Live Now! HR 40 Reparations for African American Slavery Congressional Hearing

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
one of my cousins out here on that "We don't need money we need education" shyt. :snoop:

I definitely agree. Give incentives for free college and special loan programs for all ADOS and small business loans for ADOS. Give us better mortgage rates too. Money is not the power to wealth. Access to resources is the real power beilhind wealth.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Watching Cory Booker talk and Ta-Nehisi Coates seems so disinterested. It's LOL-worthy. But why does Booker keep mentioning "black and brown" for? :wtf:This is about black people. :gucci:

Booker says this is an "urgent issue" but was ducking and dodging on TBC. At guess, better late than never. Though this ain't the time to be on CPT. :francis:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I definitely agree. Give incentives for free college and special loan programs for all ADOS and small business loans for ADOS. Give us better mortgage rates too. Money is not the power to wealth. Access to resources is the real power beilhind wealth.
we can negotiate the other stuff after the checks are cut. You're not going to convince me that i'm receiving a reparation when i have to pay a loan. Hell elizabeth warren already talking about free education anyway, it would be a mute point to start on. Free education might actually happen outside of reparations, we would end up looking real dumb if the whole country got free education then they call it "reparations for black people" and we basically gain nothing as far closing the wealth gap.

you start at the money first.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Coleman Hughes clearly did not watch 13. 1 million AA prisoners is in fact 1 million slaves. In fact, the two have a direct connection. His point already misses the point. :mjlol::stopitslime:

Wait. He says he needs safer neighborhoods, better schools, less punitive justice systems, and more affordable healthcare, but doesn't think that reparations would solve those? :what: Exactly what does he think reparations are? :gucci:

This kid is sounding more like a POS every minute he speaks. The gov't should cut the check to people who suffered under Jim Crow.... like his grandmother. But not to everyone whose ancestors suffered under slavery. So cut the check to him and fukk everyone else then? Bigger piece of the pie and all right? :scust: Let me correct. The gov't will cut the check to his grandmother. So generational wealth will be established for him and his family and an immediate economic burden will be lifted for him (in the taking care of his grandmother).

Last edited:
Daps
Empathy. That's what the Owens guy was missing. Yes, he was able to overcome his situation through Football but everbody doesn't have the same outlet. The "I made it so you should too", way of thinking doesn't work when the numbers show he is an outlier in the greater black community.
Dudes like him are well trained bucks paid to parrot slave babble and buttress the lie that hard work is what’ll rescue black America from generational poverty. Black people on code aren’t listening to c00ns like him. :mjgrin:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Coleman Hughes clearly did not watch 13. 1 million AA prisoners is in fact 1 million slaves. In fact, the two have a direct connection. His point already misses the point. :mjlol::stopitslime:

Wait. He says he needs safer neighborhoods, better schools, less punitive justice systems, and more affordable healthcare, but doesn't think that reparations would solve those? :what: Exactly what does he think reparations are? :gucci:

This kid is sounding more like a POS every minute he speaks. The gov't should cut the check to people who suffered under Jim Crow.... like his grandmother. But not to everyone whose ancestors suffered under slavery. So cut the check to him and fukk everyone else then? Bigger piece of the pie and all right? :scust:
people think we're going to spend 5 trillion on Jordans.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So now this Owens guy is reading from the Stephen A. Smith playbook? :comeon: Numbers and stats without context? Segregation and discrimination not being taken into account? (I need a shake my head emoji)

We have more people incarcerated than in college? :rudy: That stat was debunked since 2000. But let's say I agree. Overpunitive laws against black people have nothing to do with that? :camby:

TF is this guy talking about? Reparations makes you beggars? The conflation and spin he put on is utterly ridiculous.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Empathy. That's what the Owens guy was missing. Yes, he was able to overcome his situation through Football but everbody doesn't have the same outlet. The "I made it so you should too", way of thinking doesn't work when the numbers show he is an outlier in the greater black community.

There's nothing wrong with Him or any Successful Black Person making it. But they are not the majority of our people who suffer from this economic squeeze this country has been doing to us since Slavery. Black People has been funding so many aspects of this Country it's ridiculous we are even having a discussion. We should be talking Reparations implementation at this point. Owens already showed his hand weeks ago when he went on Fox News and said and I quote "I don't Earn Reparations" and even wrote an article about it. Well good for you, now you can go back in your NFL Mansion and let us handle our birthright and restitution of our Family Members. I can't believe these Grown Men had the nerve to "Fight" against Reparations on Juneteenth and 400 Years since Jamestown. SMH.

Opinion | I Didn’t Earn Slavery Reparations, and I Don’t Want Them

LOL @ "I don't want them". So You go before Congress and tell them, "Since I don't want it, No Black person should get it". Negro Please.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
There's nothing wrong with Him or any Successful Black Person making it. But they are not the majority of our people who suffer from this economic squeeze this country has been doing to us since Slavery. Black People has been funding so many aspects of this Country it's ridiculous we are even having a discussion. We should be talking Reparations implementation at this point. Owens already showed his hand weeks ago when he went on Fox News and said and I quote "I don't Earn Reparations" and even wrote an article about it. Well good for you, now you can go back in your NFL Mansion and let us handle our birthright and restitution of our Family Members. I can't believe these Grown Men had the nerve to "Fight" against Reparations on Juneteenth and 400 Years since Jamestown. SMH.

Opinion | I Didn’t Earn Slavery Reparations, and I Don’t Want Them

LOL @ "I don't want them". So You go before Congress and tell them, "Since I don't want it, No Black person should get it". Negro Please.

I dont agree with reperations from cacs,mark my words.Those checks will equal the 100% total and complete europeanization and assimilation of the black man:respect:.At least for the next few decades.
But to go in front of Congress like Buress Owens?he is making a fool of himself and I would be damned if I tried to reason with him and give any data.I would call him a bootlicking bytch on the floor of Congress in front of the cacs he loves so much and keep it moving