Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
It's not your job, but what do u think neighborhood watch does? Exactly wut he did till he left his car.

Who is to say that trayvon didn't attack him when he was out of his car? That is possible. Some weird dude is following you, you might throw some punches. From the other point of view, a stranger you don't know is beating on you, you don't know how far it's gonna go and you have a gun. What would u do, just let the person beat on u n hope they don't kill you?

I'm not saying this happened, I'm saying atleast entertain the possibility since none of u know what happened.

lol @ walking behind houses (which wasn't even the case) being grounds to shoot a teenager down

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Shut the fukk up u goof, i bin lookin at both sides how is that racist u fakkit. This is exactly why I brought this shyt up, cuz most of y'all aren't objective ur pro-Martin on every point even if there is no proof. Such as instigating the fight, nobody knows who did, but when i mention this, I am racist. Go fukk yourself.

Naw fukk that. I don't care what the verdict of this trial is. You can't "follow" a person brandishing a weapon, and then shoot them in "self defense"

I don't care what the circumstances are :ufdup:you started it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Naw fukk that. I don't care what the verdict of this trial is. You can't "follow" a person brandishing a weapon, and then shoot them in "self defense"

Then it turns out the kid was doing nothing wrong and got murdered for that. Makes me sick that people can actually try to justify Zimmermans actions, sole reason he say it happen is cause he thought martin was up to no good, he ended up being wrong but trayvon is still dead and nothing will change that. How can and right minded person think Zimmerman should be allowed to live comfortably, while a man just lost his kid cause of his retarded actions? Why should Zimmerman walk when that man will never see his son again?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps

:what:

And just how do you know he..................

You know what? Forget it.

Let me just be glad you're not on the jury. :blessed:

You guys keep telling your detailed, direct eyewitness accounts of exactly what happened that night. Whatever will help you sleep if Zimmerman is indeed acquitted.

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
You saying the sky is pink, while everyone else says its blue, is not you "looking at it from both sides". You're either colorblind, or a moron. You're trying to pass off your insane subjectivity as objectivity.

We know who instigated the fight. GZ. Thats a fact, and you know that, which is why you tried to invent that bullsht lie about Martin being "behind and between other peoples houses" as a way to.......wait for it..........explain why GZ instigated the altercation.

Nothing supports GZ bullsht fairy tale. He claims he was going back to his car and not following Martin, yet the shooting didnt happen anywhere near his car. He claims he was locked in this life and death struggle with Trey, yet there was no transfer of DNA, no stains marks or abrasions on trey, and the trajectory, angle, and distance of the fatal shot does not support GZ's story in any way. Thats if you were already dumb enough to believe GZ's stupid ass account that Trey was simultaneously hitting him, slamming his head in the ground, reaching for his gun, and threatening to kill him all at the same time, yet GZ was able to fire off a clean shot.

You're right, maybe you're not racist. You're just a retard.

lmao yeah I invented the behind the house thing it just came to me in a dream :comeon:

Stop tryin to tell me what I'm doing or what I'm thinking, im not declaring anything, that's wut y'all are doing. Not once have I said "this is what happened," again that's wut y'all are doing.

I'll get back to u on the rest cuz I don't have time for this now

RashadYW

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You got me"- after being shot
"You gonna die tonight"
"Why you following me, homey?"
"He hit my head on the sidewalk"- no blood on concrete
"He punched me in the face"- no purple swelling around eyes/lips/mouth
"He jumped me from the bushes"- bushes nowhere near sidewalk and adjacent to walls of condos

LOL @ anyone believing these made-up ad-lib lines.

:beli:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

You guys keep telling your detailed, direct eyewitness accounts of exactly what happened that night. Whatever will help you sleep if Zimmerman is indeed acquitted.

:aicmon: "I reached for my phone and than he hit me"

phone being a key word for gun

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

lmao yeah I invented the behind the house thing it just came to me in a dream :comeon:

Stop tryin to tell me what I'm doing or what I'm thinking, im not declaring anything, that's wut y'all are doing. Not once have I said "this is what happened," again that's wut y'all are doing.

I'll get back to u on the rest cuz I don't have time for this now

What about the innocent kid thats dead right now? Should nothing be done about this? Should gun owners not be held accountable when they make a mistake like this? or should all be forgiven because he made a terrible mistake in profiling a kid.

Or does black life have less meaning

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps

phone being a key word for my gun

brandished - Wave or flourish (something, esp. a weapon) as a threat or in anger or excitement

Even if you believe he was reaching for a gun, that's still not brandishing a weapon. :snoop:

And even if you personally believe he actually pulled out a gun................you can't prove it.

You can prove Zimmerman followed Trayvon in his car...............you can prove Zimmerman shot Trayvon.............but you can't prove Zimmerman pulled out that gun before he and Trayvon fought. There's nothing out right now that proves that. If there was, this case would be open-and-shut.

Again..........thank God some of you clowns aren't actually on the jury.............instead you're right at home where you belong, playing "internet lawyer"

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

phone being a key word for gun

What about the innocent kid thats dead right now? Should nothing be done about this? Should gun owners not be held accountable when they make a mistake like this? or should all be forgiven because he made a terrible mistake in profiling a kid.

Or does black life have less meaning

Ignore these goofy race baiting troll posters... The Steve Murray dude is insecure and seeking attention on here. I am seriously hoping dude is like 14... No adult male should be grasping for attention like he does on this website :weirdo:

The other dude obviously hasn't been paying attention to the case because he is citing inaccurate shyt from Zimmerman's story to argue about...

They aren't really adding anything to the thread...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ignore these goofy race baiting troll posters... The Steve Murray dude is insecure and seeking attention on here. I am seriously hoping dude is like 14... No adult male should be grasping for attention like he does on this website :weirdo:

The other dude obviously hasn't been paying attention to the case because he is citing inaccurate shyt from Zimmerman's story to argue about...

They aren't really adding anything to the thread...

Why troll something like this tho?

ill never understand internet trolls

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:beli: He told the dispatcher "yes I'm following him"

Tayvon told his girlfriend "yes he's following me"

Zimmerman had a weapon, trevon did not.

Treyvon is dead, Zimmerman is alive.

I don't care what the individual details are, Zimmerman is responsible for the end result.

You mean to tell me anyone in America can put a gun in their waste, confront a person, loose the argument, and then shoot cause they were "scared"

:rudy: FOH with that shyt, this is a precident that doesn't need to be set in this country.