Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
he was originally granted bail, but was quickly denied after the wife had lied

George Zimmerman's bail DENIED!!!

Lester revoked Zimmerman's bail June 1, after learning that the defendant and his wife had failed to disclose the donations. The judge did not immediately rule on O'Mara's new bail request, which prosecutors opposed. And no decision was filed before the close of court Friday in Seminole County, Florida.
Lester did not say when he would rule, but O'Mara said after the hearing that he expects the judge to spend the weekend reviewing the evidence before ruling.
Zimmerman has acknowledged shooting Martin in a February incident that put national attention on the state of race relations and gun control laws in the United States. The Sanford, Florida, shooting sparked weeks of protests and rallies across the country, leading up to Zimmerman's eventual arrest.
He has argued self-defense, telling police that Martin attacked him. But the special prosecutor in the case alleges that the former neighborhood watch volunteer unjustly profiled and killed Martin.
Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder.

Then they had another bail hearing where GZ's bond was raised to A Milli, which he posted, and has been free ever since. :wtb:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I really think trayvon was fighting for his life. Its my opinion that zimmerman reached for his gun in an effort to make trayvon "freeze" so he could hold him for police. He had no reason to reach for a cell because the police was already on the way AND he asked that the police CALL HIM. Trayvon probably punched him when he reached for the gun. The fight was over the gun from the beginning.

Yup and I think the gun went off.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Then they had another bail hearing where GZ's bond was raised to A Milli, which he posted, and has been free ever since. :wtb:

:childplease:

im not ignorant to this case...this spic is bailed out, and has been eating fukking burritos ever since :childplease:

yea... thanks for the info... I just looked it up and seen it... Not sure how I let that bit of info slip past me... I honestly though we was locked up all this time... lol

:snoop:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
I really think trayvon was fighting for his life. Its my opinion that zimmerman reached for his gun in an effort to make trayvon "freeze" so he could hold him for police. He had no reason to reach for a cell because the police was already on the way AND he asked that the police CALL HIM. Trayvon probably punched him when he reached for the gun. The fight was over the gun from the beginning.

I have a feeling that this trial is about to get interesting:lupe:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight shot into the heart :to:

shyts just so poetically tragic... how he shoot him directly in the chest if he was reaching to pull it out the holster, shouldve been some angle on that right? Damn..

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
its crazy how this guy has changed the feeling of this case. Not even trayvons mom did this.

Maybe its the guys voice.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Its seems like that Chinese Doctor is about to lose his accent and be like

"fukk all this court procedure bullshyt, I've examined many murders in my career, and my experience tells me that fat half a cac Mexican over there killed this innocent kid in cold blood!!" :damn: