Live Now! HR 40 Reparations for African American Slavery Congressional Hearing

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats failed by not having the right knowledgeable people there anyway. Danny fukking glover? Just as bad as the c00n

Danny Glover didn’t do so bad. They had Tanehesi Coates who was the mvp of the hearing, Dr. Malveux an economist who was hitting them with “the data” as y’all like to call it, Katrina Browne who also was hitting them with data and stone cold facts, and the lawyer who also made a very compelling case and was knowledgeable. Not to mention the congressional reps who spoke in our favor. Anyone who actually watched the hearing thought all of these people did great jobs.

Yet, while the republicans brought out 2 c00ns to shyt on us, the story you hear from the “new black media” misinformation machine aka Tariq, faceless Professor Black, Yvette and Tone is “the democrats failed”. shyt is hilarious and see through and it’s crazy that you dumb ass gullible nikkas keep falling for the shyt

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
"Really" what? Im just asking if there was a straight up quote of Eisenhower or whoever made it saying that bluntly. And admitting it. Similar to say that LBJ "make poor whites think they better than a upper BM" type of admission
I briefly skimmed this specific topic when I first heard or tried to research it. So if I miss a couple details:yeshrug:
Do some research you fukking c*nt. This is a well known fact.

Daps
The 20 year old writer was invited by the republicans.

Democrats had Dr. Malveux there who is an economists. Did you actually watch the hearing? Of course you didn’t...

Republicans barely showed up and carted out 2 black c00ns to tell black people they don’t deserve reparations and should pull themselves up by their own bootstraps but agents out here want to blame the democrats who had 7-8 people speaking in our favor. You dudes never cease to amaze me.

Then it’s fukk white people in general, not just dems or repubs, happy????????

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Watching Cory Booker talk and Ta-Nehisi Coates seems so disinterested. It's LOL-worthy. But why does Booker keep mentioning "black and brown" for? :wtf:This is about black people. :gucci:

Booker says this is an "urgent issue" but was ducking and dodging on TBC. At guess, better late than never. Though this ain't the time to be on CPT. :francis:

:snoop:

Smh. I hate it when black politicians/pundits do this shyt.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I definitely agree. Give incentives for free college and special loan programs for all ADOS and small business loans for ADOS. Give us better mortgage rates too. Money is not the power to wealth. Access to resources is the real power beilhind wealth.
:camby: FOH with LOANS n shyt. I'll take a check my damn self

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
What about this though..... They cut the check to niccas for reparations. What if the government did that shyt but the flip side is that every person that got a check would forever be ineligible for ANY type of government assistance

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
lol this dude over here on the sidelines hating when coates and the rest of them have been doing this for 10 plus years.
Hating? Did you watch the video? He spoke more about the ambiance and how the movement is being hi jacked...

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hating? Did you watch the video? He spoke more about the ambiance and how the movement is being hi jacked...
How is the movement being hijacked when they have been doing it for most of their lives? Versus a dude that sits behind a screen and do nothing worth damn.