Live Now! HR 40 Reparations for African American Slavery Congressional Hearing

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
common trick used by the right they state they are liberal but if you look into their ideology it matches republican orthodoxy point by point

if c00nman hughes is a democrat than i'm a revolutionary Marxist (i work in finance.)

And you think the left is somehow innocent when all the left presidential candidates who matter are 100% against reparations? :mjlol:

Liberals really got these dumb knee grows fooled

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Funny, I go to CNN's site, and this isn't a featured story. Fox on the other hand, it's the top story.
CNN showed them speaking, and had a guest speak on his connection to slavery with his great grandfather. He spoke well!

Like the host said, a lot of whites simply didn't know all of this, because ADOS history hasn't been taught. WE don't even know our history like that. Some know more about other places then their own. I see Danny Glover is also aligned with Bernie Sanders, and he had Bernie saying he didn't know about "the reconstruction era", as well!

Times are changing, and it seems for the good. Everyone is being exposed, whether good or bad. I would hate to be be on the fukked up side, because its obvious power is about to shift. If black americans unite to get this reparations going, it would be a revolution on society! That means all the older people , and their thinking, will lose power. Of course some will still have remnants of it, but a whole new conscious thought will be in power. I don't think some people understand how big this reparations argument is. It's not just an economic issue, its a "way of thinking" issue too. I watched some white guy speak at the hearing earlier, say some bullshyt, but its really because he doesn't know any better(most likely).

If we use this time to teach what really happened, which led up to today, SO many people will change their thinking. The truth is painful, but it really does heal shyt. Some stay stuck, but most move on to be better. Change is really coming!

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got to brehs on CNN talking about this. One guy agreeing with McConnel... The other guy does not.

:francis:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Patrice Oneal had a great bit abour reparations before he died.

He said for reparations, Black folks shouldnt have to pay taxes.

And on a deeper level that's actually great. It doesnt give away money foolishly, it just allow those who are working already to pocket our money.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci: Do you not know the difference between Japanese fighters and american born japanese citizens?!!? are you fukking stupid or retarded or some shyt???:what: They only put the japanese American citizens unfairly in concentration camps here...NOT the WW2 fighters!!!
At the end of the day, it happened because of the war, which is part of pearl harbor. I wasn't wrong about anything. War is messy, and anything can happen in war. Did I say they dont deserve it? No. I'm saying that they didn't deserve it before ADOS. ADOS should have been the very first people to get rep. I really dont care about your pointless outrage. You go hard for Japanese people but do they go hard for you? no.

They weren't even enslaved, detained and then released. None of them stayed there with generations apon generations of their off spring, like it was for ADOS.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

And on a deeper level that's actually great. It doesnt give away money foolishly, it just allow those who are working already to pocket our money.
IRS is coming after me right now and this is exactly what I'm gone tell they ass. Im a descendant of slaves bytch fukk yo taxes I ain't paying that shyt:pacspit:. They hitting my pockets hard right now:to:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This was some bullshyt. Everyone except the white lawyer said some version of "we don't need a check". Eat 20 dikks, CUT THE CHECK.:pacspit:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Exactly. These fools really don't realize how much they have benefited from slavery and that in itself is a perfect example of how deluded a lot of white folk are.