Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Cops had a description of the car. After they dropped me off at home they got pulled over :umad:

saved me alotta time at the station lmao :win:

That's if he gets convicted of murder rite? So if he doesn't does he get away free? :whoa:

Can they change it to manslaughter during a trial or can they do another trial for manslaughter if he doesn't get convicted of murder?

He was involved in a situation where he brandished a weapon that lead to someones death all of which could have been avoided since he initiated the confrontation after being instructed not to by law enforcement. Hes finished. 20 + years mandatory. The world will be competely different by the time he gets out like a time warp but i have a feeling he'll check out.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
These witnesses...:snoop:

This piece of shyt is going to walk free brehs...

The streets will have to serve as Zimmerman's judge, jury and executioner...

That is the only way we will see justice...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Cops had a description of the car. After they dropped me off at home they got pulled over :umad:

saved me alotta time at the station lmao :win:

That's if he gets convicted of murder rite? So if he doesn't does he get away free? :whoa:

Can they change it to manslaughter during a trial or can they do another trial for manslaughter if he doesn't get convicted of murder?
Manslaughter is the lesser charge, the jury can find him not guilty of murder but still guilty of manslaughter, and in this case that carrys the same punishment 25-life

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
So you knew a guy that knew a guy.....:stopitslime:

I've always felt that they should have charged Zimmerman with manslaughter.

His negligent acts cause the death of a teenager, that's fair and as a concealed gun owner, he should be held accountable for his negligent acts.

It's as simple as that, a gun owner used deadly force when it was not needed, the entire confrontation could have been avoided if he wasn't out trying to play cop with his gun.

I personally believe race had nothing to do with what he did other than George thinking that black=suspect.

George isn't even white.

People were upset before the trial because this dude shot and killed a child and didn't get arrested for months:wtf:

I'm sure you can put it together and understand that a black victim that was doing nothing wrong, getting killed while his killer goes home to sleep at night, can be seen as racist to a lot of people. Especially in America where black life is already considered less valuable

Naw, this was one of my best friends I grew up with since jr high, we were bad lil kids at that time. We used to drive around robbing "dealers" everyday (not anybody deep, usually white boys) and this was on one of those rides. We pulled into the gas station already gassed up from a mission n that kid was chillin at the side of the store.

And I agree with everything u just said. I never said anything to the contrary.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Ofcourse they should punish him, but y'all go too hard. You automatically make it a race thing and want the worst possible punishment before the case has even begun.

When I was 18, one of my black friends saw this white kid that he thought hit on his girl before (he didnt). He beat the shyt out of him (I was in the car n saw the whole thing), he got back to the car n we had a good laugh. We see the kid, get up n collapse like he passed out. So we bounce the fukk out of there before the pigs arrive.

Turns out something popped in the kids head when my friend was hitting him and his head was getting smashed against the concrete. He died there.

So this dude was minding his own business at the side of a store, when we rolled by and he was dead after that.

My black friend got manslaughter and served maybe 4 years tops. And nobody ever bothered him about it or threatened his life for killing a white boy.

There is no proof that Zimmerman wanted to shoot the kid or even that he wanted to fukk him up, thats wut yall WANT to believe before there is proof of such a thing. Everybody in the courtroom knew my friend intentionally got out of the car to cause that boy bodily harm, it was a fact due to a witness catching the whole thing and saw the white kid not wanting any part of the fight.

I can only imagine how y'all would be reacting if the races were reversed in that situation :snoop: y'all would b crying hate crime, saying there is no proof of a girlfriend talking to the victim, etc.

Your friend beat someone to death basically....and only got 4 years? :dahell:

This my first time using that smiley btw...so appropriate.

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was 18, one of my black friends saw this white kid that he thought hit on his girl before (he didnt). He beat the shyt out of him...We see the kid, get up n collapse...Turns out something popped in the kids head when my friend was hitting him and his head was getting smashed against the concrete. He died there.
That's a huge problem for the prosecution: one punch alone can be fatal, or enough to instill the fear of death in a victim. Add to that getting your head bashed against concrete, and it only helps the defense's argument that GZ feared for his life.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Don't believe Gang$tarr's :duck:
He's a well known Shooterman supporter who is willing to make up anything to try and justify what this monster did. The fact is Shooterman went after a unarmed kid with a loaded gun and killed him. He had minor injuries and even if he did have more severe injuries he is still liable for creating the situation that lead up Tray's death.

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Your friend beat someone to death basically....and only got 4 years? :dahell:

This my first time using that smiley btw...so appropriate.

Yeah I was surprised too. It was cuz he didn't intend on killing him, that was accidental, so they lowered the charge to manslaughter

And I think he got 6 years but he only served around 4

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Don't believe Gang$tarr's :duck:
He's a well known Shooterman supporter who is willing to make up anything to try and justify what this monster did. The fact is Shooterman went after a unarmed kid with a loaded gun and killed him. He had minor injuries and even if he did have more severe injuries he is still liable for creating the situation that lead up Tray's death.

Stfu u fakkit, I NEVER, NOT 1 TIME, supported Zimmerman. GTFOH y'all are so blinded :snoop:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Just want to offer a differing point of view in this trayvon luv fest cuz if it's against a black man y'all are quick to support that side of the story even when there's no proof. While ignoring anything that supports the other side.

Trayvons a stupid fukk, why was he walking between houses, why did he fight him?

Several witnesses say they saw trayvon on top of Zimmerman while Zimmerman was calling for help but nah to yall trayvon is an innocent angel who was hunted down by this mad man no matter what. If he wasnt getting beat on, he wouldn't have shot him.

I agree it's a tragedy but stop acting like trayvon didn't do anything wrong and Zimmerman hunted down and killed him in cold blood. There were many factors that led to this and it wasn't all zimmermans fault. Try being objective one time

But of course. Y'all already decided that before any facts came out :rolleyes:

See I'm objective cuz I can accept that as a possibility, y'all won't even entertain the thought of the other side telling the truth on any point.

Defend himself? There is no proof either way that zimmerman or trayvon initiated the fight

If there have been plenty of break ins, and somebody is walking behind houses at night not trying to get out the rain, I would say that is suspicious, wouldn't you?

On the sidewalk nothing.

Behind houses, at night, in the rain, where there have been plenty break ins. That would look suspicious to anybody

It's not your job, but what do u think neighborhood watch does? Exactly wut he did till he left his car.

Who is to say that trayvon didn't attack him when he was out of his car? That is possible. Some weird dude is following you, you might throw some punches. From the other point of view, a stranger you don't know is beating on you, you don't know how far it's gonna go and you have a gun. What would u do, just let the person beat on u n hope they don't kill you?

I'm not saying this happened, I'm saying atleast entertain the possibility since none of u know what happened.

lmao yeah I invented the behind the house thing it just came to me in a dream :comeon:

Stop tryin to tell me what I'm doing or what I'm thinking, im not declaring anything, that's wut y'all are doing. Not once have I said "this is what happened," again that's wut y'all are doing.

I'll get back to u on the rest cuz I don't have time for this now

Stfu u fakkit, I NEVER, NOT 1 TIME, supported Zimmerman. GTFOH y'all are so blinded :snoop:

:comeon: I don't know breh, there seems to be a lot of Zimmerman defending in these post. I mean you even went as far as calling a dead kid minding his own business a "stupid fukk" :comeon:

Saying the kid was inbetween houses to justify zimmermans actions and shyt, even tho that wasn't true.

" I agree it's a tragedy but stop acting like trayvon didn't do anything wrong and Zimmerman hunted down and killed him in cold blood. There were many factors that led to this and it wasn't all zimmermans fault. "

This quote stood out the most to me actually. How wasn't it all zimmermans fault? You just agreed with me that if Zimmerman didn't pull the actions he did, non of this wouldn't have happened.

You just agreed with me that as a concealed gun owner, he should be held accountable for his negligent actions that single handedly caused the death of someone's child

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
Great day for the prosecution. Both Officer Serino and Dr. Rao were on a no BS policy and corrected O'Mara everytime he tried to be misleading.

Dr Rao: "Why are we even looking at cropped pictures when we have full shots" (or something like that) :dead: The woman delivered line after line.

Zimmerman doesn't regret anything because it was God's plan and he shouldn't question it? Jesus Christ this man knew exactly what he was doing, trying to get sympathy from religious viewers.

These witnesses...:snoop:

This piece of shyt is going to walk free brehs...

The streets will have to serve as Zimmerman's judge, jury and executioner...

That is the only way we will see justice...

Are we watching the same trial? The pessimist in me still believes Zimmerman's either gonna walk or get a very light sentence, but if it happens it won't be the witnesses' fault, especially not today's.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Great day for the prosecution. Both Officer Serino and Dr. Rao were on a no BS policy and corrected O'Mara everytime he tried to be misleading.

Dr Rao: "Why are we even looking at cropped pictures when we have full shots" (or something like that) :dead: The woman delivered line after line.

Zimmerman doesn't regret anything because it was God's plan and he shouldn't question it? Jesus Christ this man knew exactly what he was doing, trying to get sympathy from religious viewers.

Are we watching the same trial? The pessimist in me still believes Zimmerman's either gonna walk or get a very light sentence, but if it happens it won't be the witnesses' fault, especially not today's.
I agree with you.

If he walks it will be because the mostly white female jury will relate to being terrified of the savage black man, rather than being an innocent black kid that was shot down for no reason.

Hispanics don't like blacks anyway so I'm sure the Hispanic jurors will have no problems siding with the cacs jurors

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I agree with you.

If he walks it will be because the mostly white female jury will relate to being terrified of the savage black man, rather than being an innocent black kid that was shot down for no reason.

Hispanics don't like blacks anyway so I'm sure the Hispanic jurors will have no problems siding with the cacs jurors

apparently the Latino juror is a black Latino with 9 kids... I'm sure one of her sons looks like Trayvon and she can relate to the aspect of just because a black kid embraces a hip hop attitude and dress style, still doesn't make him a criminal.... We can Atleast assume she won't be blinded by that...