Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The professor on the stand is helping the defense more than he is helping the prosecution. Yes, he showed that GZ understood the law because it was taught in this course, however, the professor is laying out similar scenarios and this whole "fear" concept is going to weigh heavy on the jury. The jury is not looking at this case as if GZ followed a kid, initiated a confrontation and shot him dead. Unfortunately this case has been all about whether GZ was in fear of his life after the confrontation had begun.

The more this case goes on by way of hypotheticals the more it is looking like GZ walks. The prosecution needs to hit a home run with the forensics because the jury is not looking at Trayvon as a victim right now. This whole case has been shaped to make GZ look like the victim.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
initially they turned the stand your ground law against GZ.. but that old fukk brought it back.. he manage to make it look like self defense can be determined by the person who is at risk of greater harm....thats smart...

however if i am prossecution... i would say that the level of provocation at the start is significantly high to want to knock the assaillant out and go home safe..

Daps
^^^there was articles that if he isn't found guilty of 2nd degree he can still go down for manslaughter

but don't forget... even though he's charged with 2nd Degree murder... the judge can still instruct the jury to include the lesser charge of Manslaughter when they deliberate... Based on the evidence of this case, Zimmerman did show negligence which resulted in a death.. that's enough to fall under Manslaughter... The jury can use the evidence of this case and apply them to the guidelines of Manslaughter if the judge instructs them to include the lesser charge...

:ohhh:i didn't know that was in the Florida statute.

:ehh:fair enough.

But even in manslaughter i believe the defense has this thing in check, but with manslaughter considered its a battle that still can be won with one bombshell testimony, one that has yet to happen.

its an uphill battle with them pumping them pics of a lumped up bloody Zimmerman. But it can still go either way, with a Miami-esque run late in the 4th:obama: