Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
shooterman supporters get put on ignore list on site. Then ya'll keep quoting their posts and I have to see them anyway :scusthov:

In other words, posts have no value if the poster doesn't share your views. That's a pretty childish way to go through life.
I'm not a supporter; just trying to stay as objective as possible.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
In other words, posts have no value if the poster doesn't share your views. That's a pretty childish way to go through life.

Dont put words in my mouth boy. There's a few shooterman cheerleaders in here and thats who I'm talking about. If you're not in that class go about your business.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps

:childplease:

FOH with that cac line

That's that covert racist verbage

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The significance of the MMA is that he didn't try to at least fight back but was just intent on using the fully loaded gun.
That would be true if Trayvon didn't bash his head against the concrete. Concrete was used as a weapon to cause bodily harm, which was then countered with another weapon, so MMA training became irrelevant at that point.

i really can't think of how GZ can violate, prey on and kill a random black teenager walking the street without prior intent to kill somebody black.

if there was a physical fight how can it be that none of them had bloody lips, swollen cheeks, swollen eyebrows or hamatoma on their upper body except for those minor injuries on the back of GZ's head which i think are carefully self-inflicted injuries.
The prosecution didn't prove that GZ preyed on Trayvon. Their own witnesses testified that Trayvon was ontop (John Good), and there was no consensus that GZ acted with ill will or a depraved mind (Doris Singleton, Sean Noffke said no, Chris Serino said yes).

Not all fights result in excessive bruising or bleeding. Also, it was dark and raining, which would have made landing accurate blows even more difficult than fighting in sun light under dry conditions.

It's possible that GZ fabricated his wounds, but one of the EMT's testified that the broken nose and swelling on the head was consistent with punches.

this is why I don't get what the prosecution was doing.....just tell the jury what you said and then look at the defense and tell them to prove it was self-defense

that is actually how the law is supposed to work.....the burden is on the defense to show he self-defense......
Jurisprudence...innocent til proven guilty. If someone accuses you of something, they should prove you did it. The State of Florida says George was NOT acting in self defense, but with a depraved mind. So the state of Florida has to prove he did.

How many passes you gonna keep giving this dude.
The prosecution hasn't convinced me GZ acted with ill will or a depraved mind. Most of the prosecution's witnesses didn't leave a good impression on me. They created reasonable doubt.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Why nikkas keep bringing cac's up? for once it's a mexican who did the deed. We gonna riot on them if he found not guilty?

This is like the battle for Earth, its not about white versus black. We know Zimmerman's type, the very obnoxious who infringes on everyone's right AND does not respect people's boundaries. It crazy that the defense did not put him in this light, because homeowners had complained about Zimmerman in the past.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That would be true if Trayvon didn't bash his head against the concrete. Concrete was used as a weapon to cause bodily harm, which was then countered with another weapon, so MMA training became irrelevant at that point.
You're another passive aggressive Zimmerman supporter. Trayvon bashing Zimmerman's head against the concrete has not been proven. The medical expert that testified said that the cuts/scrapes to the back of his head were minor and were caused by one hit against the concrete. Again, it hast been proven that the 1 hit was from Trayvon bashing his head. The problem with you Zimmerman sympathizes is that you keep assuming that Zimmerman's story is true despite the inconsistencies.

The prosecution didn't prove that GZ preyed on Trayvon. Their own witnesses testified that Trayvon was ontop (John Good), and there was no consensus that GZ acted with ill will or a depraved mind (Doris Singleton, Sean Noffke said no, Chris Serino said yes).
The 911 call that Zimmerman made is proof that he acted with ill will and a depraved mind. He profiled Martin "this guy just looks like he's up to no good, he followed him(carrying a loaded gun) with the intent of not letting the "suspect" as he called Trayvon, get away. He follows Martin instigating a confrontation, yet he then refuses to identify himself as some type of neighborhood watch guy who's just concerned about the neighborhood. Zimmerman even claims that Trayvon asked him what was up, so we know that he had the chance to do so. He had ill will toward Trayvon the second that he saw him, profiled him as a criminal based on his appearance, and decided to follow him and not let him "get away". Again, even Zimmerman said that Trayvon tried to run away.

Not all fights result in excessive bruising or bleeding. Also, it was dark and raining, which would have made landing accurate blows even more difficult than fighting in sun light under dry conditions.

It's possible that GZ fabricated his wounds, but one of the EMT's testified that the broken nose and swelling on the head was consistent with punches.
Zimmerman's nose wasn't broken, it was just swollen. If he had a broken nose then he wouldve went to the hospital that night. While its true that not all fights result in excessive bruising and bleeding, Zimmerman claims that he was in a fight for his life. He claims that Trayvon was bashing his head against the concrete repeatedly, but that's not supported by his injuries. He also claims that Trayvon was attempting to smother him with his hands, but the fact that there wasn't any Zimmerman DNA on Trayvon's doesn't support that claim either. How could there be no Zimmerman DNA on Martin's hands if he was indeed beating Zimmerman down with punches and trying to smother him by covering his mouth/nose? This is why you can't just take Zimmerman's word, the evidence doesn't support his version of the story.

Jurisprudence...innocent til proven guilty. If someone accuses you of something, they should prove you did it. The State of Florida says George was NOT acting in self defense, but with a depraved mind. So the state of Florida has to prove he did.
Proving that he had a depraved mind is necessary for the murder 2 conviction. He could still be convicted of manslaughter without the jury thinking that he acted with a depraved mind. If you claim self defense after killing someone then you have a burden as a defendant. You can't just kill someone in a situation where there aren't witnesses and dare the police to prove you wrong. Zimmerman has yet to provide any evidence that Trayvon attacked him first, all he has is his word and he probably won't be willing to testify to that in front of the jury. Trayvon being on top of Zimmerman at some point of their scuffle does not prove that Trayvon attacked first. The 911 call is strong evidence that Zimmerman wasn't acting in self defense because it paints him as the instigator of their confrontation. Zimmerman's team have to present a reasonable scenario that illustrates that Trayvon some how flipped the script and attacked Zimmerman 1st despite the evidence that shows that Zimmerman was following Martin as he attempted to get away. So far they have not done it.

The prosecution hasn't convinced me GZ acted with ill will or a depraved mind. Most of the prosecution's witnesses didn't leave a good impression on me. They created reasonable doubt.
Well you obviously came into this pro-Zimmerman. None of the witnesses saw anything except the aftermath. Even the guy who claims to have saw Trayvon top, didn't see Trayvon throwing any punches ad he didn't see Martin bashing his head against the concrete. Again, the 911 call paints the picture of what happened for you. Zimmerman, profiled, followed, and eventually killed Martin. How anyone can listen to that 911 call and just assume that Zimmerman's claim of self defense is valid because he said so is beyond me.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
You're another passive aggressive Zimmerman supporter. Trayvon bashing Zimmerman's head against the concrete has not been proven. The medical expert that testified said that the cuts/scrapes to the back of his head were minor and were caused by one hit against the concrete. Again, it hast been proven that the 1 hit was from Trayvon bashing his head. The problem with you Zimmerman sympathizes is that you keep assuming that Zimmerman's story is true despite the inconsistencies.

The 911 call that Zimmerman made is proof that he acted with ill will and a depraved mind. He profiled Martin "this guy just looks like he's up to no good, he followed him(carrying a loaded gun) with the intent of not letting the "suspect" as he called Trayvon, get away. He follows Martin instigating a confrontation, yet he then refuses to identify himself as some type of neighborhood watch guy who's just concerned about the neighborhood. Zimmerman even claims that Trayvon asked him what was up, so we know that he had the chance to do so. He had ill will toward Trayvon the second that he saw him, profiled him as a criminal based on his appearance, and decided to follow him and not let him "get away". Again, even Zimmerman said that Trayvon tried to run away.

Zimmerman's nose wasn't broken, it was just swollen. If he had a broken nose then he wouldve went to the hospital that night. While its true that not all fights result in excessive bruising and bleeding, Zimmerman claims that he was in a fight for his life. He claims that Trayvon was bashing his head against the concrete repeatedly, but that's not supported by his injuries. He also claims that Trayvon was attempting to smother him with his hands, but the fact that there wasn't any Zimmerman DNA on Trayvon's doesn't support that claim either. How could there be no Zimmerman DNA on Martin's hands if he was indeed beating Zimmerman down with punches and trying to smother him by covering his mouth/nose? This is why you can't just take Zimmerman's word, the evidence doesn't support his version of the story.

Proving that he had a depraved mind is necessary for the murder 2 conviction. He could still be convicted of manslaughter without the jury thinking that he acted with a depraved mind. If you claim self defense after killing someone then you have a burden as a defendant. You can't just kill someone in a situation where there aren't witnesses and dare the police to prove you wrong. Zimmerman has yet to provide any evidence that Trayvon attacked him first, all he has is his word and he probably won't be willing to testify to that in front of the jury. Trayvon being on top of Zimmerman at some point of their scuffle does not prove that Trayvon attacked first. The 911 call is strong evidence that Zimmerman wasn't acting in self defense because it paints him as the instigator of their confrontation. Zimmerman's team have to present a reasonable scenario that illustrates that Trayvon some how flipped the script and attacked Zimmerman 1st despite the evidence that shows that Zimmerman was following Martin as he attempted to get away. So far they have not done it.

Well you obviously came into this pro-Zimmerman. None of the witnesses saw anything except the aftermath. Even the guy who claims to have saw Trayvon top, didn't see Trayvon throwing any punches ad he didn't see Martin bashing his head against the concrete. Again, the 911 call paints the picture of what happened for you. Zimmerman, profiled, followed, and eventually killed Martin. How anyone can listen to that 911 call and just assume that Zimmerman's claim of self defense is valid because he said so is beyond me.

x1nv5-the-rock-clapping.gif

bu bu but, Trayvon said "fukk is your problem, homie?" and "You're gonna die tonight muthafukka!!" and "You got me, you got it, you got the juice now" after being shot through the heart and lung. :comeon:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V08PFn8Att8"]you got the juice now \(-_-)z - YouTube[/ame]
Off top that's how I know GZ is a liar. This fake ass 90's/Samuel Jackson dialogue he says TM used.

Not to mention his stories don't make sense whatsoever.

From 7:13:41 when GZ hangs up from NEN, until 7:16:11 when the first 911 call was made, armed with a gun and 2 flashlights, what was GZ doing? He never addresses that time frame. It sure wasn't going back to his truck though, we know that.

GZ would like for everyone to just ignore the time between him hanging up from NEN and the time the altercation started.

To add further to the topic of depraved mind. Wouldn't he still have a depraved mind if, after knowing that Trayvon was just walking home from the store, talking to a girl at the same time, not doing anything at all illegal, GZ still think of him as a suspect, and criminal?

Would a depraved mind be if you know that a person you thought was a criminal turned out to be just an innocent teenage kid walking from the store, talking to a girl on the phone at the same time, and you kill him despite that, and after finding out he wasn't doing anything wrong or illegal you still wouldn't change anything about that night?

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

The zimmerman supporters on this site are notorious racist trolls bruh.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Zimmerman is basically saying without his gun, young trayvon Martin would have killed him? I'm really wondering what would happen and how he would approach TM if he didn't have a gun.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
fukk an ignore. anyone defending zimmerman needs to be banned. that shyt should not be allowed on here.

See this retarded shyt right here? This type of thinking? This is the kind of shyt that's gonna eventually KILL the coli

Y'all really tryna ban people who don't share your opinion on this case? :wtf:

It's one thing to ban blatant racist trolls but how the fukk are you gonna ban a Zimmerman supporter? People should be banned just for believing Zimmerman? You let the coli fukk around and follow through with that dumb idea.

Y'all nikkas are TOO fukkIN' SENSITIVE over this case :mindblown:

Let people have their opinions, and stop tryna turn this place into a dictatorship