Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Gravity

Banned
Daps
A musician is only as good as his instruments
Applaud this idiot for being able to recite a cliche. Why don't you come out and express how you really feel instead of dancing it around it like a bytch. You think that the defense is doing a "good job" because you're rooting for Zimmermann.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Applaud this idiot for being able to recite a cliche. Why don't you come out and express how you really feel instead of dancing it around it like a bytch. You think that the defense is doing a "good job" because you're rooting for Zimmermann.

I really feel like Zimmerman should go to jail for 20 years. Does that quell your anger my little internet friend?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I really feel like Zimmerman should go to jail for 20 years. Does that quell your anger my little internet friend?
There's no anger to quell, only confusion. If you feel that Zimmerman should be convicted of murder, then why do you think that defense has done such a good job?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
For those that think the prosecution is doing a good job I'd like to know how you have come to that conclusion. IMO they haven't done anything significant since opening statements and have missed key things they should have hammered on throughout the trial so far. Yesterday was the most damaging day they have had and the defense is downplaying all the inconsistences into "minor" things that the investigators are agreeing with on the stand.

And I say that as someone that wants to see GZ go to jail, we all know what happened, but the prosecution has to prove that GZ was the aggressor when the confrontation happened. Proving that GZ followed TM isn't going to be enough here.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
And I say that as someone that wants to see GZ go to jail, we all know what happened, but the prosecution has to prove that GZ was the aggressor when the confrontation happened. Proving that GZ followed TM isn't going to be enough here.

Before the Zimmerman trial, I honestly thought if someone was "out looking for trouble" they could not avoid jail time if things got out of hand.

If they don't find anything damaging, I doubt he gets convicted, the legal side of things makes is in Zimmerman's favor.

I hate these über dudes who thinks they own the world, now there is nothing to make them think twice.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Before the Zimmerman trial, I honestly thought if someone was "out looking for trouble" they could not avoid jail time if things got out of hand.

If they don't find anything damaging, I doubt he gets convicted, the legal side of things makes is in Zimmerman's favor.

I hate these über dudes who thinks they own the world, now there is nothing to make them think twice.

I think he walks, and Florida should burn for it, but if we have learned anything from this trial, its that Florida is full of p*ssy ass people, so I don't expect a full out riot in response.

I agree that this will set a precedent for those type of guys who now think the law is going to protect them if things go bad and they kill the other person so they can't tell their side of things.

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
For those that think the prosecution is doing a good job I'd like to know how you have come to that conclusion. IMO they haven't done anything significant since opening statements and have missed key things they should have hammered on throughout the trial so far. Yesterday was the most damaging day they have had and the defense is downplaying all the inconsistences into "minor" things that the investigators are agreeing with on the stand.

I kinda agree with this. I really think the prosecution will sink its teeth into the forensics of the case, because they had to know that the witnesses wouldnt offer much. I also didnt expect anything worthwhile from the sanford police testimony, because they treated zimmerman with kiddie gloves to begin with. People forget that zimmerman was arrested because of public pressure, not because of good police work.

It's not even halftime yet people, lets see how this plays out.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

a lot of my lawyer friends think the prosecution is losing the trial

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I think he walks, and Florida should burn for it, but if we have learned anything from this trial, its that Florida is full of p*ssy ass people, so I don't expect a full out riot in response.

I agree that this will set a precedent for those type of guys who now think the law is going to protect them if things go bad and they kill the other person so they can't tell their side of things.

Its crazy that the law is unclear on this matter. Someone can get charged with murder if they commit a crime and their partner gets killed. So, how the hell can Zimmerman enter into an encounter where "anything can happen" and go free?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Its crazy that the law is unclear on this matter. Someone can get charge with murder if they commit a crime and their partner gets killed. So, how the hell can Zimmerman enter into an encounter where "anything can happen" and go free?

Basically because of the way the law is written. If the prosecution can't prove GZ was the aggressor at the time of the confrontation then he walks. No one knows what happened when Trayvon and George ran into each other but its on the prosecution to paint the ugliest picture of GZ leading up to that point and they are doing a horrible job at it. The defense is spinning everyone of the states witnesses.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Basically because of the way the law is written. If the prosecution can't prove GZ was the aggressor at the time of the confrontation then he walks. No one knows what happened when Trayvon and George ran into each other but its on the prosecution to paint the ugliest picture of GZ leading up to that point and they are doing a horrible job at it. The defense is spinning everyone of the states witnesses.

Ran into each other? Zimmerman initiated the contact.

Even the police said it was not fair for him to get out the car.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Ran into each other? Zimmerman initiated the contact.

Even the police said it was not fair for him to get out the car.

What the police say and what the law is are two different things though. GZ is stating TM ran up on him and initiated the contact, the prosecution hasn't disproved that. They need to pounce on the inconsistencies and the timeline of GZ re-enactment and the 911 call. This is their one and only chance right here. The current re-direct is very vital going forward because if they do well enough it may force GZ to have to testify.