Live Now! HR 40 Reparations for African American Slavery Congressional Hearing

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I swear Hughes is a confused child. He says you can't blame slavery and jim crow for all racial disparities and then points to policies created in the 50 and 60s. Which were during the era of jim crow. :snoop:

It is interesting that Owens mentions that 40 acres and a mule was implemented. But then Andrew Johnson, a Democratic President, rescinded it. So then he wouldn't have a problem with a Democratic President repairing that problem and giving the ADOS back the reparations they were entitled to but had stolen by the federal gov't. :jbhmm:

BET? Really? :what: The 90s would like their shallow excuses back. :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm 2:54 hours in and this hearing is tiring. I'm gonna listen to the last 45 minutes later. I'll just say that this was not a good start at all to the reparations hearing. 4 out of 7 did alright. I see that so far Dr. Malveaux, Katrina, and Dr. English are seldom called on even though they are the best positioned to be on this panel.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn. I bet niqqas will complain when they actually get the check too.

Will the checks be enough to close the racial wealth gap tho...:what: We should be substantially richer than the jews when it comes down to sheer repayment... but that gap don't close if we don't get enough out the gate. we need to have generational wealth...

Daps
Count me on the fukk Democrats train for this hearing. They get a writer in his 20s to speak on a GOVERNMENT issue.

They couldn’t find an economist to breakdown the situation?????

:mindblown:

Of course not. Let’s continue to explain this from an EMOTIONAL perspective, to a group of people who aren’t capable of viewing us from an emotional perspective. And even if they were, so what! This is about business, not feelings. Our family members were legally enslaved, beaten, raped, and tortured without consequence. Then came decades of Jim Crow.

And to really show you what we’re dealing with, the government didn’t even care about all the white drug addicts until it hit the suburbs. They said fukk you to their own people! Just like a lot of black people have that crackhead uncle, they have that meth or heroinhead brother.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Count me on the fukk Democrats train for this hearing. They get a writer in his 20s to speak on a GOVERNMENT issue.

They couldn’t find an economist to breakdown the situation?????

:mindblown:

Of course not. Let’s continue to explain this from an EMOTIONAL perspective, to a group of people who aren’t capable of viewing us from an emotional perspective. And even if they were, so what! This is about business, not feelings. Our family members were legally enslaved, beaten, raped, and tortured without consequence. Then came decades of Jim Crow.

And to really show you what we’re dealing with, the government didn’t even care about all the white drug addicts until it hit the suburbs. They said fukk you to their own people! Just like a lot of black people have that crackhead uncle, they have that meth or heroinhead brother.

The 20 year old writer was invited by the republicans.

Democrats had Dr. Malveux there who is an economists. Did you actually watch the hearing? Of course you didn’t...

Republicans barely showed up and carted out 2 black c00ns to tell black people they don’t deserve reparations and should pull themselves up by their own bootstraps but agents out here want to blame the democrats who had 7-8 people speaking in our favor. You dudes never cease to amaze me.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The 20 year old writer was invited by the republicans.

Democrats had Dr. Malveux there who is an economists. Did you actually watch the hearing? Of course you didn’t...

Republicans barely showed up and carted out 2 black c00ns to tell black people they don’t deserve reparations and should pull themselves up by their own bootstraps but agents out here want to blame the democrats who had 7-8 people speaking in our favor. You dudes never cease to amaze me.
Democrats failed by not having the right knowledgeable people there anyway. Danny fukking glover? Just as bad as the c00n