Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
people generalizing man

it's actually beneficial to our survival if you look at our evolutionary history. It's safer to be paranoid and anxiety ridden than to assume everyone automatically doesn't have malicious intent.

An innocent kid was targeted because of the actions of a thief who happened to be the same color as him. Whoever that man is he should feel some sort of guilt.

:skip: ok buddy

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be serious breh. Trayvon was like 5'11 or 6 feet tall, 158 pounds, and probably athletic. You really wouldn't expect to him to handle that fat, 4-5 inch shorter, 10 years older Zimmerman? I ain't defending Zimmerman or what he did, at all. But cats talk about Trayvon like he was a tiny 12 year old. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he was whooping Zimmerman badly.

You can't be serious or you have to be under 25. Height has nothing to do with it. Why do you think in MMA or boxing your class depends on weight? Floyd mayweather as good as he is at 154 would get killed by someone that weighs 200 pounds. No way an adult that passed the physical exam to become a police officer, took MMA clasess, would get beat down to death by a 17 year old dude with skittles in his pocket. He could have pulled out the gun and said "I'm the neighborhood watch" at no point did he identify himself which shows he had intent to kill.

I feel if you had enough strength to reach for you gun then you weren't in serious danger. A fighter is in danger when they can no longer respond to the damage.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Trayvon died because of the negative sterotype that people have of black males

Every time you go to worldstarhiphop.com and see n1ggas randomly punching people for no reason or doing other stupid acts remember that images like that contribute to the way the rest of the world views and sees us....

"our" meaning human beings......so I don't get this comment or where the smiley face comes from

its wiser and beneficial to the species to be paranoid and on high alert when a Lion approaches than to assume it's just friendly and wants to hug.

:skip:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al

if ur a cac and u see n1ggas acting a fool all the time then it's best to be paranoid

on the same token if you're an African in 1642 and u know there are cacs in slave ships gathering up n1ggas to ship to off to america then it's best to be paranoid of them.

Don't trust n1ggas/cacs/people etc.....

and stay on alert at all times

real n1ggas don't get caught slipping

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly, i can only go by what he says and there's no real evidence to suggest he was lying outside of tinfoil hat conspiracy ass n1ggas stories

:why: how bout the fact he tracks a kid down with a gun and then shoots him

we know that Trayvon was running away from Zimmerman, we know Zimmerman had the gun, we know that the police told Zimmerman to stop following Trayvon

why do you believe Zimmerman on the most important fact in this case? that fact being that he stopped following Trayvon and it was Trayvon (the kid who was running away just a few seconds ago) that began following him and just starting beating him up?

why are you so willing to believe Zimmerman on this point? do you just believe that because Trayvon was black then he musta obviously been violent?

this is what I don't get about you cacs. all the facts we know that are NOT in dispute are all in favor of Trayvon. he was unarmed, minding his own business in his neighborhood. some cac begins following him with a gun, he tries to escape, something happens (which is in dispute), then he gets shot

why are you cacs so willing to believe Zimmerman on all facts that are in dispute? when all the facts that are NOT in dispute favor Trayvon

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

it's actually beneficial to our survival if you look at our evolutionary history. It's safer to be paranoid and anxiety ridden than to assume everyone automatically doesn't have malicious intent.

This right here is a great view into the thought process of the animal known as the CAC

sent from HTC One

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And don't forget, a kid with a hallow point slug in the heart and through his lung found the strength to channel his inner spaghetti western cowboy/ or 1970s Karate man to sit up and say "you got me!!! You got me!!"

:ohlawd:

that and the "your gon die tonite" shyt is the best proof we got that this fat fukk made all this shyt up

those were completely unrealistic and fabricated to embellish his story

why would a kid who just seconds ago was running away from you, say he's gonna kill you? why then would he say "you got me" after getting shot in the heart?

those are two of the most unbelievable allegations this fat fukk has said

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh.....homie gonna get off so whatever, sh1ts tragic all around tho.....

lessons learned is not to racially profile people.......and black folks need to make an effort to give people less of a reason to racially profile them. If whoever that unknown black male was who robbed Zimmerman's neighborhood had never did what he did then Zimmerman wouldn't have been on such high alert that day. In a sense that unknown man is just as guilty for Trayvons murder as Zimmerman is

:what: fukkin cacs

so instead of blaming the racist who decided to shoot an unarmed black kid, your blaming black people for having some in our community who are robbers

so if I end up shooting a white kid in my neighborhood, can I get you to defend me cause there are some white serial killers out there and I was afraid that white kid might be a serial killer roaming my neighborhood? :stopitslime:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
:what: fukkin cacs

so instead of blaming the racist who decided to shoot an unarmed black kid, your blaming black people for having some in our community who are robbers

so if I end up shooting a white kid in my neighborhood, can I get you to defend me cause there are some white serial killers out there and I was afraid that white kid might be a serial killer roaming my neighborhood? :stopitslime:

if the majority of robberies and murders in ur area was committed by whites then yes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if ur a cac and u see n1ggas acting a fool all the time then it's best to be paranoid

on the same token if you're an African in 1642 and u know there are cacs in slave ships gathering up n1ggas to ship to off to america then it's best to be paranoid of them.

Don't trust n1ggas/cacs/people etc.....

and stay on alert at all times

real n1ggas don't get caught slipping

stop pretending to be black.....we know you white fakkit

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the majority of robberies and murders in ur area was committed by whites then yes.

the majority of serial killers are white men

why shouldn't I get to shoot every white male I meet simply because I fear they are serial killers? since almost every serial killer we know is a white male.

are you not getting the folly of your argument stupid :ohhh:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
the majority of serial killers are white men

why shouldn't I get to shoot every white male I meet simply because I fear they are serial killers? since almost every serial killer we know is a white male.

are you not getting the folly of your argument stupid :ohhh:

How often does a serial killer spree happen?

If it happens often then its wise to be on high alert everytime you see a strange white man