Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

RashadYW

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just want to offer a differing point of view in this trayvon luv fest cuz if it's against a black man y'all are quick to support that side of the story even when there's no proof. While ignoring anything that supports the other side.

Trayvons a stupid fukk, why was he walking between houses, why did he fight him?

Several witnesses say they saw trayvon on top of Zimmerman while Zimmerman was calling for help but nah to yall trayvon is an innocent angel who was hunted down by this mad man no matter what. If he wasnt getting beat on, he wouldn't have shot him.

I agree it's a tragedy but stop acting like trayvon didn't do anything wrong and Zimmerman hunted down and killed him in cold blood. There were many factors that led to this and it wasn't all zimmermans fault. Try being objective one time

:comeon::comeon:

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
The defense lawyer is helping the prosecutor argument. And discrediting his own client:what:

Not gonna lie, since Day 1 I watched the defense attorneys with the :russ: face.

It's like they were hired by the prosecution to do a piss poor job. Great for the Martins though.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just want to offer a differing point of view in this trayvon luv fest cuz if it's against a black man y'all are quick to support that side of the story even when there's no proof. While ignoring anything that supports the other side.

Trayvons a stupid fukk, why was he walking between houses, why did he fight him?

Several witnesses say they saw trayvon on top of Zimmerman while Zimmerman was calling for help but nah to yall trayvon is an innocent angel who was hunted down by this mad man no matter what. If he wasnt getting beat on, he wouldn't have shot him.

I agree it's a tragedy but stop acting like trayvon didn't do anything wrong and Zimmerman hunted down and killed him in cold blood. There were many factors that led to this and it wasn't all zimmermans fault. Try being objective one time
:mindblown: you sound like an idiot.

Why can't he walk between houses? Why can't he defend himself?

No Trayvon didnt do anything wrong. He ran from a threat and tried to defend himself they best way he could. Your objectivity is not there at all.

It is all Zimmermans fault. Trayvon would have been home drinking his tea and watching tv with his brother if Zimmerman had not decided that he was criminal.

You're a stupid fukk for even suggesting otherwise.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

not everyone in this thread is black, so how is it that there is a tm love fest because he is black?

Ofcourse tm fought, as the police interrogator said"he felt threatened"...

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
But of course. Y'all already decided that before any facts came out :rolleyes:

It's clear as day that Zimmerman decided to bring trouble to Trayvon that night. Fukk the past I'm talking about that night. The fact Zimmerman never identifies himself tells me he did not care about "safety" for him or Trayvon.

Zimmerman has already made his "suspicious person" report. Described Trayvon as drugged out and with hands in his waistline. You're in denial if you don't think Zimmerman hasn't thought out his justifications and police reports and etc if he ever ended shooting one of his "suspicious people".

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
The defense lawyer is helping the prosecutor argument. And discrediting his own client:what:
Not at all, I see what he is doing. He is going to paint the investigator into a corner. Either he succumb to the pressure of outside influence and re-investigated the case with bias, or he did not do a sufficient job of investigating the case in the first place.

Either way, he can say that anything contradictory is questionable due to the investigator's tactics or ineptitude.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I wonder if the jury is :laugh: @ the defense's logic, if your story is consistent you are a liar.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But of course. Y'all already decided that before any facts came out :rolleyes:

The facts are out and zimmerman is in the wrong, yet you still fault the boy with the skittles in his pocket because he walked between a house, hiding from a lunatic. :huhldup:

Lets not make excuses for demons.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
so it's illegal to walk between houses now? walking between houses makes someone an idiot? confronting someone that is following you makes you an idiot too? :wow:

2013 :lupe:

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
:mindblown: you sound like an idiot.

Why can't he walk between houses? Why can't he defend himself?

No Trayvon didnt do anything wrong. He ran from a threat and tried to defend himself they best way he could. Your objectivity is not there at all.

It is all Zimmermans fault. Trayvon would have been home drinking his tea and watching tv with his brother if Zimmerman had not decided that he was criminal.

You're a stupid fukk for even suggesting otherwise.

See I'm objective cuz I can accept that as a possibility, y'all won't even entertain the thought of the other side telling the truth on any point.

Defend himself? There is no proof either way that zimmerman or trayvon initiated the fight

If there have been plenty of break ins, and somebody is walking behind houses at night not trying to get out the rain, I would say that is suspicious, wouldn't you?