Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
why the foreigners calling out the defense case and then when a good case/point is made, the defense wants to object

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
saying that Martin was alive from 1 min to 10 mins helps Zimmerman... Because that can explain why Martin's arms was under his body when it was found... Zimmerman claims he spread the arms out after he shot him....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
saying that Martin was alive from 1 min to 10 mins helps Zimmerman... Because that can explain why Martin's arms was under his body when it was found... Zimmerman claims he spread the arms out after he shot him....

He also testified in his opinion TM could not move after being shot.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

they clarified that when he says alive is that he has brain activity like feeling pain, but he said he doesn't think Trayvon could move

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Shooterman also said Trayvon "sat up" after he shot him. And we just got testimony from the examiner saying he wouldn't have been able to move based on where the bullet hit.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
He also testified in his opinion TM could not move after being shot.

they clarified that when he says alive is that he has brain activity like feeling pain, but he said he doesn't think Trayvon could move

Shooterman also said Trayvon "sat up" after he shot him. And we just got testimony from the examiner saying he wouldn't have been able to move based on where the bullet hit.

oh ok.. thanks for clearing that up

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
as im watching this shyt unfold...i realize how much i hate the fukking media.

how the fukk did this turn into a black and white thing?! :dwillhuh: :wtf: this dude sitting at the defendant table is clearly a fat mexican fakkit :dwillhuh:

the media LOVES to sensationalize shyt...just look at zimmermans mug shot...looks like a fukking cholo.

george zimmerman sounds like a white name to me. his daddy is white. his moms is white latino. gz is married to a white woman. he doesn't have an accent. he claimed white on a medical record of some sort.

gz wasn't arrested immediately which was a sign of his white privilege inherited from his father and also by way of his appearance.

the victim was a black kid. sanford, fl (and most cities in the us) historically under-investigates crimes where minorities are the victims.

in light of the above it's not a stretch at all to see there wouldn't even have been an arrest if the case didn't get sensationalized.

caucasoid whites were relieved and thought the pristine image of "white privilege" would be let off the hook since gz wasn't "one of them". but that was just a twist of convenience to throw off the fact that whites usually get the benefit of a doubt in these situations.

why else would a white man (gz daddy who was also a former judge) go out in the media and say his son ain't white? because it benefits their case that there was no privilege or profiling involved.

"oh, he's a minority too! how can he racially profile someone??" :skip:

fohwtbs :pacspit:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
george zimmerman sounds like a white name to me. his daddy is white. his moms is white latino. gz is married to a white woman. he doesn't have an accent. he claimed white on a medical record of some sort.

gz wasn't arrested immediately which was a sign of his white privilege inherited from his father and also by way of his appearance.

the victim was a black kid. sanford, fl (and most cities in the us) historically under-investigates crimes where minorities are the victims.

in light of the above it's not a stretch at all to see there wouldn't even have been an arrest if the case didn't get sensationalized.

caucasoid whites were relieved and thought the pristine image of "white privilege" would be let off the hook since gz wasn't "one of them". but that was just a twist of convenience to throw off the fact that whites usually get the benefit of a doubt in these situations.

why else would a white man (gz daddy who was also a former judge) go out in the media and say his son ain't white? because it benefits their case that there was no privilege or profiling involved.

"oh, he's a minority too! how can he racially profile someone??" :skip:

fohwtbs :pacspit:

but hes a fukking fat spic fakkit :what: just look at him on tv or look at the mug shot :what:

if you think obama is black...then this nikka is clearly a spic :wtf:

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
And for those not following a feed... How so?

He saying where he was shot(in the Heart) and how that the heart was beating for the next minute or so.. sounded really sad. .

He could not determine or have opinion on the angle of the shot.. i.e while standing or laying.

He could not determine how far the shot was from.

The gun may have been touching loose clothing I guess he means that it was not pressed against. but really close

I go back and forth so I might have missed some points.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Defense is going to have a difficult time with this witness.

Yep, their aggressive style is going to come off really badly.

Furthermore, they have stumbled when they had to question professionals who deal strictly with facts and see cases like this all the time. They aren't falling for the what if scenarios.