Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
vcgVBiZ.jpg

:lolbron:

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is there a safety? was the safety already off? or was g screaming for help while taking the safety off
The type of gun GZ carried is a Kel-tec (double-action only), so it doesn't have a hammer. Basically, it has an internal safety mechanism, so when you shoot, you have to long-pull the trigger to pass the internal safety. Double-action only guns are built this way to avoid "accidental" discharge (light trigger pull, defective hammer, etc).

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody catch me up on this "I have no facts. I have no opinion. Its not my job" shyt.

The medical examiner that performed the autopsy, Shiping Bao, was talking about the technicians he oversees during an autopsy. He was basically saying he has never read the technicians manual for autopsy, and that it's not his job to do basic stuff like DNA swabs on the hands and fingers and fingertips.

There should be a Bao's greatest hits video on youtube soon. Dude was straight up comedy.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Somebody catch me up on this "I have no facts. I have no opinion. Its not my job" shyt.

The ME basically said he can only testify from his notes cause he couldnt remember details and he is not testifying off memory and he definitely was not about to testify about the ME assistants job. It was theirs to do and they are competent. He basically trolled on all their hypotheticals. Told West a few times its his opinion based on how West was trying to pose questions to him. He was on point but overly informational and technical to most, especially with the language barrier.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please tell me the statistics on people that die from street fights with no weapons. Worldstar has shown us that a fight no matter how bad it looks usually nobody dies. I mean didn't the police show up like 2 minutes later? Why didn't he run from TM? He had MMA training and we all know MMA dudes can take out just about anyone and they know how to slip out of holds. I'm starting to think he LET TM get on top of him just to shoot him. No way he got overpowered by 153lb 17 year old.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Please tell me the statistics on people that die from street fights with no weapons. Worldstar has shown us that a fight no matter how bad it looks usually nobody dies. I mean didn't the police show up like 2 minutes later? Why didn't he run from TM? He had MMA training and we all know MMA dudes can take out just about anyone and they know how to slip out of holds. I'm starting to think he LET TM get on top of him just to shoot him. No way he got overpowered by 153lb 17 year old.

I wish you were on the jury :salute:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way he got overpowered by 153lb 17 year old.
Be serious breh. Trayvon was like 5'11 or 6 feet tall, 158 pounds, and probably athletic. You really wouldn't expect to him to handle that fat, 4-5 inch shorter, 10 years older Zimmerman? I ain't defending Zimmerman or what he did, at all. But cats talk about Trayvon like he was a tiny 12 year old. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he was whooping Zimmerman badly.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Be serious breh. Trayvon was like 5'11 or 6 feet tall, 158 pounds, and probably athletic. You really wouldn't expect to him to handle that fat, 4-5 inch shorter, 10 years older Zimmerman? I ain't defending Zimmerman or what he did, at all. But cats talk about Trayvon like he was a tiny 12 year old. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he was whooping Zimmerman badly.

Zimmerman wasn't fat when he shot Trayvon and he was a trained MMA fighter.

Looks to be average size for an American :manny:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL