Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He getting that nig treatment now. It's funny how he remembers certain aspects of his story perfectly, can't remember the other joints at all though.

:ohhh:

he's his own worst enemy @ this point. godforbid if they use that interview of him on fox news. :ohmy: you can see how nervous he looks because he's busted on tape LYING.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to think this fat muthafukka's so called injuries were self inflicted. The police station photo shows to small pin sized holes on the tip of his noise and a gash by his ear. His face isn't red/blue/bruised which is hard to believe with his pale skin color and the fight he depicted. Those injuries look like it was made by a sharp object and not someone's fists/sidewalk/grass.

I wouldn't be surprised if the police 'helped' him with those wounds.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
is that she same chick, who said, it didnt matter what the timeline were

that cop on the stand is corrupt, they are for zimmerman, gtfoh

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Exactly! If you're just trying to "find the street name", get your fatass in your car and drive... You were on foot, looking for the kid, Jorge....

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
that's right. his claim was that Tray 'smothered' him right before he went for the gun. but the screams go up until the gunshot

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
inspite of all the questions, them pigs wanted zimm to walk...

they know it cold blood mur...

zimmerman should be done.

zimmerman may not have been yelling help

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
that's right. his claim was that Tray 'smothered' him right before he went for the gun. but the screams go up until the gunshot

:whew:

I've heard a few different recalls of the fight so far...

The outdoor tour footage he said it was headslamming, yelling for help, mouth being plugged, punches, then reach to the side, causing zimmerman to shoot...

and then I hear this one?

:tommy: Prosecution better not fukk this up...

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
today it was proven that TM was hunted down like a dog and made to fear for his life...TM even showed himself to GZ while he was still in his vehicle...at which point GZ could have identified himself as Neighborhood watch ...but GZ had other plans didnt he?

SMH...GZ is a cowardly #!@%....

he's going down!!!

2nd degree murder should stick...im curious to know how the creepy azz cacs gonna spin and defend this sh!t here