Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
but hes a fukking fat spic fakkit :what: just look at him on tv or look at the mug shot :what:

if you think obama is black...then this nikka is clearly a spic :wtf:

fat gz looks more latino than slim gz did. you think him going the cartman route was a coincidence? his lawyers are smart. they want people to look at him now and think the same thing you do. but go back and look at the slim version of gz. not so obviously latino is he.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
fat gz looks more latino than slim gz did. you think him going the cartman route was a coincidence? his lawyers are smart. they want people to look at him now and think the same thing you do. but go back and look at the slim version of gz. not so obviously latino is he.

:mindblown:

510218023_image_1024w.jpg

that nikka is a fukking flannel shirt and bandana away from being a cholo :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
He saying where he was shot(in the Heart) and how that the heart was beating for the next minute or so.. sounded really sad. .

He could not determine or have opinion on the angle of the shot.. i.e while standing or laying.

He could not determine how far the shot was from.

The gun may have been touching loose clothing I guess he means that it was not pressed against. but really close

I go back and forth so I might have missed some points.

The shot was straight at the heart. Not sure how relevant this is or im just spouting nonsense but it seems to suggest that he had plenty of time to pull it from the holster and take aim. If it was a struggle of him and a guy who was supposedly overpowering and beating him down so hard, it wouldnt have been this straight