Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
how about the injuries he didnt sustain :troll:

:mindblown:

o-MEDICAL-EXAMINER-570.jpg
..the what?

:russ:

4:45 :russ:

[ame="http://youtu.be/QtFF2ca4Si8?t=4m45s"]http://youtu.be/QtFF2ca4Si8?t=4m45s[/ame]

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude was losing a fight he initiated and decides to shoot the kid because he was losing? How many people have you seen get beat to death in a street fight? This is pure bullsh!t. Dude killed a kid with skittles in his pocket. He needs to be in jail for the rest of his life.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Dude was losing a fight he initiated and decides to shoot the kid because he was losing? How many people have you seen get beat to death in a street fight? This is pure bullsh!t. Dude killed a kid with skittles in his pocket. He needs to be in jail for the rest of his life.

If you get beat to death by a 158 lb. 17 year old, you deserve to die.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Medical examiner: "There were no major bruises on the face to suggest multiple hits"

Defense: "What if you were getting hit with a palm or a hand would that leave visible bruises" :troll:

Medical examiner: :beli:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Someone posted this yesterday: Is George Zimmerman working against a stacked deck? - Page 16

:patrice:

If you can't see what GZ did right and the punk he shot did wrong, then it is you, Sir, who doesn't "want to" see the truth. Not us.

One prowler confronted (by an involved and brave citizen), one prowler becomes an aggressive attacker. Larger than (while younger than) his victim. He instantly smashes and breaks the nose of the involved and brave citizen. The citizen stunned, is now in fear. The prowling attacker now jumps on top of his victim, drops him to the ground and pummels him. The victim feels he might lose his life or become brain damaged. So only then does he draw Mr. Dead and end things - to save his own life.

Out here in the real world, quite unlike a college campus, we ask - we beg - our citizens to stop hiding behind their curtains and come outside, reclaim their neighborhoods and help us. One does, and you libs attack him as having done too much.

What seems like a more likely scenario of what happened is GZ loses sight of TM and starts heading back to his truck. TM sees GZ and approaches him at that point after telling his girlfriend (Crazy Azz'd Crackuh be followin me) "no I'm not gonna run from him". GZ tries to get information about who TM is, TM gets offended and proceedes to assault GZ. TM gets the best of GZ, GZ thinks he's going to die, GZ shoots TM. Prove that is not the exact way it happened, because it's very plausible and believable, especially given the background of both subjects.

I think it was TM who bit off a bit more than he could chew on this one, GZ happened to be a good neighbor calling in a suspicious person who got caught out in the open and got sucker punched.

After the forensic science came out, no mention about it in that thread.
:demonic:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

:russ: @ him mumbling something then shuffling off to sit down.

CLOWN

The defense must be upset he didn't keep his mouth shut.

Zimmerman should have said he got punched in the nose, fell, and Trayvon went for his gun. Dude talked his way into a 2nd degree murder charge. :deadrose:

I really thought it was manslaughter, but he is too cold and calculating.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
o-MEDICAL-EXAMINER-570.jpg
..the what?

:russ:

she acknowledged that he did get his head slammed to the ground tho.

I don't get what point you're trying to make....

"the injury that he didn't sustain could that have been life threatening?"

Dude is a lawyer so he may not know much about how the human body works but people can die from simple PUNCHES from the head, any head injury could potentially be life threatening. So we have to wait until we're almost on the verge of dying to defend yourself?

Just last month

Soccer Referee Dies After Getting Punched in the Head by Angry Teen Player He Called Foul on | Video | TheBlaze.com

one head slam to the ground is enough for me to defend myself

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
She said impact. There clearly was impact but didn't necessarily agree it was a slamming.

is there any evidence to suggest it wasn't caused by his head slamming on the concrete?

I know emotions are high and everyone is picking sides on some tribal we shall overcome/a black man was murdered tip, but yal gotta think clearly and not get caught up in that emotional sh1t.

All the comments from posters come off as angry and emotional as hell. I already acknowledged that Zimmerman was the aggressor and Trayvon had the right to defend himself. So I don't understand all the irrational hostility thrown my way. I'm just trying to get to the unbiased truth of the matter

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
is there any evidence to suggest it wasn't caused by his head slamming on the concrete?

I know emotions are high and everyone is picking sides on some tribal we shall overcome/a black man was murdered tip, but yal gotta think clearly and not get caught up in that emotional sh1t.

All the comments from posters come off as angry and emotional as hell. I already acknowledged that Zimmerman was the aggressor and Trayvon had the right to defend himself. So I don't understand all the irrational hostility thrown my way. I'm just trying to get to the unbiased truth of the matter

how about the fact that zimmermans dna wasnt under trayvons fingernails? They could of had a struggle and went to the ground and zimmermans head could have bounced off the concrete then.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
how about the fact that zimmermans dna wasnt under trayvons fingernails? They could of had a struggle and went to the ground and zimmermans head could have bounced off the concrete then.

I keep hearing this brought up but I don't see how it's important or relevant.

If you're punching someone or gripping their head to slam it to the ground why would there be DNA in your fingernails?

He wasn't scratching him.

When you grip a football or Basketball..... are your fingernails penetrating into the ball?

Do you have basketball shavings under your nails?

Probably not

:yeshrug: