Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
The prosecution is trash. I would beat this fat mexican to death with my bare hands if i could...but the prosecution has been kinda embarassing themselves...

we havent even gotten to the fukkery that the defense is gonna pull out their ass.

im just mad this spic isnt going to trial from jail...this spic nikka is sitting at home eating burritos, gaining weight...smh

he gonna get that work once he get to prison for at least 2 weeks and he cant eat how he wants...itll take that long for his commisary dough to kick in...and we know people gonna donate to him so he can eat.

fukking disgusting...:pacspit:

his bail was denied.. he's been locked up the whole time

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The prosecution is trash. I would beat this fat mexican to death with my bare hands if i could...but the prosecution has been kinda embarassing themselves...

we havent even gotten to the fukkery that the defense is gonna pull out their ass.

im just mad this spic isnt going to trial from jail...this spic nikka is sitting at home eating burritos, gaining weight...smh

he gonna get that work once he get to prison for at least 2 weeks and he cant eat how he wants...itll take that long for his commisary dough to kick in...and we know people gonna donate to him so he can eat.

fukking disgusting...:pacspit:

Even way his life is done. He won't be able to live a regular life again and will be living in fear and you know about Prison :lolbron:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
:childplease:

im not ignorant to this case...this spic is bailed out, and has been eating fukking burritos ever since :childplease:

EDIT: I take it back... you right... I didn't know that his bail was raised to 1 million and that he posted and was released...

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
I really think trayvon was fighting for his life. Its my opinion that zimmerman reached for his gun in an effort to make trayvon "freeze" so he could hold him for police. He had no reason to reach for a cell because the police was already on the way AND he asked that the police CALL HIM. Trayvon probably punched him when he reached for the gun. The fight was over the gun from the beginning.