Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:beli: He told the dispatcher "yes I'm following him"

Tayvon told his girlfriend "yes he's following me"

Zimmerman had a weapon, trevon did not.

Treyvon is dead, Zimmerman is alive.

I don't care what the individual details are, Zimmerman is responsible for the end result.

You mean to tell me anyone in America can put a gun in their waste, confront a person, loose the argument, and then shoot cause they were "scared"

:rudy: FOH with that shyt, this is a precident that doesn't need to be set in this country.
If that person is black then yeah apparently:why:

That's why no ones wants to talk about what happen before the altercation, cause they know zimmermans actions are wrong. Cacs hoping that tray hit first so this dude can walk just because trayvon is black and Zimmerman is not:rudy:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
:beli: He told the dispatcher "yes I'm following him"

Tayvon told his girlfriend "yes he's following me"

Zimmerman had a weapon, trevon did not.

Treyvon is dead, Zimmerman is alive.

I don't care what the individual details are, Zimmerman is responsible for the end result.

You mean to tell me anyone in America can put a gun in their waste, confront a person, loose the argument, and then shoot cause they were "scared"

:rudy: FOH with that shyt, this is a precident that doesn't need to be set in this country.

I agree, but that's what the prosecutors need to keep hammering on. Make the jury feel like they are going to be opening up a can of worms. They haven't really done that yet in my opinion.

The law clearly states this:

A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

The Defense is saying that Zimmerman was not engaged in unlawful activity, he was attacked, he had no duty to retreat, had the right to stand his ground, and had the right to use deadly force to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself.

What the prosecutors need to hammer home is the point you, I and others have made: Should this apply to the aggressor and the instigator?

No in my opinion.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Here is how The State of Florida defines "forcible felony":

Forcible felony.—“Forcible felony” means treason; murder; manslaughter; sexual battery; carjacking; home-invasion robbery; robbery; burglary; arson; kidnapping; aggravated assault; aggravated battery; aggravated stalking; aircraft piracy; unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb; and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual.

Here is the full statutes if anyone is interested:

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Why troll something like this tho?

ill never understand internet trolls

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
This one in particular has issues with black people, that he can't address in real life. So he'll basically come on here and go against anything that Black people are for...

Basically, black reaction dictates how and what he posts on this site..

We can have that effect on some people:manny:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This one in particular has issues with black people, that he can't address in real life. So he'll basically come on here and go against anything that Black people are for...

Basically, black reaction dictates how and what he posts on this site..

We can have that effect on some people:manny:

I don't care how he feels about my people cause we don't care about him either.
But to use the death of a innocent kid regardless of race for a personal agenda is some bytch made shyt:dahell:

This dude is really arguing that trayvon deserved to die for his actions and nothing should happen to poor Zimmerman who was only protecting his neighborhood:shaq2:

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
This dude is really arguing that trayvon deserved to die for his actions and nothing should happen to poor Zimmerman who was only protecting his neighborhood:shaq2:

Yet another 'fact' that can't be proven. :skip:

I never said anything even close to this..........and a simple search of my past posts will prove that.

You guys really do like to live in your own little world, where you can "speak" something into being reality :heh:

profound

technique
Daps
"You got me"- after being shot
"You gonna die tonight"
"Why you following me, homey?"
"He hit my head on the sidewalk"- no blood on concrete
"He punched me in the face"- no purple swelling around eyes/lips/mouth
"He jumped me from the bushes"- bushes nowhere near sidewalk and adjacent to walls of condos

LOL @ anyone believing these made-up ad-lib lines.

:beli:

i just read the transcript.

tm: ''fukks your problem homie?''

gz: ''i got no problem''

tm: ''NOW u do!''

*punches gz in nose, bounces gz's head off concrete then plugs his mouth & nose while telling him today he dies while reaching for gz's gun while gz screams*

cheap, disgusting lies.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yet another 'fact' that can't be proven. :skip:

I never said anything even close to this..........and a simple search of my past posts will prove that.

You guys really do like to live in your own little world, where you can "speak" something into being reality :heh:
What fact that can't be proven? Zimmerman protecting his neighborhood? That's his words
Or did you mean it can't be proven that trayvon really was just walking home?
Just awnser these questions
1. Did travon deserve to die for whatever his actions were that night?

2. If not then what should be done about this kid being killed?

If you do think he deserved to die then ill caulk it up to u being a racist idiot who thinks all blacks deserve to die

Daps
Is michael Savage a gay man that secretly lusts for black men?

he is spending today's entire episode defending travon martin?!

he is coming up with new arguments every twenty minutes.

Savage never wants to fall in line, and he wonders why all mainstream conservatives have ostricized him.

Wasn't he the first radio host to support Hermain Cain?

I have heard rumors about his secret gay life.

Is Savage a secret lover of black men? he even said that we Zimmerman supporters are biased and racist?

Now he's saying Zimmerman is guilty because Zimmerman had chamber round? And Travon Martin's thuglife lifestyle is meaningless?

Im done with this guy.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Is michael Savage a gay man that secretly lusts for black men?

he is spending today's entire episode defending travon martin?!

he is coming up with new arguments every twenty minutes.

:snoop: defending him for what exactly? What crime was trayvon accused of?
Let me guess, your another sad, heartless fukk that feels that someone's child deserved to die for walking to the store while black.:snoop:

Same questions to you

Did trayvon deserve to die that night?

And if yes explain to me your racist view of scary blacks that just have to be committing crime at all times.

If not then what do you feel should be done about this dead kid and this gun owner that took the law into his own hands( and ended up being wrong):leostare:

And thug life is a term created by a little know rapper by the name of tupac, I assume you know this since you spend so much time on a hip hop forum.

Tupac quotes don't mean trayvon was a thug, and neither does him possibly smoking weed

A gang file and an arrest history will prove he was a thug tho, if you wanna prove that thug life comment

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
i just read the transcript.

tm: ''fukks your problem homie?''

gz: ''i got no problem''

tm: ''NOW u do!''

*punches gz in nose, bounces gz's head off concrete then plugs his mouth & nose while telling him today he dies while reaching for gz's gun while gz screams*

cheap, disgusting lies.

:deadrose: @ all those lines that Zimmerman THINKS Trayvon would say to him. He'd be better off alleging Trayvon said "fukks your problem, nygga!" instead. Plus he even lied to Trayvon during those fake azz lines, "I got no problem". Yeah fool, you most definitely did have a problem.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
"You got me"- after being shot
"You gonna die tonight"
"Why you following me, homey?"
"He hit my head on the sidewalk"- no blood on concrete
"He punched me in the face"- no purple swelling around eyes/lips/mouth
"He jumped me from the bushes"- bushes nowhere near sidewalk and adjacent to walls of condos

LOL @ anyone believing these made-up ad-lib lines.

:beli:
Tray sounds like a punk ass Cj from Gta.:stopitslime:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
The more I think a out it, I'm starting to believe Zimmerman's nose was the result of recoil from his gun after all. That explains the one shot he let off. If he was gonna shoot Trayvon dead, why only one shot?? Especially when Trayvon "sat up", he should have let off even more rounds in case Trayvon tries to kill him again.

This is a very good point, no signs of bruising on Trayvon's hands. Either-or, if OJ and Casey Anthony can live with themselves, I see no reason why Zimmerman won't sleep like a baby after a NOT guilty verdict.

Natural fact: if Trayvon was not black & Zimmerman was not an underachiever with an IQ of 70 taking classes at a community college at 30 years OLD, Trayvon would be alive.

Zimmerman knows enough about the criminal justice system to come up with a perfect story, its a hail mary, why would he care if he get caught in a lie because he is screwed otherwise.

If he never followed Trayvon, the kid would be alive. Like the cops said, him getting out the truck was not fair.