Live video: George Zimmerman Trial - jury selection, trial, verdict, eye rolling

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
So I'm trolling because I disagree with you? I look at this from a strictly legal/objective perspective, based on what we do know, not what I want to believe. We both know you made up your mind long before the trial even started, so there is no purpose in going back and forth... whatever makes you feel better, though. :ld:

You a lawyer now? :laff: FOH with that babble.

shoddy police work?

Precisely. She, along with the whole Sanford PD, is a fukk up.
Basically. An unarmed teen is lying dead in the street and you don't see anything unusual about him being referred to as a "suspect" by the gunman? :rudy:

Zimmerman thought the kid was alive, yet he holstered the weapon and she didn't find anything wrong with that story?

Mayberry_RFD.jpg

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
and i dunno what the hell dachamp is talking about. it is absolutely possible to push someone off you and they land face down. you don't have to flip the guy over to move him.
You're in a fight where you supposedly feeling like you are about to die, do you really have the strength to turn over the body over another grown man a complete rotation?

IDK if you've ever picked up a lifeless body under extreme "I'm on the brink of dying" exhaustion, but that shyt ain't no hoe :patrice: and the easiest way to get them off is the way I mentioned. There are other ways, but they would require more strength and wouldn't be the first option of someone in that position. Like you could push someone hard enough to flip them over 360 degrees, but it'd require some coordination and strength.

:whoa: I ain't never had a dead body on me. But I have had someone faint/black out on me while we were both extremely tired and worn out and it was a bytch to get them off of me, especially if they are not small.

Considering how quickly the neighbors came and how close everyone claimed to be, it doesn't add up.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
you don't have to fully rotate them over like you're describing man lol. you can just push them up and shift him to the side and let him drop. it's not a superhuman feat to accomplish.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
thats what the prosecution is working with? shoddiness and blue wall of silence, but they didnt know otherwise yet?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This cac investigator was NOT treating Zimmerman like a murder suspect bro. Why was this guy releaced man? :why: the SAME NIGHT he shot someone..? Smells fishy.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
... so, zimmerman has a gun and reaches into his jacket (for his phone tho) after accosting trayvon? From trayvons standpoint, being that its dark, some stranger person is following him, and they start reaching in their pocket, is it safe to assume he was in a kill or be killed point? Finding out that GZ has a gun while fighting him, he could've just as well been trying to use it against him in self defense.

I just dont see how zimmerman walks, he's gonna get some type of jail time

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gettin interesting now. zimmerman about to get caught up.

why put your gun back in if you don't know he's dead

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:beli: @ "you got me"

The kid was just shot through the heart and died within 20 seconds. Oh shyt, detective saying injuries were 'minor' :obama:

... so, zimmerman has a gun and reaches into his jacket (for his phone tho) after accosting trayvon? From trayvons standpoint, being that its dark, some stranger person is following him, and they start reaching in their pocket, is it safe to assume he was in a kill or be killed point? Finding out that GZ has a gun while fighting him, he could've just as well been trying to use it against him in self defense.

I just dont see how zimmerman walks, he's gonna get some type of jail time

gettin interesting now. zimmerman about to get caught up.

why put your gun back in if you don't know he's dead

I'm more caught up on how he says Trayvon did all THAT AFTER he was shot. "You got me", Zimmerman had to "seperate his arms", somebody came up who he thought was the police? :beli: