Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Shootermans first statement was that he was walking back to his car on the side walk and Tray came out of no where and punched him to the ground and that he pulled out his gun and shot Tray. But in his reenactment he catches himself slipping and realizes the body was found 40 feet South of the sidewalk he claimed he was going back to his truck. He than says during the fight he stumbled 30-40 feet to where the body was found :russ:

Dumbazz Zimmerman. His MMA training helped him fight off a Trayvon judo hip toss for 40 feet or some shyt, lol.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
No reason to shout them out, this is bigger than them. Trayvon is the y2k Emmett Till.

True, I'm jut mindblown by the fukkery just from barely following this while on the job, I was listeningo it at lunch and I almost wanted to shut it off, the fukkery was too much

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Just tuned in for first time, is guy in gray suit defense or prosecution?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Prosecution is going IN today!

HOPE!

@Mr. Somebody may have been right....:mindblown:....this dude is going to prison....:blessed:

He is.

When you look at the case from a state of injustice believing that because of a friends racial background common sense will be overlooked in favor of the demon, you can feel hopeless if the case isnt a slam dunk but thankfully, friends, thats not the case here and im glad you see that now.

George Zimmerman, is going to Prison. :sitdown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Serino, the crooked cop tried to help Zimmerman and ended up Ethering him in the process. No wonder he got demoted from Investigations.

In regards to Trayvons SCREAMS

Serino: Listen to this one.
(playing a witness 911 call and questioning at the same time)
Serino: You’re that voice in the background?
Zimmerman: No, sir.
Serino: That’s you. Are you hearing yourself?
Zimmerman: Um, it doesn’t sound like me.
Serino: It’s you.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The defense lawyer is helping the prosecutor argument. And discrediting his own client:what:

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Just want to offer a differing point of view in this trayvon luv fest cuz if it's against a black man y'all are quick to support that side of the story even when there's no proof. While ignoring anything that supports the other side.

Trayvons a stupid fukk, why was he walking between houses, why did he fight him?

Several witnesses say they saw trayvon on top of Zimmerman while Zimmerman was calling for help but nah to yall trayvon is an innocent angel who was hunted down by this mad man no matter what. If he wasnt getting beat on, he wouldn't have shot him.

I agree it's a tragedy but stop acting like trayvon didn't do anything wrong and Zimmerman hunted down and killed him in cold blood. There were many factors that led to this and it wasn't all zimmermans fault. Try being objective one time

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just want to offer a differing point of view in this trayvon luv fest cuz if it's against a black man y'all are quick to support that side of the story even when there's no proof. While ignoring anything that supports the other side.

Trayvons a stupid fukk, why was he walking between houses, why did he fight him?

Several witnesses say they saw trayvon on top of Zimmerman while Zimmerman was calling for help but nah to yall trayvon is an innocent angel who was hunted down by this mad man no matter what. If he wasnt getting beat on, he wouldn't have shot him.

I agree it's a tragedy but stop acting like trayvon didn't do anything wrong and Zimmerman hunted down and killed him in cold blood. There were many factors that led to this and it wasn't all zimmermans fault. Try being objective one time
Trayvon didnt do anything wrong and zimmerman hunted him down and killed him.