Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
:smh: @ these people still playing devil's advocate, I really don't understand some of the things people do to amuse themselves these days.

Its over, we got a dead teenager and a grown men with minimal injuries. When I saw Zimmerman's face, first thing I thought, he doesn't look like someone who got beat up.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The dead kid with no weapons on him is proof that he was shot, yes.

The CONTEXT of how he was shot is what the trial is set to determine.

What do you want me to say? That the fatass seems guilty? Fine. I'll say it all day. Based on what I know, he seems guilty. Guilty, guilty, guilty.

But I'm not a juror in that courtroom. I have not had the benefit of listening to all the testimony and seeing all the evidence. Nor do I care to to follow the trial day by day, as I have other shyt to do and other news to read. And from what I understand, there's really no hard evidence either way, so it's up to the jury.

Reasonable minds can disagree when there is a gap in information.

But nah, people in here trying to "Trayvon-shame" posters for wanting to see where the trial goes. For fukk's sake.

1) GZ calls cops, sees suspicious person, TM

2) Cops tell him back off, but he runs up on TM

"Gap" ( :heh: )

3) TM is shot

4) Shell casings match gun GZ has on him

The "gap" only determines murder 1 vs manslaughter. There is no way (at least with the current state laws/Constituation) that he is innocent. I think in Florida it's 15-25 even for the attempt or some sh*t like that. That's what kills me. The people who say he is innocent. How so? :stopitslime:

Superstar
Daps
1) GZ calls cops, sees suspicious person, TM

2) Cops tell him back off, but he runs up on TM

"Gap" ( :heh: )

3) TM is shot

4) Shell casings match gun GZ has on him

The "gap" only determines murder 1 vs manslaughter. There is no way (at least with the current state laws/Constituation) that he is innocent. I think in Florida it's 15-25 even for the attempt or some sh*t like that. That's what kills me. The people who say he is innocent. How so? :stopitslime:

Well, that would be what logic seems to dictate, but juries can be unpredictable, especially with publicized trials.

And Florida also recognizes involuntary manslaughter.

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
Why would a mofo with a GUN be screaming for help? Why did the screams stop AFTER the shot was fired? Oh ok I think we know the answer to that question now RIGHT?? Smdh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The shyt some of these cacs on here are saying disgust me. Just let out your true fukking colors and be over with it. No sense being in denial.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Bu bu but...lady justice is blind brehs :stopitslime:

Lady_Justice_by_silvije.jpg

FOH with that bullshyt :leostare:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Florida's Self-Defense Law states a person may use defensive force intended to kill if he/she fears he/she is about to suffer imminent death or serious bodily harm.

Getting your head bashed against concrete = serious bodily harm.

If you wanna be angry at anything, be mad at Florida's self defense laws.

Then why did the lady who shot a warning shot in the air get charged? It is self-defense if you're attacked, it's not self-defense if you provoke it. If you approach a dude at a bar, and because you're getting your ass whooped pull out a gun and use it, you will still get charged with manslaughter. TM was minding his own business. There is no self-defense here. At best he can go for manslaughter because he didn't INTEND to kill him, but you can't claim self-defense when you provoke the action.

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're another passive aggressive Zimmerman supporter.
inigo.jpg

I'm neutral, actually.
Neutrality != passive-aggression.

Trayvon bashing Zimmerman's head against the concrete has not been proven. The medical expert that testified said that the cuts/scrapes to the back of his head were minor and were caused by one hit against the concrete.
Rao also said that it could have been multiple hits against the concrete, becuase there were 2 specific lacerations on the back of the head. But the most interesting part was that Rao didn't examine Zimmerman, she just looked at pictures and took an educated guess based on her background as an ME.

Since the case deals with self defense, the real question is not how many times GZ's head was bashed against the concrete or how much blood pour out of his head and nose, but rather did he "fear for his life."

The 911 call that Zimmerman made is proof that he acted with ill will and a depraved mind...He follows Martin instigating a confrontation, yet he then refuses to identify himself as some type of neighborhood watch guy who's just concerned about the neighborhood...Again, even Zimmerman said that Trayvon tried to run away.
But the dispatcher, Sean Noffke, testified in court and said he didn't believe GZ acted with ill will or a depraved mind. Wendy Dorival, the Neighborhood Watch coordinator testified that "walking in the rain without a purpose" could be taken as suspicious behavior. GZ's neighbor has said that GZ helped him chase down a burglar that broke into his house before. Towards the middle of the dispatcher call, GZ tells the dispatcher that he lost TM, so the dispatcher tells him to instead wait for the police.

He had ill will toward Trayvon the second that he saw him
Is it possible to have ill will towards someone you literally have never met before? Is calling 911 before killing someone an example of a depraved mind?

Zimmerman's nose wasn't broken, it was just swollen. If he had a broken nose then he wouldve went to the hospital that night.
The nose was broken, the EMT Kevin O'Rourke said so. But there's nothing doctors can do about broken noses, and most heal naturally without medical intervention.

He also claims that Trayvon was attempting to smother him with his hands, but the fact that there wasn't any Zimmerman DNA on Trayvon's doesn't support that claim either. How could there be no Zimmerman DNA on Martin's hands if he was indeed beating Zimmerman down with punches and trying to smother him by covering his mouth/nose?
The DNA expert, Anthony Gorgone, testified that TM's clothing were improperly packaged. They were put inside plastic while still wet instead of a paper bag. When he opened up the plastic bags, he said they smelled of "water and mold", and he went on to say that water and mold destroy DNA.

The prosecution did a good job of proving that Trayvon's DNA wasn't on GEorge or his gun, but they couldn't deny that the DNA sources were mishandled.

And then there was Shiping Bao's testimony. When asked why he didn't even take pictures of Trayvon's hands and fingers, he said he thought it wasn't important, and "it wasn't my job". He ranted about not knowing anything, not remembering, reading books, changing his opinion every hour, etc. He said he didn't remember anything about hte autopsy and had to read from his notes he took. His whole testimony made me feel like he intentionally left out important facts that could have helped the defense.

If you claim self defense after killing someone then you have a burden as a defendant.
I don't know the laws of FL, but I think that self defense/stand your ground means you "I feared for my life." Once self defense is invoked, the burden of proof shifts to the accuser (the prosecution).

You can't just kill someone in a situation where there aren't witnesses
But there are circumstantial witnesses. The thing that's missing for the prosecution is that their witnessing aren't all on the same page. There is no uniformity. Not all of them agree that GZ acted with a depraved mind. Not all of them agree that GZ wasn't acting in self defense.

The lack of uniformity creates reasonable doubt in the mind.

The 911 call is strong evidence that Zimmerman wasn't acting in self defense because it paints him as the instigator of their confrontation.
But this goes back to what I already said: since when does the person that's about to kill another person call 911 before they go through with it? It's so illogical. If you're going to kill someone, why would you let the police know you're about to do it, and where, and give other details like your name and such.

Well you obviously came into this pro-Zimmerman.
I'm not pro-Zimmerman. fukk that guy.

None of the witnesses saw anything except the aftermath. Even the guy who claims to have saw Trayvon top, didn't see Trayvon throwing any punches
John Good testified that he saw Trayvon punching "gound and pound" on GZ.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

article-trayvon-4-1203.jpg

George-Zimmerman-Head-Injury1.jpg

Florida's Self-Defense Law states a person may use defensive force intended to kill if he/she fears he/she is about to suffer imminent death or serious bodily harm.

Getting your head bashed against concrete = serious bodily harm.

If you wanna be angry at anything, be mad at Florida's self defense laws.

Maybe because Zimmerman never wanted to use the gun, and used it as a last resort. The screams stopped because after he fired the gun I'm sure he felt like his life wasn't in as much danger anymore.
That's a realistic scenario to me. I could also see a scenario where Trayvon was on top, trying to prevent Zimmerman from using the gun, and it was Trayvon screaming for help. I'm not completely sold on either one.

The irony of these "if you're not pro-trayvon, you're a racist c@c" posts :heh:

George said in his statement to police that he didn't think he shot Trayvon when the gun went off. If we are to believe that, then we are to believe that George still felt that his life was in danger after pulling the trigger. There is not even a half second of screaming after the shot which proves that George is full of shyt.

Data

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that objective shyt.

No. Let's be objective.

As an apparent white that has gleaned the details in some form, I can attest to the potency of racism our members are confronting when they dignify these wretches stammering for Martin's killer -- since, following this case should expedite the objective student to the understanding that a cold blooded murder had indeed transpired.

Thus, these misfits are protesting truth from a position of feeling inclined to do so. Nearly as scust is their pretension of intellect.

And while I'm programmed to ignore such mental impairment and willful ignorance, under no circumstance do I disagree in the necessity of their schooling here.

Godspeed.