Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
What the police say and what the law is are two different things though. GZ is stating TM ran up on him and initiated the contact, the prosecution hasn't disproved that. They need to pounce on the inconsistencies and the timeline of GZ re-enactment and the 911 call. This is their one and only chance right here. The current re-direct is very vital going forward.

Sounds like they are doing this now

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
What the police say and what the law is are two different things though. GZ is stating TM ran up on him and initiated the contact, the prosecution hasn't disproved that. They need to pounce on the inconsistencies and the timeline of GZ re-enactment and the 911 call. This is their one and only chance right here. The current re-direct is very vital going forward because if they do well enough it may force GZ to have to testify.

TM can run up on him, because at that point Trayvon is standing his ground. Vigilantes get a$$ whoopings all the time, and they know better than to use deadly force or even have a gun on them.

Zimmerman was at the point of no return once someone is provoked, this is why the law should be more clear. Its a joke that someone can provoke me, then blow my head off & it will hold up in court. You can't tell me Zimmerman didn't know better. Now these white folks gonna know they can get fly with me, and wish I would.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
TM can run up on him, because at that point Trayvon is standing his ground. Vigilantes get a$$ whoopings all the time, and they know better than to use deadly force or even have a gun on them.

I agree and most will if the prosecution can convince the jury that TM felt threatened by GZ prior to the confrontation. So far they haven't done so.

Zimmerman was at the point of no return once someone is provoked, this is why the law should be more clear. Its a joke that someone can provoke me, then blow my head off & it will hold up in court. You can't tell me Zimmerman didn't know better. Now these white folks gonna know they can get fly with me, and wish I would.

I agree here, the law should be re-written regardless of the outcome of this case because it leaves to many loopholes.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
What the police say and what the law is are two different things though. GZ is stating TM ran up on him and initiated the contact, the prosecution hasn't disproved that. They need to pounce on the inconsistencies and the timeline of GZ re-enactment and the 911 call. This is their one and only chance right here. The current re-direct is very vital going forward because if they do well enough it may force GZ to have to testify.

I think the fact that Trayvon's phone hung up abruptly kinda solves the question of who started a fight.

Who starts a fight while they have a phone to their ear? If anything, you'd want your hands free.

You'd also get rid of a big ass can of Arizona juice out of your pocket before choosing to fight someone as well.

I guess that would be "circumstantial", but I don't know anyone who starts a fight with big ass shyt in their pocket while they are on the phone.

Edit: They just found another inconsistency. I told y'all he tampered with that body. Claimed he held his hands out, and then later said the hands were under the chest.

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting

How was he provoked?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Prosecution doing better today.

And ray liota is obviously playing this guy in the movie. He fitting every stereotype of burnout cop in a movie.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I think the fact that Trayvon's phone hung up abruptly kinda solves the question of who started a fight.

Who starts a fight while they have a phone to their ear? If anything, you'd want your hands free.

You'd also get rid of a big ass can of Arizona juice out of your pocket before choosing to fight someone as well.

I guess that would be "circumstantial", but I don't know anyone who starts a fight with big ass shyt in their pocket while they are on the phone.

I think TM was using a headset but remaining on the phone while planning to start a fight is a key point. Rachel said as much while on the stand. "That would be real retarded sir" One of many key points the prosecution has failed to key on so far.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I think TM was using a headset but remaining on the phone while planning to start a fight is a key point. Rachel said as much while on the stand. "That would be real retarded sir" One of many key points the prosecution has failed to key on so far.

Yeah, the prosecution sucks. The things they are letting pass them :scusthov:

If the story happened like Zimmerman said and TM was plotting on him, dude would have def dropped the Skittles and Arizona in the bushes before "jumping" out or whatever. No one's going into a fight with shyt weighing them down.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't follow somebody WITH A GUN if they aren't doing anything! He basically stalked TM and never announced that he's part of the watch. He could have talked to dude but he acted like a creep. This is premeditated murder IMO.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
The defense attorney trying to say that a$$holes can be used as a term of endearment, but that would only take place if there is familiarity. Zimmerman didn't know who Trayvon was so he used it in a derogatory way so that is in fact ill-will

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Yeah, the prosecution sucks. The things they are letting pass them :scusthov:

If the story happened like Zimmerman said and TM was plotting on him, dude would have def dropped the Skittles and Arizona in the bushes before "jumping" out or whatever. No one's going into a fight with shyt weighing them down.

You're speculating that he would do that. If prosecution brought that up, defense would object.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Man I cant even play videogames with mad shyt in my pockets and they saying lil homie was brawling with that big ass arizona on his pwrson? Knock that shyt all the way off defense