..

(Just my opinion, I'm not "rooting" for either side.)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dad was obviously lying about saying "no"...while hearing the screaming. :snoop:

Grief can turn men into fools sometimes. He's now realizing that the disgusting slob of a man that murdered his boy in cold blood is about to walk and he's trying to stop that from happening. Too late.

All that "we don't believe Zimmerman targeted our son because he was black" shyt is all well and good til you peep that there will be no justice for the murder of your son.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
What's going on in this case man? Coworker came by my cube happy as shyt, about Zimmerman gonna walk.. I aint following the case. All I have to argue on is the shyt from before the trial. Then he wanna throw in my face he dated a black chick so he feels my struggle... We been friends for long time, then he said he just wanna argue with me.

:snoop:

Your "friend" is a piece of shyt bruh.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
you guys are crazy if you think that dude is walking. he basically convicted himself.

better question is if both guys were black or if both guys wehre white based on the evidence how would ppl feel...

this aint a racial situation as much as it is generational (aka age wise)

if zimmerman was some middle aged black dude im sure ppl on this board would be callin him a c00n or sell out...

I still fail to see how a man with a gun at his hip would scream out for help.

Don't matter because he did the neighborhood a favor by killin a black teen smh he may get a radio show afterwards. The law of the universe will get them though.