Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
Seem like the only thing that can get Zimmerman convicted of murder is forensic evidence. Because all of the witness was useless.

If his story doesn't add up with the forensic evidence. Then he is a goner.
Eye witness testimony is always the least credible "evidence" and many times probably shouldn't even be considered.
you can't just follow someone with a loaded gun, create a confrontation, then shoot them in the chest, and just walk away free like nothing happened

:usure:
We'll see, I guess.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Might work, but Zimmerman is crafty and he knows FL self defense laws. He would probably wait until he felt he truly feared for his life, then reveal his concealed weapon and shoot.

I think Zimmerman's "MMA" training is blown out of proportion. Reminds me of Kimbo Slice. He was the man when he was fighting street bums. But he didn't do well against guys that have been training in MMA all their lives. His UFC/pro MMA career was disappointing.
The significance of the MMA is that he didn't try to at least fight back but was just intent on using the fully loaded gun. Tray had no signs of assault other than the bullet hole through his heart.

The prosecution came alive in a big way during the argument to prevent the acquital and the case getting to the jury and it was just a start. I expect the defence argument to be exactly the same before the jury but the prosecution to dig far deeper than they did. The least he should get is manslaughter.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Stop wasting your time b. You have to create an incredibly unlikely situation for this to make any sense, just listen to the ridiculous sh*t these people are proposing:

1) GZ ran up on him in a non-threatening manner

2) TM commenced to beating that azz

3) GZ tried to prevent further violence, but a 160 lb 5'11 17 year old was too much for his grown azz, because we all know skinny azz 17 year olds be benchin' 350 and sh*t ( :heh: )

4) While he was getting his head slammed into the ground repeatedly, on concrete mind you, the same man who couldn't handle a 17 year old was strong enough and aware enough to reach and grab his gun, then proceed to shoot TM directly in the heart ( :stopitslime:). Because a man strong enough to dominate you physically wouldn't have crushed your skull after bashing it into solid ground 3-4 times.

White people are :troll: straight up. Let a nikka go to La Jolla and try some stupid sh*t like this to some surfers, that nikka will get the chair. If you on GZ's side because you want all blacks to die, fine, but stop playin' like there's any logical way this happened. And these CACs wondered why the ME stayed with the :shaq2: face. Like really breh? This really isn't an open and shut case?

I really wish there was at least one man on this jury, we'll see if women can understand how outrageous this scenario is, and there are too many inconsistencies for him to be acquitted. I think dude was in a blind rage, the forensics and medical evidence really do support 2nd degree murder.

:what: now u just making up shyt. The police report lists shooterman at 5'9 180-200lbs and 28 years old. He even took mma classes. It looks like he let the kid get off a couple of good hits so he could shoot him and say it was self defense.

He has no heart.

I know this dude who got 2 pieced, and never even tried to fight back. He knew karate, he would do all the shadow boxing, chops, and roundhouses. Its different swinging at air versus a person. This is why the defense brought up his 1 and 1/2 years MMA training, to show he has no heart.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
I wish u folks were this emotional and upset when Derrion Albert was murdered in cold blood in the middle of the street. But no one cares about that though, no protest, no nothing..... people only get upset and excited when a person of non color is involved.

Trayvons situation is sad but I can't fault Zimmerman for pulling the trigger. Only for instigating the sh1t and letting it get to that level.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish u folks were this emotional and upset when Derrion Albert was murdered in cold blood in the middle of the street. But no one cares about that though, no protest, no nothing..... people only get upset and excited when a person of non color is involved.

Trayvons situation is sad but I can't fault Zimmerman for pulling the trigger. Only for instigating the sh1t and letting it get to that level.

:comeon:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Why nikkas keep bringing cac's up? for once it's a mexican who did the deed. We gonna riot on them if he found not guilty?

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
do you think zimmerman should go to jail, yes or no

I think he's liable and deserves some type of punishment for starting the whole thing.

12 months to 2 years hard time max.

but I don't view him as a cold blooded Charles Manson, Ted Bundy type murderer whose only goal was to kill a person that night who should get 30+ years to life.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he's liable and deserves some type of punishment for starting the whole thing.

12 months to 2 years hard time max.

but I don't view him as a cold blooded Charles Manson, Ted Bundy type murderer whose only goal was to kill a person that night who should get 30+ years to life.

LOLL at 12 months- 2 years
thank god we don't got no dumbasses on the juror like u