Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Shouldnt forensics show the trajectory of the bullet? If you're on top of someone and shoot down its not going to go straight through them like it would if you were face or on the bottom. Friends, forensic trajectory audits should determine who was where when the shot was fired.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Shouldnt forensics show the trajectory of the bullet? If you're on top of someone and shoot down its not going to go straight through them like it would if you were face or on the bottom. Friends, forensic trajectory audits should determine who was where when the shot was fired.

The forensics conclude that Trayvon's shirt was away from his body, leading one to assume that he was on top. So like, the gun was pressed right up against his jacket and shirt, but the jacket and shirt were away from the body, which would make an easy case for TM being over Zimmerman, but....

IMO, they could have both very well been standing up, with Trayvon leaning in towards the fight/Zimmerman's body (making his jacket/shirt slack away from his body) with the same results.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Shootermans first statement was that he was walking back to his car on the side walk and Tray came out of no where and punched him to the ground and that he pulled out his gun and shot Tray. But in his reenactment he catches himself slipping and realizes the body was found 40 feet South of the sidewalk he claimed he was going back to his truck. He than says during the fight he stumbled 30-40 feet to where the body was found :russ:

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Shout out to trayvons parents for sitting through all his, it must hard as fuk to take that all in

I really hope they aren't on the internet much. The things people are saying about their son and the photo shops that are coming out is enough to make them want to kill themselves.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:whew:

I've heard a few different recalls of the fight so far...

The outdoor tour footage he said it was headslamming, yelling for help, mouth being plugged, punches, then reach to the side, causing zimmerman to shoot...

and then I hear this one?

:tommy: Prosecution better not fukk this up...

his whole story just tries to paint Tray as this psychopath that was trying to kill him, for pretty much no reason

it's too much IMO. I've seen plenty of street fights, people getting stomped out, kicked in the face and shyt. but no one trying to "smother" the other person. like I said before, it sounds like some comic book shyt

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Brehs am I wrong for saying this a good summary of today?

Last edited by a moderator:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

there are no trajectory issues at point blank range my friend

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The irony in all this is that if Zimmerman just waited for the police the police may have shot Trayvon anyway. He was described as black, suspicious and having something in his pocket.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is over.

Zimmerman: Once he told me not to follow him…
Serino: Mm hmm.
Zimmerman: And I wasn’t following him. I was just going in the same direction he was. Once he said…
Serino: That’s following (laughs).
Zimmerman: Well he, I thought, I mean…

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
See you at the verdict reading, bro :russ:

Why isn't this guy banned? There's a no-trolling policy on this forum.

This cac investigator was NOT treating Zimmerman like a murder suspect bro. Why was this guy releaced man? :why: the SAME NIGHT he shot someone..? Smells fishy.
It's frightening to think of how desensitized to death some humans are.

@DaChampIsHere Strength increases with adrenaline. And a live body doesn't weigh less than a dead one, especially not in 20 second time span.

Last edited by a moderator: