Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
What's going on in this case man? Coworker came by my cube happy as shyt, about Zimmerman gonna walk.. I aint following the case. All I have to argue on is the shyt from before the trial. Then he wanna throw in my face he dated a black chick so he feels my struggle... We been friends for long time, then he said he just wanna argue with me.

:snoop:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
To the dude that said dispatch told Zimmerman to follow, uh no. Dispatch only said that because Zimmerman said Trayvon was approaching him in a potentially threatening manner. So dispatch says keep watching in case he does anything besides just walking. Man you guys reaching as fukk.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
What the prosecution has to do is prove that he was not in fear of his life. If you're on the floor and someone is beating you up, and isn't letting up even after a witness tells him to, then its fair to say Zimmerman was in fear of his life. Trayvon just wouldn't stop and he got himself shot for it. Zimmerman doesn't need to have ten 10 inch gaping holes in the back of his head, a broken neck and broken legs for lawful self defense. How many times does that need to be said? Its actually completely irrelevant to self defense.

:heh: I don't see anyway he's getting out of this, but if there's a way, it would lie solely in a scenario where TM approached GZ instead of the reverse, which is impossible since GZ stated on the phone at the time of the incident he was following TM.

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks, its what you can prove.

What proof is there that this isn't manslaughter? In what part of the world can you initiate confrontation and it be self-defense?

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
What's going on in this case man? Coworker came by my cube happy as shyt, about Zimmerman gonna walk.. I aint following the case. All I have to argue on is the shyt from before the trial. Then he wanna throw in my face he dated a black chick so he feels my struggle... We been friends for long time, then he said he just wanna argue with me.

Lol, get a ccw license, a gun, just fear for your life from his dog or family member, bust a cap in em, get off and come back and tell him you fukks with Zimmerman now too.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
wow @ Black Zeus... nothing but speculation... half the things you claimed as fact are not actually facts. Look up the definition of the word fact before you throw it around so carelessly.

What did I claim as a fact that wasn't? :aicmon: Please expound on your statement Diamond of the Hogs

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
To Diamondhog, you believe Zimmerman's fakeazz story just because its "possible" or do you always disregard his own words on tape, circumstantial evidence + inconsistent story? I haven't even brought up the lack of DNA transfer.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
To Diamondhog, you believe Zimmerman's fakeazz story just because its "possible" or do you always disregard his own words on tape, circumstantial evidence + inconsistent story? I haven't even brought up the lack of DNA transfer.

I for one dont believe anything that Zimmerman says but the prosecution isnt doing a very good job of "reasonable doubt"

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
do drugs brehs

I must say I've very disappointed with the Prosecution's case right now. :upsetfavre:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Shooterman was as :flabbynsick: as they are tryna make him out to be when it comes to his MMA skills, why did he get out of the car and start to follow Trayvon?

exactly, everything is NOT adding up. :snoop: he wouldn't have approached him if he was not confident that he could take him down. all the evidence is pointing to george zimmerman carefully planning to do something like this. no way in hell is this an act of self defense.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

You need new Friends.