Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the grilling we've been waiting for :blessed:

I think this is the best thing the prosecution has, its so clear cut how retarded zimmermans story is

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
i don't know what scenario i'm making up here. you're tying a personal anecdote to him and concluding it's impossible to push a guy off you and have them land on their face just because you didn't/couldn't do the same thing.

you can't pass that off as proof of anything.

You are free to feel whatever you want breh breh. I'm just saying I don't. If he is as weak as his team is trying to portray him and Trayvon is as big as they are trying to portray him, it gets kinda weird, IMO.

A weak, worn out, beaten, near death man had the ability to push off the dead white of a big strong guy into a 360 rotation/Push him up and move over simultaneously in a matter of seconds from the concrete all the way to the grass. Ok. :mjpls:

Edit: Just realized it was impossible for him to push him up, he had to flip him over. Zimmerman testified several times he shot him while he was on the concrete, TM's body was in the grass. The only way to get him off and over there is to flip him over.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
that actually helps Zimmermans cause

When I was knocked unconscious I couldn't even remember my own phone number or address temporarily, eventually it all came back to me but that's what head injuries can temporarily do to a human mind.

nah breh he said....he always forgets his address....he lives at 1960....but always says 1950

GZ is a fukktard...and that was made crystal clear with todays evidence...

win for the prosecution today:outlaw:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
The prosecutor needs to grill the detective on the phone record discrepancies. There's a 2 and a half minute different between the time Shooterman got off the phone with the non emergency number and when Tray's phone disconnect. That alone disproves Shootermans account of what happened that. Thats 2 and a half minutes Shooterman wasn't going back to his truck.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, looks like they have george zimmerman contradicting himself on tape. they're using his own statements against him. it's OVER. bet he wish he pleaded guilty now.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
well, looks like they have george zimmerman contradicting himself on tape. they're using his own statements against him. it's OVER.

He getting that nig treatment now. It's funny how he remembers certain aspects of his story perfectly, can't remember the other joints at all though.

:ohhh: