Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
But he shot from the waist, which means the kickback would have hit him in the chest or stomach. Even then, I don't believe it's strong enough to break a rib or bruise the belly.

But if you are "fearing for your life" & you just want to get that person off of you, you just gonna pull the trigger without thinking. The impact of the recoil isn't the same for every person either

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
wouldn't Zimmerman be the aggressor/initiator if he got out the car not following directions in the first place? I know it's been spoken of before but it doesn't make sense to me.

911 dispatcher can only make suggestions they do not give direct commands and even if they did they aren't considered an authority force. There is no law that states you have to listen to what a 911 dispatcher says. And following someone and questioning them isn't against the law.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Miss me with your bytchiness and answer the question. What are you referring to as "great lawyering"?It can be against the law to follow or monitor someone, it's called stalking. Stalking is exactly what Zimmermann was doing which is the why the female cop called him out on it in the initial police interview. Martin felt threatened by Zimmermann which is why he asked Zimmermann what his problem was. According to Zimmermann himself, he then lied and told Martin that he didnt have a problem even though he had profiled him as criminal suspect and was following him. There is no question that Zimmermann instigated the confrontation, the 911 recording proves this. Drop that "I want Zimmermann convicted too but...." bullshyt because it's see through. You're bending over backwards trying to justify him getting off. You people think that you're slick.

you have to know the legal definition of stalking in Florida... stalking is the repeated harassing and following of someone.. Zimmerman didn't do that... That's the only point I was making...

Florida Stalking Laws - FindLaw

784.048 Stalking Defined as willful, malicious, and repeated following or harassing.
(704.048(2)); Aggravated stalking: willful, malicious and repeated following or harassing another with credible threats with the intent to place person in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury; or willfully, maliciously, repeatedly follows or harasses minor under 16; or after injunction for protection or any court-imposed prohibition of conduct, knowingly, willfully, maliciously and repeatedly follows or harasses another person.

Wallychamp

Daps
Like who? You might see it in your local community but rarely on TV. I mean a n!gga got Casey Anthony off murder.. You think this is that hard to put doubt in the head of LOWER IQ people?

Not sure why you assuming that all jury's consist of lower IQ people... Jury's consist of a mix of people and IQ levels...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Dude right tho, prosecution is doing a terrible job

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
He isn't right. The prosecution's competence aside, the 911 recording proves that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation. People are purposely acting stupid. "It's not illegal to follow someone" :rudy: fukk outta here.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Miss me with your bytchiness and answer the question. What are you referring to as "great lawyering"?It can be against the law to follow or monitor someone, it's called stalking. Stalking is exactly what Zimmermann was doing which is the why the female cop called him out on it in the initial police interview. Martin felt threatened by Zimmermann which is why he asked Zimmermann what his problem was. According to Zimmermann himself, he then lied and told Martin that he didnt have a problem even though he had profiled him as criminal suspect and was following him. There is no question that Zimmermann instigated the confrontation, the 911 recording proves this. Drop that "I want Zimmermann convicted too but...." bullshyt because it's see through. You're bending over backwards trying to justify him getting off. You people think that you're slick.

You're too homotional

Wallychamp

Daps
He isn't right. The prosecution's competence aside, the 911 recording proves that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation. People are purposely acting stupid. "It's not illegal to follow someone" :rudy: fukk outta here.

Well last time I checked... If Florida law states that it's not illegal to follow someone, then that kind of means that "It's not illegal to follow someone"...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
"I got out the car to see an address/street-sign" has to be some of the stupidest shyt i've ever heard

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
911 dispatcher can only make suggestions they do not give direct commands and even if they did they aren't considered an authority force. There is no law that states you have to listen to what a 911 dispatcher says. And following someone and questioning them isn't against the law.

He didn't ask was it against the law. He asked does it make him the aggressor. And in this case. Yes it makes him the aggressor.