Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No... It's not against the law to follow someone and following doesn't make that person the aggressor... The point where they actually met and who attacked who first determines who the aggressor is... according to the law

That same law described aggravated stalking as being the aggressor too tho

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
That same law described aggravated stalking as being the aggressor too tho

I was just making the point that this isn't a case of stalking, because stalking is defined as a repeated action... Zimmerman didn't repeatably follow or harass Martin over and over again...

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:russ: @ the judge "you can re-re-re-re-cross but you only get 5 minutes"

Wallychamp

Daps
Dude is bending over backwards trying to give Zimmerman an out, yet he claims that he wants him convicted.

No I'm not Pro Zimmerman... But I still objective enough to recognize when lawyers are doing a great job...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Dude is bending over backwards trying to give Zimmerman an out, yet he claims that he wants him convicted.

Dude right tho, prosecution is doing a terrible job

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
When they get to forensics, I hope they ask about the recoil of the gun possibly causing GZ nose to get injured. It would seem like shooting a gun laying down pointing up, you wouldn't have the same center of gravity as you would standing up preparing for the recoil

Wallychamp

Daps
Give the defense credit? This is what lawyers do. They get paid a heavy salary to lie and make things seem a certain way to the lower IQ people. It aint that hard.

yea... but not all lawyers at good at that though... I've seen horrible defense lawyers who argued poorly in their clients defense...

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea... but not all lawyers at good at that though... I've seen horrible defense lawyers who argued poorly in their clients defense...

Like who? You might see it in your local community but rarely on TV. I mean a n!gga got Casey Anthony off murder.. You think this is that hard to put doubt in the head of LOWER IQ people?

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they get to forensics, I hope they ask about the recoil of the gun possibly causing GZ nose to get injured.
But he shot from the waist, which means the kickback would have hit him in the chest or stomach. Even then, I don't believe it's strong enough to break a rib or bruise the belly.