Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
If some crazy guy was following me then yeah id probably throw a blow.

Now if I was zimmerman, I would have kept my ass in my car and let the cops handle their job.

I would have went back to my car when the 911 officer told me not to follow the kid.

When face to face with the kid, id identify myself as neighborhood watch, just making sure no trouble was going on, apologies to him for any trouble and wish him a good night.

Id fukking know better, as a consealed weapon owner, to not start a altercation with someone while armed, knowing how easily the situation could escalate. Zimmerman should know better especially since he had to in order to aquire a consealed weapons permit.

See your problem is your approaching the situation like trayvon was already beating zimmerman and ignoring the real dumb ass actions that led to the situation.

Again, as a legal gun owner, its his responsibility to keep himself out of situations that can escalate very easily.

Thats not what zimmerman did tho now was it? Instead he went looking for trouble, armed.

Good response

The only thing is he lives in that neighborhood, he's in neighborhood watch and he has reported suspicious persons before that got away cuz he wouldn't follow them. You could see why he'd be like fukk it, this time I'm gonna follow him and tell the cops exactly where he is when they get here.

And if you look at the end of the transcript from the 911 conversation, when tray ran and zimmer was following, he stopped when the dispatcher told him to. And at the end of the call he didn't even know where tray was:

Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah.
Dispatcher: Okay, we don't need you to do that.
Zimmerman: Okay.
Dispatcher: All right, sir, what is your name?
Zimmerman: George...He ran.
Dispatcher: All right, George, what's your last name?
Zimmerman: Zimmerman.
Dispatcher: And George, what's the phone number you're calling from?
Zimmerman: [redacted]
Dispatcher: All right, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?
Zimmerman:: Yeah.
Dispatcher: Alright, where you going to meet with them at?
Zimmerman: If they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the club house, and uh, straight past the club house and make a left, and then they go past the mailboxes, that's my truck...[unintelligible]
Dispatcher: What address are you parked in front of?
Zimmerman: I don't know. It's a cut through so I don't know the address.
Dispatcher: Okay. Do you live in the area?
Zimmerman: Yeah, I...[unintelligible]
Dispatcher: What's your apartment number?
Zimmerman: It's a home. It's 1950, Oh, crap. I don't want to give it all out. I don't know where this kid is.
Dispatcher: Okay. Do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?
Zimmerman: Yeah, that's fine.
Dispatcher: All right, George. I'll let them know to meet you around there okay?
Zimmerman: Actually, could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?
Dispatcher: Okay, yeah. That's no problem.
Zimmerman: Should I give you my number or you got it?
Dispatcher: Yeah, I got it [redacted]
Zimmerman: Yeah, you got it.
Dispatcher: Okay. No problem. I'll let them know to call you when they're in the area.
Zimmerman: Thanks.
Dispatcher: You're welcome.
Who are you or I to say that tray did or did not jump him some time after the call concluded. These are the things yall are acting like you know to be the case but are really unknown.

Who are you to say zimmerman started the altercation after the phone call was done? You weren't there. Even if he was looking around for him, wouldn't the prudent thing for tray to do be run home since zimmerman doesn't know where he is?

How do you know that he got the chance to be face-to-face at that point? It is possible that he got jumped before he could say anything.

But he definitely should have identified himself when the kid asked him why he was following him. That was some dumbass decision making rite there, which he said he did cuz he didnt want to escalate the situation right? I think that was the key wrong move, cuz at that point tray just thinks this is some weirdo and zimmer still doesnt know if it's a criminal or not.

AGAIN, TO EVERYBODY. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. MY WORD AINT GOSPEL AND I HAVEN'T PAID ATTENTION TO NEW DETAILS COMING OUT DURING THE TRIAL.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Good response

The only thing is he lives in that neighborhood, he's in neighborhood watch and he has reported suspicious persons before that got away cuz he wouldn't follow them. You could see why he'd be like fukk it, this time I'm gonna follow him and tell the cops exactly where he is when they get here.

And if you look at the end of the transcript from the 911 conversation, when tray ran and zimmer was following, he stopped when the dispatcher told him to. And at the end of the call he didn't even know where tray was:

Who are you or I to say that tray did or did not jump him some time after the call concluded. These are the things yall are acting like you know to be the case but are really unknown.

Who are you to say zimmerman started the altercation after the phone call was done? You weren't there. Even if he was looking around for him, wouldn't the prudent thing for tray to do be run home since zimmerman doesn't know where he is?

How do you know that he got the chance to be face-to-face at that point? It is possible that he got jumped before he could say anything.

But he definitely should have identified himself when the kid asked him why he was following him. That was some dumbass decision making rite there, which he said he did cuz he didnt want to escalate the situation right? I think that was the key wrong move, cuz at that point tray just thinks this is some weirdo and zimmer still doesnt know if it's a criminal or not.

AGAIN, TO EVERYBODY. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG. MY WORD AINT GOSPEL AND I HAVEN'T PAID ATTENTION TO NEW DETAILS COMING OUT DURING THE TRIAL.

So Shooterman can go hunting all he likes and it's never his fault but Tray has to run along home or else it's his fault. Last time I checked Tray was minding his own business talking on the phone with his friend something we all do. Shooterman was looking for those fukkING FUNKS so he could make sure this one didn't get away. I hope someday one of your kids is followed at night by a stranger and shot dead, than you can blame them for not running home fast enough.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Good response

Aagin breh since you must not get it.

AS A CONSEALED WEAPONS OWNER HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO PURSUE AN ALTERCATION THAT COULD VERY EASILY ESCALATE.

All that shyt about him thinking travon was a criminal is void, he had a gun and the responsibility to not put himself in a position to use it.

When he got the permit they asked him those questions to feel where his mind is, he had to agree not to ever be confrontational or escalate a situation. He was walked through all this I know cause he would not have been able to obtain a weapons permit in the first place, a consealed one at that.

George himself said trayvon spoke to him before the fight, its still unclear what exactly went down but at this point george was already negligent in his actions and whatever happen at this point is on his sholders.

The only thing trayvon is responsible for is minding his own damn business, which zimmerman did not allow him to do.

Trayvons father also lived in that neighborhood so trayvon had every right to be there.

And how do we know george started the altercation after he hung up? Because trayvon was still on the phone scared to death at the time.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So Shooterman can go hunting all he likes and it's never his fault but Tray has to run along home or else it's his fault. Last time I checked Tray was minding his own business talking on the phone with his friend something we all do. Shooterman was looking for those fukkING FUNKS so he could make sure this one didn't get away. I hope someday one of your kids is followed at night by a stranger and shot dead, than you can blame them for not running home fast enough.

Its like dude just doent get it.
It doesnt matter what trayvon did when Zimmerman caught him.

Zimmerman has a gun permit, which means he had the power in that situation, which mean it was his responsibility to not put himself into a position to have to use deadly force.

I understand if trayvon attacked dude at target or some shyt and he had to defend himself but he pursued that altercation and now he needs to be held accountable for his actions as a consealed weapons owner.

Daps
ive been watching this trial and...

Forget casting doubt, the defense is on the brink of blowing this case wide open.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Dispatcher: Okay. Do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?
Zimmerman: Yeah, that's fine.
Dispatcher: All right, George. I'll let them know to meet you around there okay?
Zimmerman: Actually, could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?

:stopitslime: Sounds to me he was planning to make a move.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The medical forensic already discredit Zimmerman. Once the forensic science person hit the stand, it will be over for Zimmerman. It's a rap if the forensic evidence is not backing up Zimmerman story.

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps

yo can u fukkin read cuz?

I have consistently said it's mostly shooter george's fault and he should get punished regardless. All i've been sayin is you dont know if the kid jumped him for following him, since he didn't know who the fukk this creep is, it's possible. But you won't even entertain the thought..... so much for objectivity

And I'll say this again so you don't miss it again. HE SHOULD GET PUNISHED REGARDLESS. It's just a different crime.

Aagin breh since you must not get it.

AS A CONSEALED WEAPONS OWNER HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO PURSUE AN ALTERCATION THAT COULD VERY EASILY ESCALATE.

All that shyt about him thinking travon was a criminal is void, he had a gun and the responsibility to not put himself in a position to use it.

When he got the permit they asked him those questions to feel where his mind is, he had to agree not to ever be confrontational or escalate a situation. He was walked through all this I know cause he would not have been able to obtain a weapons permit in the first place, a consealed one at that.

George himself said trayvon spoke to him before the fight, its still unclear what exactly went down but at this point george was already negligent in his actions and whatever happen at this point is on his sholders.

The only thing trayvon is responsible for is minding his own damn business, which zimmerman did not allow him to do.

Trayvons father also lived in that neighborhood so trayvon had every right to be there.

And how do we know george started the altercation after he hung up? Because trayvon was still on the phone scared to death at the time.

Again BOTH OF Y'ALL... DID I NOT AGREE WITH YOU?

Even if Trayvon was talking shyt to him and jumped him in the bushes killing the kid is still excessive and should be punished.

I agree that it's possible George did start the altercation. That's all I've been tryin to say, WE DON'T KNOW YET.

Just you claiming that trayvon was terrified on his phone like it's fact shows bias cuz you're happy to believe one story and not another. Not to mention that story is coming from this person:

On March 6, 2013, prosecutors admitted that witness 8 had lied under oath

And again, so yall don't forget.... no matter wut, george needs to go down. He made alot of mistakes, but him not having any intention of shooting somebody and him hunting the kid down and killing him is a WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Zimmerman's story is so consistently unrealistic and irresponsible at best. This guy did everything wrong while trying to bust Trayvon. You have to hit him with some crime for that. Manslaughter. Dude was out there with no communication attempts, no lights, no identification, but he's out there with a gun intimidating "suspicious" person. To me there is plenty of intent that Zimmerman was out to get Trayvon. Not to kill, but to get him. It's all from Zimmerman's own mouth too.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
yo can u fukkin read cuz?

I have consistently said it's mostly shooter george's fault and he should get punished regardless. All i've been sayin is you dont know if the kid jumped him for following him, since he didn't know who the fukk this creep is, it's possible. But you won't even entertain the thought..... so much for objectivity

And I'll say this again so you don't miss it again. HE SHOULD GET PUNISHED REGARDLESS. It's just a different crime.

Again BOTH OF Y'ALL... DID I NOT AGREE WITH YOU?

I agree that it's possible George did start the altercation. That's all I've been tryin to say, WE DON'T KNOW YET.

Just you claiming that trayvon was terrified on his phone like it's fact shows bias cuz you're happy to believe one story and not another. Not to mention that story is coming from this person:

And again, so yall don't forget.... no matter wut, george needs to go down. He made alot of mistakes, but him not having any intention of shooting somebody and him hunting the kid down and killing him is a WHOLE DIFFERENT STORY.

Fair enough, but I never claimed Zimmerman hunted trayvon down, just that he was responsible for not escalating the situation knowing he had a gun and things could get real ugly real fast.

I'm not believing one story over the other, I just believe that everything George has said to defend himself does not apply IMO because he knew he had a gun permit and he knows he isn't suppose to confront anybody for nothing unless trayvon was literally in his house.

If you know anything about owning a weapons permit, you know they tell you under no circumstances are you suppose to do what Zimmerman did.

He had the privilege of lawfully carrying a concealed weapon, when you have a weapon on you, you stay away from the situations that Zimmerman chose to Involve himself in.

I don't believe you can be bias towards trayvon in this case because trayvon did nothing wrong, it's the people that are defending him getting killed that are biased:manny:

profound

technique
Daps
Who are you or I to say that tray did or did not jump him some time after the call concluded.

a logical person looking at the evidence can decide. your own words point to this - ''tray ran, zimmerman followed''. we can conclude martin was set on getting away, yet nothing explains why he'd change his mind and post up for an ambush.

on a side note, i remember on escape from L.A. this dude was following snake plisskin then snake popped up behind him like ''who are u? :leostare:'' so an action movie could explain why one would go from minding his own business to doing a 180 and starting an altercation. but in this non-fiction case martin didnt just go from minding his biz to being shot in a fight...he went from minding his biz, to taking measures to avoid problems, to being shot in a fight.

Who are you to say zimmerman started the altercation after the phone call was done?

same question so again just looking at what we know - one person was running, the other was chasing - who's avoiding conflict here and who's pursuing it? simple. zimmermans own words implied it was his intention to not let martin ''get away''. the same statement implied he was ''fed up'' and angry. simple.