Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Gravity

Banned
Daps
"that badly" :beli:

all relative ....All we know is what Zimmerman i
W uaid and what the evidence suggest.
Which is that he got his ass beat and was bleeding from the back of his head. Everyones threshold for trauma is different. People die from punches to the face so all of what you said is complete bullsh1t.
Yes, and the evidence suggests that what Zimmerman has said is bullshyt. His injuries were superficial and nowhere near life threatening and there was no blood on Trayvon's hands to corroborate his version of how the scuffle went.

where exactly do we disagree here and why do u feel the need to repeat sh1t everyone agrees on? :what:
Obviously we disagree Trayvon was in the wrong for getting the better of Zimmerman. That's why I said that there is no "but" or "except", he didn't do anything wrong. Learn to read and comprehend dumbfukk.

One would assume that would be the case but not necessarily especially if the victim is laying on his back and the blood isn't allowed to flow out.
Blood isn't the only thing that contains DNA dummy. If Martin was indeed had his hands over Zimmerman's mouth attempting to smother him then there would certainly have been an exchange of skin cells on top of blood ad maybe saliva. That excuse about blood not flowing out of the nose because he was on his back doesn't fly either. He claimed that Trayvon ran up on him and punched while he was standing up, not while he was on his back. You'll offer up any bullshyt excuse to try and give credence to Zimmerman's bullshyt.

I can't comment on this. It's one thing to accept an ass whooping and it's another another to feel your life is actually in danger. If he felt his life was in danger who are you and I to say he didn't? I'm not inside that man's head and can only go off what he tells us.
You don't have to just go off of what he says wen there's evidence that can help determine if he's telling the truth or not. You want to dismiss all of the evidence that says he's lying when he claims that he only shot Trayvon because he feared for his life, just to take his word for it. Why are you so hell bent in giving Zimmerman more than the benefit of the doubt after we know that he killed an innocent 17 year old? We all know that Martin was walking home minding his own business when Zimmerman profiled and followed him which instigated an altercation that led to the unarmed young man's death, yet you're trying to justify giving the killer more than the benefit of doubt.

Where did I say Trayvon attacked Zimmerman first? scuffle or not one man had no bruises and the other hand plenty. He says his life was in danger, so that's all we have to run with.
:snoop:
But whatever yo, you obviously have an emotional investment in this case. I don't. I'm indifferent to whatever the final verdict will be. I'm just curious to know which way it goes. Either way no one wins
Miss me with that "emotional" bullshyt. You're up here posting your opinions just like I am. It just happen to think that you're a disingenuous piece of shyt who's acting to try and justify injustice. You're not indifferent, you've clearly decided to sympathize with Zimmerman. You keep saying "all we have to go by is Zimmerman's word" which is a lie. There's plenty of evidence that can help a person of reasonable intelligence decide if Zimmerman's word is credible or not. You're just ignoring it because you WANT to believe Zimmerman.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
as im watching this shyt unfold...i realize how much i hate the fukking media.

how the fukk did this turn into a black and white thing?! :dwillhuh: :wtf: this dude sitting at the defendant table is clearly a fat mexican fakkit :dwillhuh:

the media LOVES to sensationalize shyt...just look at zimmermans mug shot...looks like a fukking cholo.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
as im watching this shyt unfold...i realize how much i hate the fukking media.

how the fukk did this turn into a black and white thing?! :dwillhuh: :wtf: this dude sitting at the defendant table is clearly a fat mexican fakkit :dwillhuh:

the media LOVES to sensationalize shyt...just look at zimmermans mug shot...looks like a fukking cholo.

Whites claim Hispanics for votes now. I thought you knew.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
:wow: I thought those people were their witnesses....he's gonna walk :to:

this the the prosecution presenting their case... They should rest their case today... The defense will present their case starting today...

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:wow: I thought those people were their witnesses....he's gonna walk :to:

The prosecution is trash. I would beat this fat mexican to death with my bare hands if i could...but the prosecution has been kinda embarassing themselves...

we havent even gotten to the fukkery that the defense is gonna pull out their ass.

im just mad this spic isnt going to trial from jail...this spic nikka is sitting at home eating burritos, gaining weight...smh

he gonna get that work once he get to prison for at least 2 weeks and he cant eat how he wants...itll take that long for his commisary dough to kick in...and we know people gonna donate to him so he can eat.

fukking disgusting...:pacspit: