Live Now! HR 40 Reparations for African American Slavery Congressional Hearing

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did you know that America gave reparations to Japanese Americans because Japan attacked them at pearl harbor?

It wasn't false because the war with Japan included pearl harbor.

:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci: Do you not know the difference between Japanese fighters and american born japanese citizens?!!? are you fukking stupid or retarded or some shyt???:what: They only put the japanese American citizens unfairly in concentration camps here...NOT the WW2 fighters!!!

truth2you

All Star
Daps
But I thought some of y'all hated Ta-Nehisi :dead:

Don't make me pull the receipts :ufdup:
I don't hate him, but come on, he is a journalist. And the way N'cobra, and along with Coates, took away the coverage that Yvette & Tone gave this whole topic, is just foul to me, they could have included them in the council. That gave me a sour taste from them

You want actual educated people in economics, and history, along with people who have connections to slavery, and everything after, to make this argument. Also, Coates is down with making this about all black people in the world, that shouldn't be the issue we need added to this argument, it can kill our whole case! I don't know if he is gonna play that card now that all those ADOS people were in the building, and MAKING these people N'cobra do their job they have been sleeping on for decades.

The beauty of this is now Pandoras box is open, and more people who want to learn already have Yvette, Tone's videos to learn more. I heard Killa Mike might be connecting with Antonio Moore. If he does that means even more people will hear about this ADOS movement!

I can see all of this making sense, so even the bad shyt is being used for our good. shyt is about change, yall!

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
coleman is a democrat now, hmmmm ...

Coleman Hughes - Wikipedia
Hughes objects to the politics of the far right and far left. He focuses on the importance of people taking responsibility to overcome whatever adversity they face. He charges that the dominant social justice discourse focuses on the agency of those of European descent, while ignoring the agency of those of African descent.[8] He is concerned about a racial double standard that is being used to try and achieve social injustice.[9] He also argues against reparations for slavery and affirmative action as effective ways to empower African-Americans.[10]

shyt he might post in TLR.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Funny, I go to CNN's site, and this isn't a featured story. Fox on the other hand, it's the top story.

3333broadway

UPTOWNFRESH
Daps
Reppin
harlem
coleman is a democrat now, hmmmm ...

Coleman Hughes - Wikipedia

shyt he might post in TLR.

common trick used by the right they state they are liberal but if you look into their ideology it matches republican orthodoxy point by point

if c00nman hughes is a democrat than i'm a revolutionary Marxist (i work in finance.)

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
can we expand reparations past slavery?

There is land that was paid for by blacks that werewas stolen by whites. Towns and businesses also burned and bombed in race riots

Highways were invented to genocide blacks (the inventor himself said it and was happy about it)

There are still people alive who were victims from that, and there are still perpetrators that benefit

This city is under lake lanier now NPR Choice page