Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Be serious breh. Trayvon was like 5'11 or 6 feet tall, 158 pounds, and probably athletic. You really wouldn't expect to him to handle that fat, 4-5 inch shorter, 10 years older Zimmerman? I ain't defending Zimmerman or what he did, at all. But cats talk about Trayvon like he was a tiny 12 year old. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he was whooping Zimmerman badly.

Except the evidence shows he didn't get whooped at all

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:rudy: We all seen the pics taken at the scene of Zimmerman bleeding out his busted, swollen nose, and leaking from the back of his head.

exactly, with all that blood you would think Trayvon would have some on his hands or atleast his sleeve right. I mean, Zimmerman said Trayvon even tried to smother him at one point. Yet he has NOT one ounce of blood in his fingernails, on his hands, or sleeves.

But Zimmerman sure has Trayvon Martin's blood on his sleeve. :ohhh:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
exactly, with all that blood you would think Trayvon would have some on his hands or atleast his sleeve right. I mean, Zimmerman said Trayvon even tried to smother him at one point. Yet he has NOT one ounce of blood in his fingernails, on his hands, or sleeves.

But Zimmerman sure has Trayvon Martin's blood on his sleeve. :ohh:

I've yet to see any real evidence to suggest that the events didn't take place the way Zimmerman described them tho.....minus lil sh1t like blood not being in trayvons nails.

Is here any real evidence to suggest that Zimmerman's injuries were self inflicted or is it that just conspiracy theory ducktales?

Trayvon had the right to defend himself from a stranger following him in the middle of the night but once dude was down after a quick left and right punch he coulda just walked back to the crib his pops was staying it.....

but If u decide to slam a mans head into the ground (which can potentially be fatal) then u gotta be prepared for the consequences that come with those actions. Which is the individual defending themselves by any means necessary.

I don't understand how people can honestly sit here and say they wouldn't shoot someone who was slamming their head into concrete if you had a weapon on u.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I've yet to see any real evidence to suggest that the events didn't take place the way Zimmerman described them tho.....minus lil sh1t like blood not being in trayvons nails.

Is here any real evidence to suggest that Zimmerman's injuries were self inflicted or is it that just conspiracy theory ducktales?

Trayvon had the right to defend himself from a stranger following him in the middle of the night but once dude was down after a quick left and right punch he coulda just walked back to the crib his pops was staying it.....

but If u decide to slam a mans head into the ground (which can potentially be fatal) then u gotta be prepared for the consequences that come with those actions. Which is the individual defending themselves by any means necessary.

I don't understand how people can honestly sit here and say they wouldn't shoot someone who was slamming their head into concrete if you had a weapon on u.

What do the injuries have to do with him running up on someone at night with a gun? :ohlawd: this is some wild sh*t! This would have been a death penalty for any minority. I can understand it not being murder one, and perhaps just manslaughter, but mark my words, that nikka gets off on self-defense, it's gon' be some sh*t. Zimmerman's going to have to go into the federal witness program or some sh*t to stay alive.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope yall realize that Zimmerman wasn't fat back when this occured.

He was fat, but now he is basically obese. You can't be 5'7-5'8, 185-200 pounds and not be fat, and out of shape. The only exception would be a bodybuilder, overly muscular type cat. Which Zimmerman definitely never was. Cats are so used to fat people nowadays, they think fat is normal, and obese is fat.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Let's talk about why Trayvon would slam Zimmerman's head when he's already in a dominant position. My guess would be, his hands got tied up or rage.

Hands Tied Up:
So if Trayvon was measuring his punches, he might have one hand on Zimmerman's collar or neck area, with one of Zimmerman's hand trying to control it. Now maybe Zimmerman is able to grab onto Trayvon's striking hand, and tuck it into his chest and neck area, preventing Trayvon from striking. To shake his hands free, I could see Trayvon lift up, and come down to slam Zimmerman's head.

Rage:
Someone is in a rage and just wants to inflict damage at any cost. Like if the other person just goes full fetal mode, they lock up. So they can be picked up from the arms and dropped onto the ground. I guess Trayvon could "snap" somehow, but I can't think of any reason that doesn't involve provocation from Zimmerman touching him or saying something.

Anyhow, I'm trying to imagine into this "fight" when Trayvon would scream for help. My guess is while Trayvon is trying to shake free, slamming Zimmerman's head, Zimmerman can feel his grip slipping, and decides to go for the gun. So with his gun drawn, it's Zimmerman's right (usually dominant hand) hand vs Trayvon's left (usually less dominant) hand. It's at that point Trayvon could be screaming for help. But that would mean a pretty long struggle with the gun drawn. It'd make more sense if Zimmerman just drew and fired right away while Trayvon was slamming his head. But...... aw fukk it. Forgot to consider the DNA that should have transferred with so much hand on hand contact and etc. But shyt, I ain't gonna delete this post now, I've typed too much. Just gonna come back to it later.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

only Zimmerman says that & I don't believe him. I don't believe Trayvon broke his nose either. After the forensic evidence I can clearly state that I don't know what happened but it most certainly didn't happen the way Zimmerman said it did. Science backs that up.

I didn't even mention that none of Trayvon's DNA was on the gun or holster. Zimmerman is clearly lying about the events of that night. The big question is why? :sadcam:

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
What do the injuries have to do with him running up on someone at night with a gun? :ohlawd: this is some wild sh*t!

U speak as if it was a stickup in the middle of the night or sum sh1t.

If Zimmerman had of ran of on dude pointing a gun then you'd have a point but none of that happened. The gun stayed concealed until Zimmerman began getting his head slammed into the ground.

Yal gotta get off that race sh1t......

it's blinding yal and making you look foolish, if someone is slamming ur head into the ground, black, white, asians, yellow, green....u have a right to shoot that person

and even if u don't have a right to for whatever bullsh1t reason I'd still do that sh1t anyway.

Zimmerman is guilty of being stupid and racial profiling but that's about it. I can't get mad at him for shooting someone who was slamming his head into the ground in the middle of pitch black darkness

I expect any sane person who doesn't like potentially dying to do the same

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Be serious breh. Trayvon was like 5'11 or 6 feet tall, 158 pounds, and probably athletic. You really wouldn't expect to him to handle that fat, 4-5 inch shorter, 10 years older Zimmerman? I ain't defending Zimmerman or what he did, at all. But cats talk about Trayvon like he was a tiny 12 year old. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he was whooping Zimmerman badly.

:what: now u just making up shyt. The police report lists shooterman at 5'9 180-200lbs and 28 years old. He even took mma classes. It looks like he let the kid get off a couple of good hits so he could shoot him and say it was self defense.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
only Zimmerman says that & I don't believe him. I don't believe Trayvon broke his nose either. After the forensic evidence I can clearly state that I don't know what happened but it most certainly didn't happen the way Zimmerman said it did. Science backs that up.

I didn't even mention that none of Trayvon's DNA was on the gun or holster. Zimmerman is clearly lying about the events of that night. The big question is why? :sadcam:

Yep. No fight to the death happened. Zimmerman just admitted to shytting bricks and that's why he killed Trayvon. So people gotta dead that argument where "Trayvon would have killed him." Nah, that was just in Zimmerman's head. No way a brutal fight to the death happened with such minimal DNA transfer. I haven't heard of it either, but was Trayvon's hoodies and sweaters tugged on or stretched or anything?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Let's talk about why Trayvon would slam Zimmerman's head when he's already in a dominant position. My guess would be, his hands got tied up or rage.

Hands Tied Up:
So if Trayvon was measuring his punches, he might have one hand on Zimmerman's collar or neck area, with one of Zimmerman's hand trying to control it. Now maybe Zimmerman is able to grab onto Trayvon's striking hand, and tuck it into his chest and neck area, preventing Trayvon from striking. To shake his hands free, I could see Trayvon lift up, and come down to slam Zimmerman's head.

Rage:
Someone is in a rage and just wants to inflict damage at any cost. Like if the other person just goes full fetal mode, they lock up. So they can be picked up from the arms and dropped onto the ground. I guess Trayvon could "snap" somehow, but I can't think of any reason that doesn't involve provocation from Zimmerman touching him or saying something.

Anyhow, I'm trying to imagine into this "fight" when Trayvon would scream for help. My guess is while Trayvon is trying to shake free, slamming Zimmerman's head, Zimmerman can feel his grip slipping, and decides to go for the gun. So with his gun drawn, it's Zimmerman's right (usually dominant hand) hand vs Trayvon's left (usually less dominant) hand. It's at that point Trayvon could be screaming for help. But that would mean a pretty long struggle with the gun drawn. It'd make more sense if Zimmerman just drew and fired right away while Trayvon was slamming his head. But...... aw fukk it. Forgot to consider the DNA that should have transferred with so much hand on hand contact and etc. But shyt, I ain't gonna delete this post now, I've typed too much. Just gonna come back to it later.

People are falling for this strawman bullsh*t. Let's say for the sake of argument the defense is correct. So you can run up on a nikka, start fighting, pull your strap because your getting your ass whooped and shoot him?
tumblr_mntrz5MbqA1rz36j2o1_100.png

Please explain to me why:

A) There is no assault charge

B) There is no manslaughter charge

The case should be whether it should be manslaughter/murder one, not this whole self defense sh*t. Running up on someone is not standing your ground. He should get the same 20 years the black chick who shot in the air got at a MINIMUM.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin

Zimmerman got fukked up and blasted on someone who he felt was threatening his life.......

whether he was fukked up enough for u....I dunno.

I'm capping a dude after one single head slam if I got a gun on me, but that's just me tho.....I have no desire to find out what a person will do to me after the first slam

:manny: