Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Zimmerman obviously injured himself purposely in order to make it seem like he was assaulted.

I remember busting this dudes eye in college after he hit me....wasn't until a day later I found his blood all over my kicks. How does one manage get into a fight and have zero blood from a blood drenched victim is beyond me. Yet this soprano character in here seems to think its possible without even batting an eye.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
U speak as if it was a stickup in the middle of the night or sum sh1t.

If Zimmerman had of ran of on dude pointing a gun then you'd have a point but none of that happened. The gun stayed concealed until Zimmerman began getting his head slammed into the ground.

Yal gotta get off that race sh1t......

it's blinding yal and making you look foolish, if someone is slamming ur head into the ground, black, white, asians, yellow, green....u have a right to shoot that person

and even if u don't have a right to for whatever bullsh1t reason I'd still do that sh1t anyway.

Zimmerman is guilty of being stupid and racial profiling but that's about it. I can't get mad at him for shooting someone who was slamming his head into the ground in the middle of pitch black darkness

I expect any sane person who doesn't like potentially dying to do the same

Are we not watching the same case. Did not GZ run up on a dude at night? Your head is getting slammed repeatedly into the ground and you're able to reach for your gun and pull the trigger? :heh: But for the sake of argument, let's suppose you're right. Why was Trayvon slamming his head into the ground? If you start a bar fight, and the guy is beating your azz, and you pull a gun and shoot him, you think you're not even going to get a manslaughter charge? :dead: You really think GZ would have ran up on dude had he not been strapped? :russ:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps

If Zimmerman had of ran of on dude pointing a gun then you'd have a point but none of that happened. The gun stayed concealed until Zimmerman began getting his head slammed into the ground.

it's blinding yal and making you look foolish, if someone is slamming ur head into the ground, black, white, asians, yellow, green....u have a right to shoot that person

and even if u don't have a right to for whatever bullsh1t reason I'd still do that sh1t anyway.

Zimmerman is guilty of being stupid and racial profiling but that's about it. I can't get mad at him for shooting someone who was slamming his head into the ground in the middle of pitch black darkness

Zimmerman put this whole mess into motion. Truly, in every sense of the word. He gotta pay for that at least. Stupidity leading to death = gotta do some time.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Zimmerman put this whole mess into motion. Truly, in every sense of the word. He gotta pay for that at least. Stupidity leading to death = gotta do some time.

I agree with this. What are usually the punishments for racial profiling? I have no idea if there even is any

but I still wouldn't consider someone to be a murderer for defending himself in a life threatening situation.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

breh we all know shootermans head wasnt slammed into the sidewalk. If it was than he would still be in a coma. His head injury probably happened when the two of them went down. If u can answer this one question than you win the argument. What was Shooterman doing for 2 minutes and 45 seconds after he hung up with dispatch while Tray was still on the phone with Rachel? He had plenty of time to get back to his truck.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: now u just making up shyt. The police report lists shooterman at 5'9 180-200lbs and 28 years old. He even took mma classes. It looks like he let the kid get off a couple of good hits so he could shoot him and say it was self defense.

"Zimmerman's height is reportedly 5'7" (1.70m); and his weight is recorded as being 185 lbs (84 kg) on his Seminole County Sheriff's Office Inmate Booking Information, dated April 11, the night of his arrest."

Trayvon was 5'11" or 6'. That is a difference of 4-5 inches.
Trayvon was 17 at the time of his death, Zimmerman was 27 at the time he shot Trayvon. That is a difference of 10 years.

What "shyt" am i making up? When someone is booked, they get measured. On most police reports height is simply estimated.

NYC Rebel

Daps
until theres some actual evidence to support this then I can't believe in it.

Where the evidence that Martin did it?

He does one cause so much blood to be poured from someone and not even a splatter appear on any part of them?

It amazes me how you've placed zero thought into that...maybe the cape is in the way.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Are we not watching the same case. Did not GZ run up on a dude at night? Your head is getting slammed repeatedly into the ground and you're able to reach for your gun and pull the trigger? :heh: But for the sake of argument, let's suppose you're right. Why was Trayvon slamming his head into the ground? If you start a bar fight, and the guy is beating your azz, and you pull a gun and shoot him, you think you're not even going to get a manslaughter charge? :dead: You really think GZ would have ran up on dude had he not been strapped? :russ:

Trayvon died because of the negative sterotype that people have of black males

Every time you go to worldstarhiphop.com and see n1ggas randomly punching people for no reason or doing other stupid acts remember that images like that contribute to the way the rest of the world views and sees us.

If Trayvon was asian or white none of this would have happened. Zimmerman singled him out because he assumed he was just another black criminal like he's seen on the news and media.

Zimmerman needs to take responsibility for his actions

but the truth is that We're all at fault in this. Why do so many people view young black males as threatening criminals? and what can do to erase this negative stereotype?

No one will even admit this but it's the real reason why Trayvon (who had nothing but a bag of skittles on him) is no longer here.

breh we all know shootermans head wasnt slammed into the sidewalk.

how do we know this?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Trayvon died because of the negative sterotype that people have of black males

Every time you go to worldstarhiphop.com and see n1ggas randomly punching people for no reason or doing other stupid acts remember that images like that contribute to the way the rest of the world views and sees us.

If Trayvon was asian or white none of this would have happened. Zimmerman singled him out because he assumed he was just another black criminal like he's seen on the news and media.

Zimmerman needs to take responsibility for his actions

but the truth is that We're all at fault in this. Why do so many people view young black males as threatening criminals? and what can do to erase this negative stereotype?

No one will even admit this but it's the real reason why Trayvon (who had nothing but a bag of skittles on him) is no longer here.

how do we know this?

:snoop:

I'm in no way at fault for his actions.

This is just dumb

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
:snoop:

I'm in no way at fault for his actions.

This is just dumb

if u contribute to negative stereotypes that cause fear of us in the hearts and minds of other ethnicities or support them then yes you are.

That doesn't take any responsibility away from Zimmerman, he still needs to be held accountable.

Trayvon is the only innocent person in all of this.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
"Zimmerman's height is reportedly 5'7" (1.70m); and his weight is recorded as being 185 lbs (84 kg) on his Seminole County Sheriff's Office Inmate Booking Information, dated April 11, the night of his arrest."

Trayvon was 5'11" or 6'. That is a difference of 4-5 inches.
Trayvon was 17 at the time of his death, Zimmerman was 27 at the time he shot Trayvon. That is a difference of 10 years.

What "shyt" am i making up? When someone is booked, they get measured. On most police reports height is simply estimated.

My bad i thought i read 5'9. If this was a refereed boxing match u might have an argument but the fight went to the ground and shooterman out weighted tray by 30 pounds. There is no way shooterman was out matched by a skinny teenager. Shooterman didn't throw punches because he had a gun but tray didnt have that luxury.

NYC Rebel

Daps
if u contribute to negative stereotypes that cause fear of us in the hearts and minds of other ethnicities or support them then yes you are.

:mindblown:

Second...when did you attempt to address this?

He does one cause so much blood to be poured from someone and not even a splatter appear on any part of them?