Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:lupe:

[ame=http://youtu.be/mK4XhR0lYlE]Uncle Ruckus That nikka Is Guilty - YouTube[/ame]

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
[QUOsayingyis.B;4706004]If I ever had any doubt it's gone.
George Zimmerman walks...[/QUOTE]

Orlando Talk Radio Are saying The defense is winning

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Just want to offer a differing point of view in this trayvon luv fest cuz if it's against a black man y'all are quick to support that side of the story even when there's no proof. While ignoring anything that supports the other side.

Trayvons a stupid fukk, why was he walking between houses, why did he fight him?

Several witnesses say they saw trayvon on top of Zimmerman while Zimmerman was calling for help but nah to yall trayvon is an innocent angel who was hunted down by this mad man no matter what. If he wasnt getting beat on, he wouldn't have shot him.

I agree it's a tragedy but stop acting like trayvon didn't do anything wrong and Zimmerman hunted down and killed him in cold blood. There were many factors that led to this and it wasn't all zimmermans fault. Try being objective one time
Trayvon was walking home from the store, what the fukk is so wrong with that? Is it illegal to be found outside while black at certain times?

George clearly said the kid asked why he was following him, why was he following him?

You must be white breh.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The investigator said Zimmerman injuries didn't seem life threatening, from his experience. :krs:

bright black

All Star
Daps
looks like the defense attorney trying to run out the lock with a filibuster and hope the jury forget the lies zimmerman told in the recorded interviews...

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
what did the defense say at the end? I cant watch the case right now

They crossed the lead investigator and he admitted that Zimmerman seemed like he was truthful in his opinion... Then the judge recessed for the day...