Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
:pachaha: you nikkas engaging convo with scary ass cacs too afraid to say they think trayvon deserved to die.

I skip over all their posts, it really takes away from the thread. It seems we need better mods.

The evidence is overwhelming, only things Zimmerman has going for him is there are no men on the jury and white people see us as animals. But this is murder 2, a manslaughter verdict would be a real tragedy considering all the evidence. Even then, an acquittal would not surprise me, but I'm very satisfied Trayvon was represented to the fullest. After seeing all the evidence, this case is really depressing.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
On cross-examination the medical examiner said that it was possible that the injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head could be caused by several blows & impacts. It was also proven that the ME got her job thanks to Angela Corey. This ME was clearly hand picked by the prosecution. The ME never actually examined the body of Trayvon.
She agreed with the defense attorney's bullshyt "anything is possible" theory. Obviously in her expert opinion she didn't believe that Zimmerman's head hit the concrete more than once contrary to his claim, which is why you're trying to discredit her.

Let's add Zimmerman's full quotes to give more context.

"Zimmerman stated, “We’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there’s a real suspicious guy.”

He described an unknown male “just walking around looking about” in the rain and said, “This guy looks like he is up to no good or he is on drugs or something.”"

So the actual reasons he called 911 was because there had been recent break-ins in the neighborhood, and Travyon's behavior made him look suspicious. There were traces of marijuana found in Trayvon's body which is consistent with Zimmerman saying he looked like "he is on drugs or something."
Regardless of you whether you feel like he was justified or not, the point is that he profiled Trayvon. The marijuana BS is inadmissible ruled by the judge as rightfully so. Weed stays in your piss for 30 days, I suspect that it's detectable in the blood even longer. Trayvon was walking home, he wasn't standing around tweaking off of weed. Let's not play games. We know why Zimmerman profiled Martin. A black guy was suspected in breakin in houses and Trayvon "fit the description" so to speak. There's a reason that his defense team can't come out and say that.

The absence of Zimmerman's DNA being on Trayvon's hands is puzzling. But Zimmerman did say after he shot Trayvon that he had Trayvon spread his arms out to check his hands, because he felt like Trayvon was hitting him with an object. It's very possible that when Zimmerman had Trayvon's arms spread out that Trayvon's hands were on the wet grass, wiping away any DNA he would've had on his hands.
:childplease: You sound like you're a member of Zimmerman's defense team with this "anything is possible" bullshyt. The lengths that you have to go to believe Zimmerman's story should tell you something. If Martin was actually doing all of the things that Zimmerman claims(punching him repeatedly, grabbing his head bashing it against the cement repeatedly, trying to smother him, ect) then there certainly should've been some kind of Zimmerman DNA on Martin's hands. Instead of jumping to believe these elaborate highly unlikely scenarios, why not just entertain the common sense conclusion that Zimmerman is lying?

Trayvon had no injuries besides the gunshot wound and lacerations to his knuckle.

John Good, the witness who saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, said he saw Trayvon in a ground and pound position with his arms going downward.
That certainly isn't evidence that Trayvon attacked first or initiated tw scuffle. Maybe Zimmerman flashed on Trayvon. Maybe he walked up on Trayvon and pushed him, tried to to detain him, ect. He did see him as a "suspect" even after killing him.

Yes, he saw his arms going downward not throwing punches or bashing his head against the cement. Maybe Trayvon was on top trying to prevent Zimmerman from grabbing his gun ad that's why he was screaming for help. You're going out of your way to try and defend and justify an armed man killing an unarmed 17 year old in self defense despite plenty of evidence that suggests otherwise. That should tell you something about yourself.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I am cracking up at the Caucasians in here trying to justify this Zimmerman clown's actions, but in the most go around way possible...

Just say you "Hate ******s and hope Zimmerman does't get punished for murdering a Black teenager" :dead:

You're not fooling anyone...

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps

:leostare:

White people have adopted ways of saying racist shyt while trying to sound like they are not, as opposed to the Jim Crow days when they could just be as hateful as they want in both action and word. As it pertains to this trial, I've seen the "I'm just trying to stay objective" term coming from the Zimmerman supporters whenever they spout the bullshyt that people with common sense know is bullshyt.

Another example is the dialogue of Trayvon, according to Zimmerman. Yall may believe that "What the fukk is your problem homie", You gon die tonight muthafukka" bullshyt, but knowing how different slang is in different regions and time, I know he made the shyt up. For example, "son" is a term used by Tri-State area, "Joe" is used by Chicago, "bul" is used by Philly, "young" and "bama" DC, "shawty" ATL, so forth and so on.

You understand now, jive turkey? :jiveturkey:

She agreed with the defense attorney's bullshyt "anything is possible" theory. Obviously in her expert opinion she didn't believe that Zimmerman's head hit the concrete more than once contrary to his claim, which is why you're trying to discredit her.

Regardless of you whether you feel like he was justified or not, the point is that he profiled Trayvon. The marijuana BS is inadmissible ruled by the judge as rightfully so. Weed stays in your piss for 30 days, I suspect that it's detectable in the blood even longer. Trayvon was walking home, he wasn't standing around tweaking off of weed. Let's not play games. We know why Zimmerman profiled Martin. A black guy was suspected in breakin in houses and Trayvon "fit the description" so to speak. There's a reason that his defense team can't come out and say that.

:childplease: You sound like you're a member of Zimmerman's defense team with this "anything is possible" bullshyt. The lengths that you have to go to believe Zimmerman's story should tell you something. If Martin was actually doing all of the things that Zimmerman claims(punching him repeatedly, grabbing his head bashing it against the cement repeatedly, trying to smother him, ect) then there certainly should've been some kind of Zimmerman DNA on Martin's hands. Instead of jumping to believe these elaborate highly unlikely scenarios, why not just entertain the common sense conclusion that Zimmerman is lying?

That certainly isn't evidence that Trayvon attacked first or initiated tw scuffle. Maybe Zimmerman flashed on Trayvon. Maybe he walked up on Trayvon and pushed him, tried to to detain him, ect. He did see him as a "suspect" even after killing him.

Yes, he saw his arms going downward not throwing punches or bashing his head against the cement. Maybe Trayvon was on top trying to prevent Zimmerman from grabbing his gun ad that's why he was screaming for help. You're going out of your way to try and defend and justify an armed man killing an unarmed 17 year old in self defense despite plenty of evidence that suggests otherwise. That should tell you something about yourself.

images

Once again you come with that TRUTH

Gravity

Banned
Daps

White people have adopted ways of saying racist shyt while trying to sound like they are not, as opposed to the Jim Crow days when they could just be as hateful as they want in both action and word. As it pertains to this trial, I've seen the "I'm just trying to stay objective" term coming from the Zimmerman supporters whenever they spout the bullshyt that people with common sense know is bullshyt.

Another example is the dialogue of Trayvon, according to Zimmerman. Yall may believe that "What the fukk is your problem homie", You gon die tonight muthafukka" bullshyt, but knowing how different slang is in different regions and time, I know he made the shyt up. For example, "son" is a term used by Tri-State area, "Joe" is used by Chicago, "bul" is used by Philly, "young" and "bama" DC, "shawty" ATL, so forth and so on.

images

Evidently Trayvon was on some movie shyt "you got me". That's some shyt you say after a duel on some 10 steps and draw shyt. You're not going to say that after somebody draws a gun and shoots you in the chest in the middle of a fight.

Superstar
Daps

Another example is the dialogue of Trayvon, according to Zimmerman. Yall may believe that "What the fukk is your problem homie[", You gon die tonight muthafukka" bullshyt, but knowing how different slang is in different regions and time, I know he made the shyt up. For example, "son" is a term used by Tri-State area, "Joe" is used by Chicago, "bul" is used by Philly, "young" and "bama" DC, "shawty" ATL, so forth and so on.

You basically just proved my point.

"People who disagree with me because I KNOW WHAT THE SLANG IS and I am an authority on the subject, therefore everyone who disagrees with me is a racist."

Chill out. Zimmerman may be full of shyt, but the vitriol is so goddamn unnecessary.

Let the man have his day in court, even if he is a fakkit. There's essentially no hard evidence to prove either side, so a person could reasonably come to the conclusion that Zimmerman didn't do it. I personally lean in the other direction, but there's no reason to vent your spleen on people who are of a different mind than you.

Seriously, you act like no one in Florida has said "homie" before.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
A police officer with no knowledge of a shooting that your nephew is in but u can tell it's his voice cause u heard it on tv, even though u knew nothing of the shooting, oh the fukkery

tumblr_mphj9vbZ6Q1qip2a5o1_500.jpg

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I am cracking up at the CACasians in here trying to justify this Zimmerman clown's actions, but in the most go around way possible...

Just say you "Hate ******s and hope Zimmerman does't get punished for murdering a Black teenager" :dead:

You're not fooling anyone...

fixed :pachaha:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

"People who disagree with me because I KNOW WHAT THE SLANG IS and I am an authority on the subject, therefore everyone who disagrees with me is a racist."

Chill out. Zimmerman may be full of shyt, but the vitriol is so goddamn unnecessary.

Let the man have his day in court, even if he is a fakkit. There's essentially no hard evidence to prove either side, so a person could reasonably come to the conclusion that Zimmerman didn't do it. I personally lean in the other direction, but there's no reason to vent your spleen on people who are of a different mind than you.

:wtf: Did not an unarmed nikka get ran up on and shot in the chest? :snoop: Muthaf*cka, the dead kid with no weapons on him is the proof.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

I'm from Ft. Lauderdale, that homie part cracks me up. I would have believed fagg@t or biitch, but homie is pure comedy. Homie is mostly Cali.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

:clap: I ain't never heard a Florida nikka say "homie", much less to a f*ckin' non-black runnin' up on 'em :heh:

I'm from Ft. Lauderdale, that homie part cracks me up. I would have believed fagg@t or biitch, but homie is pure comedy.

Exactly. Muthaf*cka, b*tch, fool, nikka, all of these would have made more sense. But he was trolling from the beginning saying his head was getting slammed into the ground but he was able to reach for his gun :heh:

Florida brehs, how come we got videos of the man-eater but there's no camera recording of this sh*t :ohhh:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
:clap: I ain't never heard a Florida nikka say "homie", much less to a f*ckin' non-black runnin' up on 'em :heh:

Exactly. Muthaf*cka, b*tch, fool, nikka, all of these would have made more sense. But he was trolling from the beginning saying his head was getting slammed into the ground but he was able to reach for his gun :heh:

Florida brehs, how come we got videos of the man-eater but there's no camera recording of this sh*t :ohhh:

I don't think he knew homie is mostly a Cali term, you not hearing anyone down here saying homie.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps

What point did you make? This is your first dialogue of words to me. You responded to a post of mine with :wtf:

I was commenting on a different poster saying "Just trying to stay as objective as possible"

fukk that objective shyt. TM was a teenager walking home from the store on the phone, and that fat fukk Zimmerman, in his mind, saw a criminal preying on the residents of the neighborhood he rented in. He was totally, all the way wrong. He doesn't acknowledge the fact that he was wrong though. What makes it even worse is the fact that him, his family, defense council, and army of cac racist supporters still act as if TM was still a criminal even after the facts proved he was just walking home from the store on the phone.

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: Did not an unarmed nikka get ran up on and shot in the chest? :snoop: Muthaf*cka, the dead kid with no weapons on him is the proof.

The dead kid with no weapons on him is proof that he was shot, yes.

The CONTEXT of how he was shot is what the trial is set to determine.

What do you want me to say? That the fatass seems guilty? Fine. I'll say it all day. Based on what I know, he seems guilty. Guilty, guilty, guilty.

But I'm not a juror in that courtroom. I have not had the benefit of listening to all the testimony and seeing all the evidence. Nor do I care to to follow the trial day by day, as I have other shyt to do and other news to read. And from what I understand, there's really no hard evidence either way, so it's up to the jury.

Reasonable minds can disagree when there is a gap in information.

But nah, people in here trying to "Trayvon-shame" posters for wanting to see where the trial goes. For fukk's sake.