Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I love the benefit of the doubt Zimmerman received from the detective after killing an unarmed teenager. They treat black victims worse than they treated this murderer.

Like, "awww well, we will accommodate your schedule sir." What is this, Tupelo:
kkk-tupelo-police-dept.jpg

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
you don't have to fully rotate them over like you're describing man lol. you can just push them up and shift him to the side and let him drop. it's not a superhuman feat to accomplish.

:snoop: I'm not saying that ain't possible.

I'm saying that if you are claiming that you feel that you are about to die and your body is that worn it is far out of the reach of your coordination to lift somebody up and simultaneously slide yourself over in the amount of time all those neighbors came down.

Have you ever felt like you were near death breh? I'm not saying it's not possible, but if you've ever felt like you were near death, you'd know how weak that feeling is.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
The aggressor can still claim self-defense if he or she ends up on the losing end of the altercation.
You can also justify using deadly force if you were the aggressor but your initial attack was one that was done using non-deadly force but the person you attacked responds with deadly force.
And Zimmerman's injuries also do not have to be any more serious than they were as long as his lawyer's can show that he thought his life was in danger before he shot Martin.
I am still sticking with my initial assessment that dude will skate on the murder charge.

Win, lose, or draw. The most important thing any black man learned in 2013, if you get accosted by a white man, walk away and call the police.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
How the fukk do you think he had something in his hands if he was holding your head and banging it against the concrete, covering your mouth, etc?:tommy:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
No wonder this fat lard wasn't charged. The police/DA were giving him a pass on everything. How can you shoot a unarmed teen who was not committing a crime and make false statements and not get charged when it was clear you caused the situation.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: I'm not saying that ain't possible.

I'm saying that if you are claiming that you feel that you are about to die and your body is that worn it is far out of the reach of your coordination to lift somebody up and simultaneously slide yourself over in the amount of time all those neighbors came down.

Have you ever felt like you were near death breh? I'm not saying it's not possible, but if you've ever felt like you were near death, you'd know how weak that feeling is.

a few posts ago it was "it cannot be factually true unless he tampered with the crime scene". but now it's possible. okay, breh. :pachaha:

this video with gz is interesting. this sounds different from what that asian guy was saying.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Watching the reenactment, I realized that the Defense tried to discredit the Asian dude when he was on the stand last week. He said it took him 10-20 seconds to walk out of his garage and around the house, after hearing the gunshots. The defense tried to say something like, "So Mr. Zimmerman had time to call 911, have a conversation and hang up, before you came around the house ?" When in fact, he had called the cops before the altercation even began. :stopitslime:

And how is GZ saying he spread TM arms out and then got up when the Asian arrived, but photos show Trayvon face down with his hands and arms under his body

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
a few posts ago it was "it cannot be factually true unless he tampered with the crime scene".
Exactly, if you are feeling like you're about to die. I'm only using the scenario that GZ has painted himself. If you made your own scenario up outside of that, then that's probably why you don't understand. But no one ever asked you to do that, I'm only talking about what he has said himself.

Either he didn't feel like he was about to die or something was moved. shyt doesn't make since.