Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You're speculating that he would do that. If prosecution brought that up, defense would object.

But speculation is all that you need. Once you plant an idea in the jury's mind, it's there and no "objection" will get rid of that.

Its a tactic that's used all the time. Lawyers know damn well they a lot of their ish will be objected but they do it because thoughts can't be "un-thought".

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am watching the live stream and i am curious; is this the first time anyone has ever come out and publicly tried to insinuate that Trayvon Martin was in that neighborhood trolling for cars to break into?
Cause Zimmerman's defense attorney was asking the cop about how there was a "slim jim" found a few days after the incident in the same basic area where Martin was killed.

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The prosecution has yet to prove that GZ acted with a "depraved mind regardless of human life." I think they're trying to do that now but it's not very convincing.

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am watching the live stream and i am curious; is this the first time anyone has ever come out and publicly tried to insinuate that Trayvon Martin was in that neighborhood trolling for cars to break into?

I think GZ had previously confronted a person or people casing houses in that area, according to a neighbor.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There's no anger to quell, only confusion. If you feel that Zimmerman should be convicted of murder, then why do you think that defense has done such a good job?

I can separate my hate for Zimmerman from recognizing great lawyering.
You don't seem to be able to do that. I understand this a highly emotionally
charged case, so I give you a pass.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Basically because of the way the law is written. If the prosecution can't prove GZ was the aggressor at the time of the confrontation then he walks. No one knows what happened when Trayvon and George ran into each other but its on the prosecution to paint the ugliest picture of GZ leading up to that point and they are doing a horrible job at it. The defense is spinning everyone of the states witnesses.

wouldn't Zimmerman be the aggressor/initiator if he got out the car not following directions in the first place? I know it's been spoken of before but it doesn't make sense to me.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps

Yea... I'm agree with you too... Even though I want him convicted... you have to give the defense credit for doing a great job...

Wallychamp

Daps
wouldn't Zimmerman be the aggressor/initiator if he got out the car not following directions in the first place? I know it's been spoken of before but it doesn't make sense to me.

No... It's not against the law to follow someone and following doesn't make that person the aggressor... The point where they actually met and who attacked who first determines who the aggressor is... according to the law

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Miss me with your bytchiness and answer the question. What are you referring to as "great lawyering"?
No... It's not against the law to follow someone and following doesn't make that person the aggressor... The point where they actually met and who attacked who first determines who the aggressor is... according to the law
It can be against the law to follow or monitor someone, it's called stalking. Stalking is exactly what Zimmermann was doing which is the why the female cop called him out on it in the initial police interview. Martin felt threatened by Zimmermann which is why he asked Zimmermann what his problem was. According to Zimmermann himself, he then lied and told Martin that he didnt have a problem even though he had profiled him as criminal suspect and was following him. There is no question that Zimmermann instigated the confrontation, the 911 recording proves this. Drop that "I want Zimmermann convicted too but...." bullshyt because it's see through. You're bending over backwards trying to justify him getting off. You people think that you're slick.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And being the agressor does not automatically disqualify someone from being able to claim self-defense either.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If somebody is following you it can be viewed as stalking.

Wallychamp

Daps
Miss me with your bytchiness and answer the question. What are you referring to as "great lawyering"?

well the way I see it.. the defense up to this point has been doing a good job turning the state's witnesses into witnesses that helps their client... They have been doing a good job rebutting all the state's witnesses up this point...

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea... I'm agree with you too... Even though I want him convicted... you have to give the defense credit for doing a great job...

Give the defense credit? This is what lawyers do. They get paid a heavy salary to lie and make things seem a certain way to the lower IQ people. It aint that hard.

Wallychamp

Daps
If somebody is following you it can be viewed as stalking.

not necessarily... Stalking is more when someone repeatably follows or harasses over and over again... in this case that's not stalking...