Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Trayvon died because of the negative sterotype that people have of black males

Every time you go to worldstarhiphop.com and see n1ggas randomly punching people for no reason or doing other stupid acts remember that images like that contribute to the way the rest of the world views and sees us.

If Trayvon was asian or white none of this would have happened. Zimmerman singled him out because he assumed he was just another black criminal like he's seen on the news and media.

Zimmerman needs to take responsibility for his actions

but the truth is that We're all at fault in this. Why do so many people view young black males as threatening criminals? and what can do to erase this negative stereotype?

No one will even admit this but it's the real reason why Trayvon (who had nothing but a bag of skittles on him) is no longer here.

how do we know this?

because shooterman walked away. u dont walk away from getting your head slammed into a sidewalk 20 plus times.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
I agree with this. What are usually the punishments for racial profiling? I have no idea if there even is any

but I still wouldn't consider someone to be a murderer for defending himself in a life threatening situation.

Nah, he gotta get more than just profiling. He was either going vigilante style, or he was being irresponsible as fukk while having a weapon made for killing (self-defense too). C'mon, reporting a kid, making eye contact with said kid, scaring off said kid, going the same direction as said kid, no use of a flashlight for vision, claimed he didn't know the street names, claimed that's the only reason he's out there in the dark.... with a self-suspected possible criminal on the loose. Dude is doing too much to put them both at risk.

Then, he turned and reached inside his pocket before Trayvon allegedly hit him. That's a legit reason for Trayvon to do so, imo. They didn't know each other.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
because shooterman walked away. u dont walk away from getting your head slammed into a sidewalk 20 plus times.

was he slammed 20 plus times?

and I love how you're a medical professional who knows what the threshold for pain is for every single human being on this earth.

People can take the same amount of trauma to the head and have total different reactions. One punch could knock someone unconscious while the very same punch probably wouldn't phase a different individual.

Don't be foolish bro.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Nah, he gotta get more than just profiling. He was either going vigilante style, or he was being irresponsible as fukk while having a weapon made for killing (self-defense too). C'mon, reporting a kid, making eye contact with said kid, scaring off said kid, going the same direction as said kid, no use of a flashlight for vision, claimed he didn't know the street names, claimed that's the only reason he's out there in the dark.... with a self-suspected possible criminal on the loose. Dude is doing too much to put them both at risk.

Then, he turned and reached inside his pocket before Trayvon allegedly hit him. That's a legit reason for Trayvon to do so, imo. They didn't know each other.

you're absolutely right

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no way shooterman was out matched by a skinny teenager

Just watch one of the 1000's of World Star fights. There is no "there is no way..." when it comes to street fights. It can go anyway. You can call Trayvon a "skinny teenager," and paint a visual of some frail harmless teen all day. But in reality he was larger, in better shape, probably far more athletic, and much younger than Zimmerman.

That said i don't give a fukk about Zimmerman, and he can deep fat fry for all i care.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

and I love how you're a medical professional who knows what the threshold for pain is for every single human being on this earth.

People can take the same amount of trauma to the head and have total different reactions. One punch could knock someone unconscious while the same punch probably wouldn't phase a different individual.

Don't be foolish bro.

Ill ask you again...how does one appear like this...

PS_0.jpg

Yet his assailant have ZERO blood on him?

What is your explanation?

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ill ask you again...how does one appear like this...

PS_0.jpg

Yet his assailant have ZERO blood on him?

What is your explanation?

until you provide some real evidence that they were self inflicted you're wasting our time.

u also have to understand that not every impact is going to splatter blood at the moment of contact, sometimes a person can be punched and not start bleeding until seconds after the incident.

but u view real life as a video game program where everything just happens one way all the time so

:manny:

NYC Rebel

Daps
until you provide some real evidence that they were self inflicted you're wasting our time.

u also have to understand that not every impact is going to splatter blood at the moment of contact, someones a person can be punched and not start bleeding until seconds after the incident.

but u view real life as a video game program where everything just happens one way all the time so

Forget my comment about them being self inflicted.

Have you ever been in an altercation in your life where blood was drawn?

How does not even a drop of all of the available blood not appear on the assailant that caused it?

Blood out the back of a bashed to the concrete (where no blood appeared) head waits???

:heh:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Forget my comment about them being self inflicted.

Have you ever been in an altercation in your life where blood was drawn?

How does not even a drop of all of the available blood not appear on the assailant that caused it?

Blood out the back of a bashed to the concrete (where no blood appeared) head waits???

if this info is so clear then the jurors should be able to review it and see through all the lies then.

I haven't really read anything about any of that being proven wrong tho so...

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

People can take the same amount of trauma to the head and have total different reactions. One punch could knock someone unconscious while the very same punch probably wouldn't phase a different individual.

Don't be foolish bro.
shooterman claimed his head was being slammed over and over and over again. I dont know if your just being a :troll: but the way shooterman claimed he was getting his head bashed in he would be dead right now or in a coma. Theres no such thing as pain tolerance when it comes to repeated blows to the head. By the 2nd or 3rd blow your knock out cold.

NYC Rebel

Daps
if this info is so clear then the jurors should be able to review it and see through all the lies then.

I haven't really read anything about any of that being proven wrong tho so...

Dog...I asked YOU your thoughts on this.

You came in before the trial convinced that Trayvon caused the damage on Zimmerman. The trial began, evidence poured (not on Trayvon.....lol) in that Trayvon had zero DNA of Zimmerman on his outer hoodie....yet you're unmoved from your initial beliefs. Not even a :ohhh: runs through your rigid mind.

I won't apologize for being unlike you who finds it impossible to inflict so much damage yet have no blood on them.

That's an impossibility....

I'm still laughing at your "well....the blood waits!!!" Cop out you tried to lean on. At least you gave up on that and decided to hide behind the jury now.

I know a :whoa: when I see one.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
shooterman claimed his head was being slammed over and over and over again. I dont know if your just being be a :troll: but the way shooterman claimed he was getting his head bashed in he would dead right now or in a coma. Theres no such thing as pain tolerance when it comes to repeated blows to the head. By the 2nd or 3rd blow your knock out cold.

And this is an absolute fact? There can never be any exceptions whatsoever?

:patrice:

You already know its not, but whatever man. Emotions are high and a young unharmed black kid is dead so that's all people really seem to care about and focus on.

everything else that happened in between doesn't matter to peope. I feel sorry for both parties because I would have reacted the same as both of them (minus the snitching and pursuing that Zimmerman did)

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Trayvon died because of the negative sterotype that people have of black males

Every time you go to worldstarhiphop.com and see n1ggas randomly punching people for no reason or doing other stupid acts remember that images like that contribute to the way the rest of the world views and sees us.

If Trayvon was asian or white none of this would have happened. Zimmerman singled him out because he assumed he was just another black criminal like he's seen on the news and media.

Zimmerman needs to take responsibility for his actions

but the truth is that We're all at fault in this. Why do so many people view young black males as threatening criminals? and what can do to erase this negative stereotype?

No one will even admit this but it's the real reason why Trayvon (who had nothing but a bag of skittles on him) is no longer here.

:dead: (no pun intended) I'm done wit ya breh. You went from saying GZ had a right to defend himself to asking what we can do to better help the image of young black youth? :why: Nikka was in a good neighborhood walking home. He got killed because he was black, he was by himself. Ironically, if he was with a gang, or armed, he most likely would have survived, and be facing 10-15 years for manslaughter.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
:dead: (no pun intended) I'm done wit ya breh. You went from saying GZ had a right to defend himself to asking what we can do to better help the image of young black youth? :why: Nikka was in a good neighborhood walking home. He got killed because he was black, he was by himself. Ironically, if he was with a gang, or armed, he most likely would have survived, and be facing 10-15 years for manslaughter.

i agree, well he was pursued because of that at least.

he died because he was slamming someone head into the ground (outside of random n1ggas on forums this story has yet to be proven false in a court of law)