Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
And this is an absolute fact? There can never be any exceptions whatsoever?

:patrice:

You already know its not, but whatever man. Emotions are high and a young unharmed black kid is dead so that's all people really seem to care about and focus on.

everything else that happened in between doesn't matter.

:upsetfavre: im not gonna keep argueing with you breh. If you dont think theres anything wrong with a guy walking around normally after claiming his head was bashed into a sidewalk multiple times than i dont know what else to say to you.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
:upsetfavre: im not gonna keep argueing with you breh. If you dont think theres anything wrong with a guy walking around normally after claiming his head was bashed into a sidewalk multiple times than i dont know what else to say to you.

where did the wounds in the back of his head come from then?

self inflicted?

:beli:

just cause ur soft and can't take a couple licks to the head doesn't mean everyone else is like u. But you've proven that its a hard concept for you to grasp countless times so whatever man.....

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Let's talk about why Trayvon would slam Zimmerman's head when he's already in a dominant position. My guess would be, his hands got tied up or rage.

Hands Tied Up:
So if Trayvon was measuring his punches, he might have one hand on Zimmerman's collar or neck area, with one of Zimmerman's hand trying to control it. Now maybe Zimmerman is able to grab onto Trayvon's striking hand, and tuck it into his chest and neck area, preventing Trayvon from striking. To shake his hands free, I could see Trayvon lift up, and come down to slam Zimmerman's head.

Rage:
Someone is in a rage and just wants to inflict damage at any cost. Like if the other person just goes full fetal mode, they lock up. So they can be picked up from the arms and dropped onto the ground. I guess Trayvon could "snap" somehow, but I can't think of any reason that doesn't involve provocation from Zimmerman touching him or saying something.

Anyhow, I'm trying to imagine into this "fight" when Trayvon would scream for help. My guess is while Trayvon is trying to shake free, slamming Zimmerman's head, Zimmerman can feel his grip slipping, and decides to go for the gun. So with his gun drawn, it's Zimmerman's right (usually dominant hand) hand vs Trayvon's left (usually less dominant) hand. It's at that point Trayvon could be screaming for help. But that would mean a pretty long struggle with the gun drawn. It'd make more sense if Zimmerman just drew and fired right away while Trayvon was slamming his head. But...... aw fukk it. Forgot to consider the DNA that should have transferred with so much hand on hand contact and etc. But shyt, I ain't gonna delete this post now, I've typed too much. Just gonna come back to it later.

Stop wasting your time b. You have to create an incredibly unlikely situation for this to make any sense, just listen to the ridiculous sh*t these people are proposing:

1) GZ ran up on him in a non-threatening manner

2) TM commenced to beating that azz

3) GZ tried to prevent further violence, but a 160 lb 5'11 17 year old was too much for his grown azz, because we all know skinny azz 17 year olds be benchin' 350 and sh*t ( :heh: )

4) While he was getting his head slammed into the ground repeatedly, on concrete mind you, the same man who couldn't handle a 17 year old was strong enough and aware enough to reach and grab his gun, then proceed to shoot TM directly in the heart ( :stopitslime:). Because a man strong enough to dominate you physically wouldn't have crushed your skull after bashing it into solid ground 3-4 times.

White people are :troll: straight up. Let a nikka go to La Jolla and try some stupid sh*t like this to some surfers, that nikka will get the chair. If you on GZ's side because you want all blacks to die, fine, but stop playin' like there's any logical way this happened. And these CACs wondered why the ME stayed with the :shaq2: face. Like really breh? This really isn't an open and shut case?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
only a racist cac would believe Zimmerman's story

he tracked down a 17 year old kid with a gun, then killed him, and is now claiming self-defense :what: sorry but you lose the self-defense argument when you go after people with guns

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree, well he was pursued because of that at least.

he died because he was slamming someone head into the ground (outside of random n1ggas on forums this story has yet to be proven false in a court of law)

why are you acting like thats a fact....its simply what Zimmerman, the defendant, alleges

it could just as likely have been self-inflicted.....no one but him and Trayvon know what really happened

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
why are you acting like thats a fact....its simply what Zimmerman, the defendant, alleges

it could just as likely have been self-inflicted.....no one but him and Trayvon know what really happened

exactly, i can only go by what he says and there's no real evidence to suggest he was lying outside of tinfoil hat conspiracy ass n1ggas stories

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

And don't forget, a kid with a hallow point slug in the heart and through his lung found the strength to channel his inner spaghetti western cowboy/ or 1970s Karate man to sit up and say "you got me!!! You got me!!"

:ohlawd:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
where did the wounds in the back of his head come from then?

self inflicted?

:beli:

like i said before breh. He probably hit his head on the sidewalk when they went down on the ground. Im pretty sure he would of needed some stitches if his head was being bashed into the sidewalk like he claims. If you dont believe me go out and have someone hit your head on the sidewalk and tell us how good your pain tolerance was :troll:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
i agree, well he was pursued because of that at least.

he died because he was slamming someone head into the ground (outside of random n1ggas on forums this story has yet to be proven false in a court of law)

He died because he was shot. He was shot because GZ had a gun. GZ used the gun in the middle of a fight. The fight occurred because GZ approached TM at night. TM had not given any indication that he had or was going to commit a crime, did not confront GZ before GZ approached, nor did he communicate to him whatsoever. This is manslaughter at a minimum, even with your assumption that GZ used the gun because he was in a life or death struggle with TM, of which in my humble opinion is highly unlikely there was no blood on Trayvon's close or hands, nor did GZ needed to get treated for skull fractures/lesions/concussions, and that GZ shot TM with better precision while getting his head slammed into concrete (according to you :heh: ) than Army snipers could from 50 yards. As GZ is not James Bond, I find that storyline hard to believe.

Self-Defense for Idiots

...There is no duty to retreat under these circumstances. However, if one is "challenged" in a bar for a fight, accepting such challenge and using deadly force, instead of walking away, generally will not constitute a self-defense....

4th Amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated

tumblr_mpi59j8xpV1rz36j2o1_500.jpg

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
ehh.....homie gonna get off so whatever, sh1ts tragic all around tho.....

lessons learned is not to racially profile people.......and black folks need to make an effort to give people less of a reason to racially profile them. If whoever that unknown black male was who robbed Zimmerman's neighborhood had never did what he did then Zimmerman wouldn't have been on such high alert that day. In a sense that unknown man is just as guilty for Trayvons murder as Zimmerman is

:manny:

NYC Rebel

Daps

lessons learned is not to racially profile people.......and black folks need to make an effort to give people less of a reason to racially profile them. If whoever that unknown black male was who robbed Zimmerman's neighborhood had never did what he did then Zimmerman wouldn't have been on such high alert that day. In a sense that unknown man is just as guilty.

Black folks are responsible for Zimmerman putting a hallow point in Martins hearts.

:skip:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Black folks are responsible for Zimmerman putting a hallow point in Martins hearts.

:skip:

people generalizing man

it's actually beneficial to our survival if you look at our evolutionary history. It's safer to be paranoid and anxiety ridden than to assume everyone automatically doesn't have malicious intent.

An innocent kid was targeted because of the actions of a thief who happened to be the same color as him. Whoever that man is he should feel some sort of guilt.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Ill ask you again...how does one appear like this...

PS_0.jpg

Yet his assailant have ZERO blood on him?

What is your explanation?

The crazy thing about all of this is Zimmerman had blood all over him. His own and Trayvon's. Yet despite the struggle for life, the smothering, the bashing, and the punching...the only blood TM has of Zimmerman is on the bottom of his inside sweatshirt (the part hanging outside of the hoody). Why is none of Zimmerman's blood on the hands and sleeves of Trayvon Martin? Someone really has to answer this question.

until then...the guy deserves Manslaughter at the very least. You just can't go around shooting people. :snooze:

NYC Rebel

Daps
people generalizing man

it's actually beneficial to our survival if you look at our evolutionary history. It's safer to be paranoid and anxiety ridden than to assume everyone automatically doesn't have malicious intent.

An innocent kid was targeted because of the actions of a thief who happen to be the same color as him. Whoever that man is he should feel some sort of guilt.

I'm fascinated at the trying too hard of all this.....

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

lessons learned is not to racially profile people.......and black folks need to make an effort to give people less of a reason to racially profile them. If whoever that unknown black male was who robbed Zimmerman's neighborhood had never did what he did then Zimmerman wouldn't have been on such high alert that day. In a sense that unknown man is just as guilty for Trayvons murder as Zimmerman is

Tray was walkin home talking on the phone. You just let your inner cac out talkin bout tray had to pay for someone elses crime. U probably got your ass beat by a black dude back in school or something.