Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Dude is on tape saying that it wasn't him....the fukk more evidence can the prosecution give that it was Trayvon yelling?

:wtf: Is this true?

Then why the hell are nikkas still asking about who was yelling?

I didn't catch the trial at work today......

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Dude is on tape saying that it wasn't him....the fukk more evidence can the prosecution give that it was Trayvon yelling?

Trayvons dad said it wasn't his sons voice at first too

In a meeting at the Sanford police station on the morning of Feb. 28, police officers played all the 911 calls for Tracy Martin “in order to provide a better understanding to Mr. Martin as to why the individual who shot his son was not arrested and charged with homicide.”*

Having played the recordings, Investigator Serino asked Mr. Martin if that was his son’s voice crying for help.

“Mr. Martin, clearly emotionally impacted by the recording, quietly responded ‘No,’*” the report reads, though it adds that this exchange was not itself audio recorded.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/18/us/new-details-are-released-in-shooting-of-teenager.html?_r=4&hp&

The FBI wasn't able to determine who's voice it was either apparently. They said the voice was in too much distress

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the prosecution should end their case by having a Arizona Ice tea, Bag of Skittles, and say this is what this 17 year old died with in his pocket. Gun with hollow points vs Arizona and skittles.. You tell me who was the aggressor. Why follow somebody AT NIGHT you might be scaring them.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
:wtf: Is this true?

Then why the hell are nikkas still asking about who was yelling?

I didn't catch the trial at work today......

It's in the transcript with the interview he did with the police officer right after the incident. The cop is like "That yelling, that's you right?" Zimmerman is like "That doesn't even sound like me"....

The pig was actually trying to help him out "C'mon, that's you screaming for help, riiiiiight?" and dude denied it.

Zimmerman: Screaming In 911 Call “Doesn’t Even Sound Like Me” [Audio] | Axiom Amnesia

Trayvons dad said it wasn't his sons voice at first too

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/18/us/new-details-are-released-in-shooting-of-teenager.html?_r=4&hp&

The FBI wasn't able to determine who's voice it was either apparently. They said the voice was in too much distress

Maybe so, but Trayvon's dad wasn't there, George Zimmerman was.

You would think that, after such an intense ordeal where he (now) claims to have been screaming at the top of his lungs, when hearing a recording of the incident, he would be able to immediately recognize that it was him.

Imagine you recorded an original song, later on the song was played to you, and you are like "that doesn't sound like me"...what the fukk?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I think the prosecution should end their case by having a Arizona Ice tea, Bag of Skittles, and say this is what this 17 year old died with in his pocket. Gun with hollow points vs Arizona and skittles.. You tell me who was the aggressor. Why follow somebody AT NIGHT you might be scaring them.

I wouldn't do this. Sounds more like a movie ending than what they need to actually do to win this case.

The prosecution, although it seems like it ended significantly stronger than it started, still didn't do a great job in really telling the story of what happened that night, and just using every fact and detail to show that Zimmermans story doesn't add up. If Zimmerman walks, it will be because of that.

They need to use their closing statement to really paint the entire picture, they need to really GLUE all of these inconsistencies together.....they need to show the jury that it's unreasonable to doubt that Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin.

I wouldn't even go emotional really. I'm really feeling like they need to come with a cerebral argument.

That's just me though.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The defense needs to prove self defense because they are charged with murder and the guy admits to murdering the kid. These people on TV don't know sh!t. They all thought Casey Anthony was done.

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Actually, George said it was him yelling for help, and it was confirmed by John Good who was standing "a few away" from George as he was screaming. John Good also testified that George was on the bottom, Trayvon was on top.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, George said it was him yelling for help, and it was confirmed by John Good who was standing "a few away" from George as he was screaming. John Good also testified that George was on the bottom, Trayvon was on top.

And he did nothing? I swear if this happened in the hood it would have been on worldstar at the LEAST.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
wheres the gun? did they show the gun?

is there a safety? was the safety already off? or was g screaming for help while taking the safety off

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
wheres the gun? did they show the gun?

is there a safety? was the safety already off? or was g screaming for help while taking the safety off

we've seen it a few times. dual-action, no safety, 4.75 lb trigger

86281d82426ccb15350f6a70670017ca.jpg

this girl (below) showed how easy it was to pull the trigger

0703-george-zimmerman-gun-trayvon-martin_full_600.jpg