Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I like how the defense keeps referring back to the John Good guy and keeps showing Shooterman bloody noise during his cross examination of the lead detective. He's staying far away from Shootermans statements and reenactment because he knows his client is lying about 90% of what happened that night.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See I'm objective cuz I can accept that as a possibility, y'all won't even entertain the thought of the other side telling the truth on any point.

Defend himself? There is no proof either way that zimmerman or trayvon initiated the fight

If there have been plenty of break ins, and somebody is walking behind houses at night not trying to get out the rain, I would say that is suspicious, wouldn't you?

That's not the point. It's not my job to investigate suspicious behavior. If I see someone or something that I deem suspicious, I call the fukking cops and let them come and do their job.

Zimmerman decided he wanted to be a cop the night and now a kid is dead because of it.

I would entertain anything if it made sense. This does not.

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Trayvon was walking home from the store, what the fukk is so wrong with that? Is it illegal to be found outside while black at certain times?

George clearly said the kid asked why he was following him, why was he following him?

On the sidewalk nothing.

Behind houses, at night, in the rain, where there have been plenty break ins. That would look suspicious to anybody

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
That's not the point. It's not my job to investigate suspicious behavior. If I see someone or something that I deem suspicious, I call the fukking cops and let them come and do their job.

Zimmerman decided he wanted to be a cop the night and now a kid is dead because of it.

I would entertain anything if it made sense. This does not.

It's not your job, but what do u think neighborhood watch does? Exactly wut he did till he left his car.

Who is to say that trayvon didn't attack him when he was out of his car? That is possible. Some weird dude is following you, you might throw some punches. From the other point of view, a stranger you don't know is beating on you, you don't know how far it's gonna go and you have a gun. What would u do, just let the person beat on u n hope they don't kill you?

I'm not saying this happened, I'm saying atleast entertain the possibility since none of u know what happened.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
On the sidewalk nothing.

Behind houses, at night, in the rain, where there have been plenty break ins. That would look suspicious to anybody

Hey listen you fcking a$$hole, Treyvon was not behind anyone's fcking house, nor was he acting inappropriately or suspiciously. Its your right to be a dumbass racist, but you dont have the right to lie and smear a dead kid, and try to re-imagine events in order to create a pro-zimmerman narrative thru falsehoods.

Besides the fact that this shooting didnt happen behind someone's house and on foreign property, basic common sense will tell you that a kid that leaves during halftime of a game, grabs tea and candy, is completely unarmed and following the path back to his home, isnt engaging in behavior of criminal nature. Nothing. Nothing, supports what you're trying to construct. Fck off.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
On the sidewalk nothing.

:mindblown:
Walking at night in the rain isn't grounds to get shot by someone. Shooterman couldn't even tell dispatch why he thought this kid was so suspicious. He told dispatch the kid is walking in the rain looking about. It was a huge townhome complex and kids cut through buildings all the time.
Shooterman didn't notice Tray because of his actions but because he fit a description. That's why he kept referring to Tray as the suspect in the police station because he was so sure that he shot a burglar.

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Lemme ask you this........you think Shooterman was in the right for how he went about everything?

Hell the fukk no... He was more in the wrong than trayvon, that's for damn sure.

But I can see how this would be a fukked up situation from both their point of views

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Hey listen you fcking a$$hole, Treyvon was not behind anyone's fcking house, nor was he acting inappropriately or suspiciously. Its your right to be a dumbass racist, but you dont have the right to lie and smear a dead kid, and try to re-imagine events in order to create a pro-zimmerman narrative thru falsehoods.

Besides the fact that this shooting didnt happen behind someone's house and on foreign property, basic common sense will tell you that a kid that leaves during halftime of a game, grabs tea and candy, is completely unarmed and following the path back to his home, isnt engaging in behavior of criminal nature. Nothing. Nothing, supports what you're trying to construct. Fck off.

Shut the fukk up u goof, i bin lookin at both sides how is that racist u fakkit. This is exactly why I brought this shyt up, cuz most of y'all aren't objective ur pro-Martin on every point even if there is no proof. Such as instigating the fight, nobody knows who did, but when i mention this, I am racist. Go fukk yourself.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
On the sidewalk nothing.

So basically that makes george right for following him against police instructions? And he was right to assume a black kid walking between houses (which is a flat out lie, he was on a concrete path) must have been up to no good, and he was right to case the kid down with a gun. Then killing a damn kid with said gun.

On the other hand travon was wrong for going to the store that night, he was wrong for choosing the route home that he took that night, he was also wrong for not surrendering to a man following him with a gun, he was wrong for feeling threatened and fighting back.

Like I said breh, you must be white if travons actions that night disturbed you more than Zimmerman's. I know how scary black people may seem to you but being black is not a fukking crime anymore breh, this isnt the fukking 60s where blacks were not allowed in certain places

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
On the sidewalk nothing.

:rudy:

Behind houses huh? When?

Dude was on a pathway walking home. Zimm saw he was black and profiled him.

Walking in the rain Is suspicious? So what, u ain't allowed to get caught in the rain now? Ol knowingwhenitsgonnarainwhenutakeawalkassnikka.. Foh.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Hell the fukk no... He was more in the wrong than trayvon, that's for damn sure.

But I can see how this would be a fukked up situation from both their point of views

Breh I have no sympathy for Shooterman nor should you or anyone else. In his crazy mind he believes Tray was a burglar and didn't give a shyt about him. Anyone who has a conscious would not have followed/ran after Tray in the matter Shooterman did. Shooterman deserves to be where he is.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's not your job, but what do u think neighborhood watch does? Exactly wut he did till he left his car.

Who is to say that trayvon didn't attack him when he was out of his car? That is possible. Some weird dude is following you, you might throw some punches. From the other point of view, a stranger you don't know is beating on you, you don't know how far it's gonna go and you have a gun. What would u do, just let the person beat on u n hope they don't kill you?

I'm not saying this happened, I'm saying atleast entertain the possibility since none of u know what happened.

I know Thats not george said it happen.

He himself said trayvon asked why he was following him.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta