Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only realistic scenario I can think of at the moment is if Zimmerman had his gun out when he initially approached Trayvon, and Trayvon saw the gun and rushed him
Might work, but Zimmerman is crafty and he knows FL self defense laws. He would probably wait until he felt he truly feared for his life, then reveal his concealed weapon and shoot.

Zimmerman wasn't fat when he shot Trayvon and he was a trained MMA fighter.
I think Zimmerman's "MMA" training is blown out of proportion. Reminds me of Kimbo Slice. He was the man when he was fighting street bums. But he didn't do well against guys that have been training in MMA all their lives. His UFC/pro MMA career was disappointing.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
shooterman claimed his head was being slammed over and over and over again. I dont know if your just being a :troll: but the way shooterman claimed he was getting his head bashed in he would be dead right now or in a coma. Theres no such thing as pain tolerance when it comes to repeated blows to the head. By the 2nd or 3rd blow your knock out cold.

Not to mention, Zimmerman must have an Anderson Silva chin or Trayvon got pillow hands because according to Zimmerman's reenactment, Trayvon seemingly lands his best punch at the very beginning. If Zimmerman got stole on like he says, he would have been dropped. How the hell do both of them end up some 25+ feet away from the sidewalk T-intersection? Both of them must have been squaring up for some time, throwing the fair one? The fukkery if Zimmerman busted his head open because he slipped while backpedaling. Anyway, that reenactment video smelled fugazi as fukk. Appeared outta thin air, lol.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
How did Trayvon see the gun to reach for it to begin with unless he was getting he niner pointed at him? This fakkit is a damn liar, how did the kid see the gun to reach for it? :beli:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope someone out there takes care of this zimmerman idiot if he gets off. this is an open and shut case. all these discussions are just meaningless to me. i know teh facts i need to know.

a kid was walking, minding is own business. some idiot spots him, assumes he's up to no good. attacks him. and the kid, not knowing wtf was going on, did what every human in this world and even animals have the right to do. he fought back. and he got shot for it.

yup, the shooter needs to die. end of story.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Im sorry but that "you got meeee" after getting shot through the heart us some straight anime shyt. How can nikkas beleive a word from this a$$holes mouth?

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
i really can't think of how GZ can violate, prey on and kill a random black teenager walking the street without prior intent to kill somebody black. let's not forget there are evilous people who actively create circumstances where they appear victims to outsiders.

if there was a physical fight how can it be that none of them had bloody lips, swollen cheeks, swollen eyebrows or hamatoma on their upper body except for those minor injuries on the back of GZ's head which i think are carefully self-inflicted injuries. the prosecution is too self-assured in my view, put GZ on the stand and cross-examine that bi.tch asz.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
i really can't think of how GZ can violate, prey on and kill a random black teenager walking the street without prior intent to kill somebody black. let's not forget there are evilous people who actively create circumstances where they appear victims to outsiders.

if there was a physical fight how can it be that none of them had bloody lips, swollen cheeks, swollen eyebrows or hamatoma on their upper body except for those minor injuries on the back of GZ's head which i think are carefully self-inflicted injuries. the prosecution is too self-assured in my view, put GZ on the stand and cross-examine that bi.tch asz.

Law isnt my area of expertise but I dont know if they can force the coward to get on the stand.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Law isnt my area of expertise but I dont know if they can force the coward to get on the stand.

He won't take the stand because under cross examination he will most def look guilty as fukk. you see how uncomfable he looks just listening. nikka would be destroyed under questioning because he knows hes full of shyt.

I mean come on man, this is the visualization of what he is claiming happen

making proclamations and shyt while literally with a hole in his chest...like really are you serious? His whole story just sounds fugazi. went from trying to run away to saying "you will die today!" like some mid stage boss.

get all the the way the fukk out o fhere with this shyt.:deadhorse:

Last edited by a moderator:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
i hope someone out there takes care of this zimmerman idiot if he gets off. this is an open and shut case. all these discussions are just meaningless to me. i know teh facts i need to know.

a kid was walking, minding is own business. some idiot spots him, assumes he's up to no good. attacks him. and the kid, not knowing wtf was going on, did what every human in this world and even animals have the right to do. he fought back. and he got shot for it.

yup, the shooter needs to die.
end of story.

You're so angry about someone you don't know getting killed........that you want someone else you don't know to get killed :dahell:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
You know I believe Zimmerman. He seems like a credible guy. Even though he preyed on an innocent teenager in the middle of the night based on racially-charged unfounded accusations, I know he would do the right thing and admit he shot Trayvon unnecessarily if things actually happened that way. :rudy:

:laff:

This fat *ss is done the moment he doesn't take the stand (which he won't). Even if the jury wanted to believe this lame, there are too many inconsistencies in his story for him to walk without giving the jury a sense of the type of man he is from his own mouth.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

yup, the shooter needs to die. end of story.

case closed

this is why I don't get what the prosecution was doing.....why waste so much time fighting Zimmerman's story as if its fact?

just tell the jury what you said and then look at the defense and tell them to prove it was self-defense

that is actually how the law is supposed to work.....the burden is on the defense to show he self-defense......the burden ain't on the state to prove it wasn't self-defense.......Zimmerman already admitted to killing Trayvon......the burden is on him to prove it was justified not the state to prove it wasn't

Daps
Reppin
NULL
emotions and anger are high, which is why they can't analyze this situation without bias.

no your just a racist cac who thinks its justified to kill black innocent kids because some other black people commit crimes

:pacspit:

you can't just follow someone with a loaded gun, create a confrontation, then shoot them in the chest, and just walk away free like nothing happened

we all know that if the races were reversed, Trayvon would on death row right now

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Might work, but Zimmerman is crafty and he knows FL self defense laws. He would probably wait until he felt he truly feared for his life, then reveal his concealed weapon and shoot.

I think Zimmerman's "MMA" training is blown out of proportion. Reminds me of Kimbo Slice. He was the man when he was fighting street bums. But he didn't do well against guys that have been training in MMA all their lives. His UFC/pro MMA career was disappointing.

How many passes you gonna keep giving this dude.