Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
At this point, i think Zimmerman is going to walk. Prosecution did not do a good job imo and the defense was allowed to get away with making ridiculous hypotheticals and open ended questions to manipulate the witnesses into their favor. There will be no riots, protest or outrage that will last long enough to make a impact.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The simple fact is he went after the kid(intent), in self defense the kid the kid got killed, fukk a bruise or lacerations to the aggressor. Intent to kill, nothing less, plus he shot the kid after he was screaming for help, disgusting!!

real talk

you can't follow someone with a loaded gun, confront them, then shoot them because your getting your ass kicked

if the races were reversed, the case would already be over instead of wasting all this time on who threw the first punch

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
If Zimmerman is found to be the initial aggressor then he cannot claim self defense unless he can show that he withdrew from the confrontation but Trayvon continued to use force.

The burden is higher in the self-defense law versus the stand your ground statue, in self-defense you have to show serious injury (basically you have to take a serious a$$ kicking before you can use deadly force). Medical evidence and forensics pretty much buried Zimmerman.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
These are the people u uncle toms sit and pray in church with every sunday

3c745db05289c77cc0ca0246ba7f0d85

Debra J.M. Smith says:
July 4, 2013 at 12:25 AM

What does this say?

Think about it. They are concerned how the same people (mainly black) will behave if they DON’T get what they want and if they DO get what they want.

What does this say?

They are not concerned about how people that side with George Zimmerman are going to act, either way.

What does this say?

Debra…

City prepared for Rodney King-like riots after Zimmerman verdict - BizPac Review

Her website is called informing christians.......(edit: I think that site is just tumblr for christians)

http://www.debrajmsmith.com/

oh lawdy, praise our savior Jebuusss :ohlawd:

minijump

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The burden is higher in the self-defense law versus the stand your ground statue, in self-defense you have to show serious injury (basically you have to take a serious a$$ kicking before you can use deadly force). Medical evidence and forensics pretty much buried Zimmerman.

You are mistaken when you say that you have to take a serious a$$ kicking. If you look through Florida case law you will see many instances where people have gotten off with little to no injuries.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: @ Rodney king like riots , even if there are riots what are they going to accomplish? nothing ppl destroying there own communities

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
I want zimmerman to get sent up and fukked in his ass in gen pop in a state prison :yeshrug:

But I don't agree with riots over this shyt.

This was one incident where a cac-ish spic shot a nikka who wasnt doing nothing

How bout we start rioting when a nikka like trayvon gets robbed and shot in some hood by one of our who wont even claim none of that standing your ground shyt, just a scumbag thief, while he was walking home from the corner store?

I wouldnt want a riot because that shyt is much more frequent, and i would hate to see us devote our attention to one incident just because the shooter was a cac-ish minded spic.

Lets start rioting for our innocent victims in our communities and lets riot for the innocent children shot in shoot outs in our communities over drugs :snoop:

but the c00n ass coli militants wont ever hear me...you go against the grain, it aint good around here. You have people here that think people who committ violent crimes (even against their own people) are sentenced too harsh and people who sling poison in their communities and get locked are political prisoners :beli: .

Statistically, people are killed by their own race...this goes for whites too. I definitely hope this dude gets sent up but i dont even need to look like a suspicious person with some skittles and an arizona iced tea to get my brains blown out in west philly somewhere when its dark and rainy by someone who has the same skin color as mine :beli:

Lets riot for that shyt first and break the chain

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's exactly happening tomorrow for us n1ggas who don't really know much about this legal/court sh1t?

they're going to give a verdict?

It's not ending at least for another week. The defense hasn't even started to call their own witnesses. Then we still have to wait for the jury to deliberate and that can easily take several more days.