Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

bright black

All Star
Daps
zimmerman sounds like he freestyled everything in that video...that story was unbelievable and incoherent...dude kept saying 'i dont recall' but expects the shyt he said to be taken as gospel--:leostare:...

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
These scumbag detectives didn't even grill him. They just sitting here like "ok, that's fine, alright, we got it"

fukking disgusting. They should have made him walk through this ten times.

You watching this detective interview him. This broad talking to him like they about to hit the red lobster on a date. A disgrace.

fukk a cop.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I'm starting to think this fat muthafukka's so called injuries were self inflicted. The police station photo shows to small pin sized holes on the tip of his noise and a gash by his ear. His face isn't red/blue/bruised which is hard to believe with his pale skin color and the fight he depicted. Those injuries look like it was made by a sharp object and not someone's fists/sidewalk/grass.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I'm starting to think this fat muthafukka's so called injuries were self inflicted. The police station photo shows to small pin sized holes on the tip of his noise and a gash by his ear. His faces isn't red/blue/bruised which is hard to believe with his pale skin color and the fight he depicted. Those injuries look like it was made by a sharp object and not someone's fists/sidewalk/grass.

Right. Also, dude has some small cuts and he sporting bandages on his head that look like he was wounded in the Great War. Dude covering up his whole head with adhesives to keep his story alive.

Get completely the fukk out of here.

cvs-robbery-bandaged-man-surveillance_296.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
CNN is trying so hard to make America believe that Zimmerman was not racial profiling. Of course he told the fukking detectives that he would have followed the person even if they were white! It was a leading question! He's not going to be asked that and tell the detective he thought he was suspicious because he was black.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Win, lose, or draw. The most important thing any black man learned in 2013, if you get accosted by a white man, walk away and call the police.

if zimmerman gets off all, i learned that if i'm accosted by a white person they can shoot me, call the police and it will be self defense.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Exactly, if you are feeling like you're about to die. I'm only using the scenario that GZ has painted himself. If you made your own scenario up outside of that, then that's probably why you don't understand. But no one ever asked you to do that, I'm only talking about what he has said himself.

Either he didn't feel like he was about to die or something was moved. shyt doesn't make since.

i don't know what scenario i'm making up here. you're tying a personal anecdote to him and concluding it's impossible to push a guy off you and have them land on their face just because you didn't/couldn't do the same thing.

you can't pass that off as proof of anything.