Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
The more I think a out it, I'm starting to believe Zimmerman's nose was the result of recoil from his gun after all. That explains the one shot he let off. If he was gonna shoot Trayvon dead, why only one shot?? Especially when Trayvon "sat up", he should have let off even more rounds in case Trayvon tries to kill him again.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Shut the fukk up u goof, i bin lookin at both sides how is that racist u fakkit. This is exactly why I brought this shyt up, cuz most of y'all aren't objective ur pro-Martin on every point even if there is no proof. Such as instigating the fight, nobody knows who did, but when i mention this, I am racist. Go fukk yourself.

There are no both side to this, an innocent kid walikg home was killed, minding his own business because of some fake ass cop on a mission

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Shut the fukk up u goof, i bin lookin at both sides how is that racist u fakkit. This is exactly why I brought this shyt up, cuz most of y'all aren't objective ur pro-Martin on every point even if there is no proof. Such as instigating the fight, nobody knows who did, but when i mention this, I am racist. Go fukk yourself.

You saying the sky is pink, while everyone else says its blue, is not you "looking at it from both sides". You're either colorblind, or a moron. You're trying to pass off your insane subjectivity as objectivity.

We know who instigated the fight. GZ. Thats a fact, and you know that, which is why you tried to invent that bullsht lie about Martin being "behind and between other peoples houses" as a way to.......wait for it..........explain why GZ instigated the altercation.

Nothing supports GZ bullsht fairy tale. He claims he was going back to his car and not following Martin, yet the shooting didnt happen anywhere near his car. He claims he was locked in this life and death struggle with Trey, yet there was no transfer of DNA, no stains marks or abrasions on trey, and the trajectory, angle, and distance of the fatal shot does not support GZ's story in any way. Thats if you were already dumb enough to believe GZ's stupid ass account that Trey was simultaneously hitting him, slamming his head in the ground, reaching for his gun, and threatening to kill him all at the same time, yet GZ was able to fire off a clean shot.

You're right, maybe you're not racist. You're just a retard.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
This is where you pro-Zimmermann clowns expose yourselves. We know exactly who instigated the fight. Zimmermann is on record following Trayvon after profiling him as suspicious based on nothing but his appearance. Had he followed the instruction of the 911 operator instead of Trayvon, there is no fight ad subsequent murder. This trial is a joke and it's nothing window dressing. Zimmermann has already gotten away with murder. No way does this all white jury convict him on the murder 2 charge and they might let him walk on manslaughter. Even if convicted of manslaughter he'll only do a few years and he'll be taken care of by the system upon his release. No we don't know every single exact detail of what happened, but we know enough. An armed man profiles a young man based on his skin color, follows him which initiates a confrontation with the unarmed young man, and uses his firearm on the young because he's got the worst end of the confrontation.

This is really a shame because people are purposely playing dumb. Anybody with common sense knows that Zimmermann is guilty of murdering Martin, but we all knows that this case represents more than just Martin and Zimmermann. There's a reason that white people have swooped in to stand behind Zimmermann. We all know that if Zimmermann was a black man and Martin was a 17 year old white boy this wouldn't be news. A black man would've been arrested that night and the trial would've been on some matter of fact shyt.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not your job, but what do u think neighborhood watch does? Exactly wut he did till he left his car.

Who is to say that trayvon didn't attack him when he was out of his car? That is possible. Some weird dude is following you, you might throw some punches. From the other point of view, a stranger you don't know is beating on you, you don't know how far it's gonna go and you have a gun. What would u do, just let the person beat on u n hope they don't kill you?

I'm not saying this happened, I'm saying atleast entertain the possibility since none of u know what happened.

"sir, we don't need you to do that"

"these azzholes always get away"

"some creepy guy is following me"

"what are you doing around here"

:aicmon:

denial. it's not a river in africa. you're not being objective, you're being idiotic.

profound

technique
Daps
''these a$$holes always get away'' = profiling, ill will, intent to initiate altercation

i'm waiting on a guilty verdict.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Let's all keep it funky for a second; if you catch a case you're retaining that defense team.
:stopitslime: The defense has only done a good job to people who want to buy the bullshyt that Zimmermann is selling. If anything, the prosecution team has done a piss poor job.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I was truly disgusted at that interview with the detective counseling Zimmerman and treating him like a sympathetic victim.

Imagine a how a black man in a black neighborhood chasing down a white "suspicious" teenager and shooting him to death would get treated by the police.

I will be driving through Sanford on my way to Orlando in a few days. Gonna feel weird being right there with the trial going on.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
I was truly disgusted at that interview with the detective counseling Zimmerman and treating him like a sympathetic victim.

Imagine a how a black man in a black neighborhood chasing down a white "suspicious" teenager and shooting him to death would get treated by the police.

I will be driving through Sanford on my way to Orlando in a few days. Gonna feel weird being right there with the trial going on.
you scared nikkas might beat you up whitey ?