Live Now! HR 40 Reparations for African American Slavery Congressional Hearing

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
df471f28bf35bc3997e109100e172554.jpg

(The last 51 "Free" years you can call that "Mass Incarceration" Years so basically a form of Neo Slavery)

There is no Debate, it's disgraceful to our Ancestors. It's time to get on Code 100%. A Bill is Due and it's time to Collect. If you don't want Reparations, good for you. Stay out our way and keep it moving. Our Ancestors gave EVERYTHING. Their inheritance was unjustly taken from them. We live and walk in their shoes with the Legacy of their sacrifice and our continued battle we still fight today. The Check is due Period.

"WE ARE COMING TO GET OUR CHECK!"

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Empathy. That's what the Owens guy was missing. Yes, he was able to overcome his situation through Football but everbody doesn't have the same outlet. The "I made it so you should too", way of thinking doesn't work when the numbers show he is an outlier in the greater black community.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
can we expand reparations past slavery?

There is land that was paid for by blacks that werewas stolen by whites. Towns and businesses also burned and bombed in race riots

Highways were invented to genocide blacks (the inventor himself said it and was happy about it)

There are still people alive who were victims from that, and there are still perpetrators that benefit

This city is under lake lanier now NPR Choice page
You have a link for the bolded

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
"Really" what? Im just asking if there was a straight up quote of Eisenhower or whoever made it saying that bluntly. And admitting it. Similar to say that LBJ "make poor whites think they better than a upper BM" type of admission
I briefly skimmed this specific topic when I first heard or tried to research it. So if I miss a couple details:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm watching it now. Dem Rep Cohen right at the end turned the reparations issue into a POC issue. :stopitslime: Mr Johnson of LA is going through the talking points like he's gonna win a medal. :scust:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
"Really" what? Im just asking if there was a straight up quote of Eisenhower or whoever made it saying that bluntly. And admitting it. Similar to say that LBJ "make poor whites think they better than a upper BM" type of admission
I briefly skimmed this specific topic when I first heard or tried to research it. So if I miss a couple details:yeshrug:

Give me a min to find it. It was a nasty quote. Dude in charge of coordinating it basically said he wanted to destroy nword towns and homes with it roughly.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
This guy Johnson really used his adopted, black son to shyt on reparations? Assuming that that's true, black kid grew up in a white home with upper middle class white parents. His view on life is going to be very, very different to the average black person. Black kid shielded by white privilege. Must be nice. :sas1:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Funny, I go to CNN's site, and this isn't a featured story. Fox on the other hand, it's the top story.

Fox put it on their site to rile people up and have them open their checkbook to donate to the RNC and Trump. Thats their angle.

CNN got people on TV doing their both sideism as usual though smh.

I wish people would be a little more aware of the media game.

Any Black person that opposes reparations or shills for Republicans is a c00n.